» DGM IOH
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» Digital Hazard
Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm by Guest

» Duelist Revolution
Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm by Guest

» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» Crash & Burn
Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am by Scourge_Taiyo

» Raidon VS _________
Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Ryu Rikousu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Share | 

It's not quite Ramen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: It's not quite Ramen   Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:52 pm

In a place that wasn't quite a restaurant within what wasn't quite a great shinobi village where an almost but not quite drizzle rained outside, Madaraki slurped up noodles, having been given a soup for his money that was called the place's special. He failed to understand how something that wasn't really a restaurant but rather more like a workers retreat really had a special, or how it could be so tantalizingly close to Ramen, but not quite like it. He let out a sigh, tapping his chopsticks against the tabletop, swiveling from side-to-side now and then as he yearned for his home, which, he had heard been decimated somehow. Oh well- Less likely for him to be found within the bingo books if his home village had been wiped off the map. Still, it left ramifications that would likely be dealt with by the rest of the great shinobi villages. Sunagakure had neither been for or against Ame's election- The decision they would have made didn't matter now. No, rather, Ame would have an easier time placing itself above the other nations due to it's proximity to Sunagakure. It was quite likely that the rain would seep itself into the sand, blown by the wind and spreading. "Mataku. You would have thought a runny old place like this would be a candle to the fire of other countries." It seemed the rain, given enough time, would begin to flood.

None of that, of course, addressed his true reason for coming. His projects had been wiped clean with Suna's destruction and for now Kujo wouldn't be bothering him. It left room for research and study, to further his own endeavors. Ame would have enough on his plate without trying to investigate the actions of simple man. But, hiding himself would draw more attention than claiming to be a Suna refugee. Which, of course, was true for the most part barring any close observers look too keenly at him. He doubted that Suna had spread reports of his activities, particularly where even they had not yet truly understood the length of his studies. It was of course, not the work on the living that had fascinated as much as something far morbid. The side of his lip would curve into a smile as he continued to eat this disgustingly almost Ramen-like-but-not-quite noodles, wondering what works may be had here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joukaiden.forumotion.com
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 am

“Ah, welcome back Ma'am.”

There was only a mere hum in response as the door swung shut. Pulling back at her damp hood, Scourge Taiyo glanced around the small restaurant briefly. It was what, her second time here? Removing her rain coat and tossing it onto a nearby rack, the Genshu collapsed onto a nearby stool after limping slightly towards the counter. She slumped over the table in a lazy fashion, completely disregarding her posture. A glass of water slid across the counter tops, and she caught it in her open hand easily. Propping herself up on one elbow, Scourge drank slowly as her eyes darted through the people who were sitting around. It was always nice getting a chance to watch the civilians enjoying themselves. Meant that she wasn't doing such a crappy job after all.

“So lady, what can I help you with?” Scourge sent a glance towards the short order cook. Her glass clicking against the counter top as she set it down. “Eh. Not really hungry, just pass me some green tea and I'll be good.” At that, the cook seemed to nod and return to his work behind the counter. She only grimaced as he looked away. Food here sucked, but at this hour, it was the only place open really.

It was a couple minutes later when a glass of the warm tea was passed her way. Muttering a thank you, the Genshu drank in silence. Her thoughts were obviously keeping her distracted as she gazed towards the wall across from her. It was until the same cook came her way did Scourge break out of her train of thought. “Oy. Your a shinobi right? You guys get a discount.”

Smirking, the genshu removed her Ame headband from her pocket and set it on top of the table. “Yeah. I'm a ninja.” Well, she was more then that, but hey, she'd give the guy a break. The cook nodded after inspecting the metal identification.

“Alright, I'll include the discount into your little beverage there.” Scourge gave a brief nod, returning back to her drink, but she watched in amusement as that same cook was given a small shove by another employe. “That's the Genshu you idiot!” She heard the other cook whisper harshly. The cook paused, sending her a quick glance before suddenly realizing what he'd done. Scourge only gave a friendly wave before he scurried off.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:37 pm

His eyes flickered briefly to the woman whom enter, giving her a simple glance without taking in much. His mind was on other things than his surrounding, merely noting that another patron would be ordering some of this...Well, he supposed it qualified as food. He scratched his chin as he tried to discern the flavours in his mouth. As easy as you'd think this would be, the mix contents of his bowl made an unusual mixture that baffled even his taste buds. "...Perhaps a bit of salt? No sayara sause, but something lighter..." He'd murmur, letting out a sigh of defeat. It was hopeless, truly so. He had gone to hell and back, managed to survive conflict after conflict, yet this bowl gave him no chance of victory. Massaging his scalp the silver-haired man shrugged. No man could do it all, as much he so desired to. He'd fix his glasses, adjusting his soaked gray cloak as he lifted his finger towards the cook for the bill. Might as well have overpriced food costs distract him from the noodle anomaly in front of him.

Madaraki would stiffen at the woman's question, his head slowly turning towards the woman who would in turn answer. "Yeah. I'm a Ninja. That...Was not good. The first instinct was to overwhelming desire to open her insides. This one he supressed, feeling that he'd rather wait until after lunch. His second instinct was a small bit of fear, the urge to grow cautious coming to him. He couldn't let himself become discovered too easily, not when he already just lost his entire village to some strange phenomena. No, to be ousted so...

"...Eh?"

And then came the third instinct. Every nerve in him pulses, signals shooting across his body as an abnormal euphoria that rarely every touched Sho came into being. He was conscious of the photo in his cloak pocket, though more so of the Kunoichi whom was confirmed by his suspicions by the whispering restaurant workers...The Amegenshu. The pseudokage of Amegakure. Though, he supposed to possibility of full Kageship would be growing stronger with the destruction of Sunagakure. He'd adjust his glasses, a smile upon his face. "Yare yare..." Fortune was a blessed thing, if he could so easily obtain whatever he wanted by merely wanting into a shoddy place like this. "What to do, what to do..." He arose from his seat, fixed his hair, running out some of the moisture that had accumulated during his time here. If he had a tie, he would have fixed it. And then taken it off. What kind of man wears a tie when speaking to the Amegenshu? Mission Set: Target located. No failures will be around. Analyzing surrounding...Suggest little chance of interference from locals. Appearance fairly handsome is slightly scruffy. Breath? ...Fair, but with a hint of not quite ramen-like odor. He dismissed the idea of asking someone for mints.

He stepped towards the table of the leader of the Rain Country, sitting himself in the chair next to hers, smiling pleasantly...Well. Pleasantly for him would include blood running down his face, but oh well~ "The first question that comes to mind..." Sho began, completely disregarding any presumption of respectful formal greeting to the strongest ninja within the entire country. "...Is whether or not you give out autographs." He asked. "And the second question would be what percent of men hitting on you survive."
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

Her eyes darted to the side, glancing at the arrival of someone new. The genshu propped her face against her open palm, raising an eyebrow in amusement. An autograph, huh? Well. That was certainly new. Not many people asked for anything like that. Silently, Scourge scanned the man, taking in his features with a quick sweep. She didn't remember seeing him in any shinobi registries for Ame, nor any Bingo Books issued to her. Good. The shinobi had grown tired of the rogues who seemed to find it amusing to rush through Ame borders. It was a shame Scourge couldn't have any amazing abilities to determine the background or history of someone. It would probably save her from loads of trouble.

“To answer your first question, I'm afraid that autographs are only handed out when I'm on duty. I'm taking a bit of a break, at the moment.” Taking a drink of her tea, the genshu mused over how to respond to his next question. “For the men? Well. I usually don't make a habit out of killing the poor sods, I believe the rejection is potent enough.” Her lips curled into a smirk at that.

“So, tell me, are you one of my citizens? Or a mere traveler? I don't believe I've spotted someone like you around these parts, then again, Ame is a rather large village.” Silently, Scourge mentally adds refugee to the list. The news of Suna had reached her ears, and true to her sources, victims of the destruction poured into Ame no Kuni as they tried to find new homes and places to secure them. It was unfortunate, but alas, Scourge was unable to accept everyone who banged onto the village gates. Ame had taken in as many as it could, and it could not afford to take in any more. It was a shame, but some were allowed a chance to receive shelter for a short period of time. Still, it was hard to imagine that a whole village had been destroyed so quickly. It was frightening how fast all of the damage had happened. On moment, the village had been standing, the next? Reduced to nothing but mere rubble. The worst of it all? The Genshu had no idea who was behind it. No one did. Outlaws? Another village? She had no idea.

The genshu reached her hand out to the stranger, sending him a friendly smile. “How rude of me, I forgot a proper introduction. Scourge, Genshu of Ame. You are?” Her last name had remained unmentioned for obvious reasons. Not as if last names really mattered to begin with, her title was sufficient enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 pm

"Ah. A shame." And here he gotten all that courage up to speak to her, he mused with a laugh. He'd give a mock wince at that, his body gradually relaxing as he listened to her, the Doctor surprised to find her so honest to an utter stranger. Perhaps he had some sort of charm that he didn't know about. Normally his only conversation partners that listened were corpses. "I'm sure it would be..." He'd reply, snickering at the idea. As to her question, well...There was the difficult bit. He didn't like to lie. In general, he preferred truth veiled in shadow, or shadows hiding behind truth. Not only did it serve to avoid lies, it also made him feel better. He wasn't a hypocrit- Just a liar good with loopholes. "Ah...Well, that question is somewhat awkward."

He'd clasp his hands together, taking a breath as he made his face sober, hardening as he swallowed. "I'm a refugee, to be honest. I'm a Doctor, you see, from...Sunagakure." He'd become silent that, giving the image of contemplation of unexplained destruction. [color=gray]"As you may know, Sunagakure was centered in it's village. The desert made less outposts than say here. So, they don't often have medical attention, so I was...Gone when...It happened." He'd swallow, and then would shrug. "Can't be paid with mere sand, so I decided to find somewhere to start anew. And here I am, speaking to a beautiful woman about how my home was annihilated eating noodles that are like, but not quite like Ramen." He'd tell her, regaining some of his mirth. He'd clear his throat, scratching the back of his head. "Of course, it would be rude not to introduce myself- And while I normally entertain myself with mysteriousness, my name is Sho. Madaraki Sho." He'd tell her, also honestly. Since his case had been kept underwraps and because he hadn't participated in many outer village operations, it was highly unlikely even with his name that she'd have information on him, let alone his defection.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 pm

Well, his response wasn't all that surprising. Scourge listened to his little story in silence, watching him carefully. He seemed truthful, that was for sure. Still why couldn't she shake of a feeling of uneasiness? Her fingers drummed against the counter. His expressions seemed to forced to her, but that might just be her new sense of paranoia. Then again, if her village had been destroyed, would she be able to speak in such a casual tone? She almost snickered at that. Hadn't she left Konoha behind with a mere shrug of the shoulder? Maybe some were better at dealing with change then others. As an outsider, she couldn't really jump into his affairs and say if he was a liar or not. Still, it seemed as though she wasn't getting the whole story. The genshu only drank her tea. She wouldn't push him. They were still strangers, and her curiosity shouldn't get the better of her over a personal matter.

Still, he was a doctor. Doctors tended to be good people, after all, their whole job revolved around helping others, right? Holding her simple smile, Scourge mused that Ame was indeed in need of more medical personal. It wouldn't hurt to have another doctor handy, now would it? She can still remember a pair of medical ninjas who lived within the village, but she can only barely remember one, and can recall that the more advance of the two had perished in a mission. All well. Thankfully, it wasn't as if the demand for a medic was high, but it was still something to consider.

At his name, Scourge pulled up blanks. Nothing seemed to match with the name. The genshu wasn't quite sure if that was a good thing, or a bad omen, but she chose not to comment. Scourge merely nodded, signaling for the cook to refill her glass. He had been correct in believing she had no information of his deflection. “So you came all the way here from Suna? Must have been a long trip. I can see that you managed to find places to stay, judging by your appearance. Most refugees come here with sand still clinging to their clothes.” It was true, had he not said so, Scourge wouldn't have believed him to be from Suna. It was quite strange, but as a doctor, she was positive that he made good money and was able to afford a inn or something of the sort.

Another thing, didn't the refugees usually travel in groups? So they could stay in contact and share what little supplies or family connections they had after the incident? At that, the Genshu visibly paused for a moment, but brushed of that theory after a moment. Eh, he could have traveled here alone, or maybe he had chosen to separate himself. She couldn't jump to conclusions like that.

Still, something set this genshu on edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm

(Totally stolen x3)

Madaraki Sho did not believe that honesty was necessarily right or better- Merely less complicated. A lie could cause more harm than most truths, and he found it troublesome for his credibility to be question over a silly cover story. Besides, he figured lying to the Amegenshu to be a foolish endeavor. Truth be told it did disturb him slightly that his former village had been beaten without explaination, as he had many plans that were in development there. Now, now he would have to sow new fruits. What a waste of life. Sho only knew too well how death could come close- Moments lost to pettiness was one thing, but for all his methodical curiosity dying with his village. Yes, there was a bit of sincere sorrow for it's loss.

He was a doctor, of course. He healed people. He took people apart. He put them back together. And for all his "Immoral Practice", he more often than not made them Better. Whether or not they agreed wasn't his concern. He did good. Probably. Madaraki nodded to her. "Where else would I go?" Sho wondered, truly. To Konoha or Kumo? No, that would be unwise. A war torn country like this made a refugee far more common. [color=gray]"Well, I am hardly poor, nor unskilled. Getting by easy. Staying there, on the other hand..." He'd lift his shoulders and low them. It was true enough. He needed a place. A nesting ground. Living about wasn't his preference at all. In a manner of speaking, perhaps this could be considered a residential audtion, he thought with a chuckle. "I never much liked the sand, though, Scrouge-san." He add after a moment, thinking back to the sand covered realm he was born in. Sand was preferred to constant rain, however.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:22 am

His response is satisfactory. Maybe she was really just being too cautious. A lot of events have been happening as of lately and it was putting her on edge. Don't get her wrong, Scourge was the sort to hit the ground running, no matter the situation, but all of this could be quite the burden on the mind from time to time. Pulling at her fingers, Scourge allows her joints to crack one by one, then lays her hands on the table. “Good point. Konoha is pretty far, and Kumo is even farther.” At the sand comment, Scourge only shakes her head. Sand sounded a hell of a lot better then rain, in all honesty. Then again, a lot of things were better then the depressing weather this village was subjected too.

“Hmm. So you still haven't settled down yet?” She mutters, her gaze switching away from his for a moment. “Then again, this whole Suna crisis did just happen.” Her hands folded together neatly, her chin pressed against her thumbs. Didn't she sign the papers for a relief program for the refugees? She can't exactly remember. Then again, that document could be towards fixing up the slums, or reconstructing roadways. Damn it all. Sometimes the paperwork seemed to blend together. It was aggravating.

“Hopefully the taverns and inns around here still have room. This section of the city has become rather crowed lately. Surprised you haven't run into anybody you knew. This country seems to attract victims like a magnet, Suna veterans included.” Of all villages to be placed in charge of, why did it have to be the one with so many problems and drama? Her lips twitch down at that though.

“So, what exactly dragged you to this village, besides proximity? Our wonderful weather? Amazing sights? Clean, fresh air?” If someone did not notice her sarcasm, they were probably not very intelligent. Hey, Ame wasn't exactly pretty as a picture. It was gloomy, industrialized, smoggy, and hey, sometimes the people here could be down right scary. How many times had her shinobi broken up drug operations? She had long lost count. This was one city you didn't want to wander around unarmed, that was for sure.

(Nice. lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:09 pm

It was wise for a would-be Kage to be cautious, particularly when they had the spotlight of the world cast upon them. Such a disposition undoubtably made it difficult to sift through her mind with ease, but he preferred a challenge. Having a competent leader put his worries at his, Sho smiling in satisfaction, the urge to snap his own joints coming over him. It was always a particular habit of his, as disgusting as others often saw it to be. "Truly- Can anyone be ashamed of wishing to take the easier journey?" When alone and fearful, he'd surmised she'd easily understand. The depressing atmosphere was one he admitted to feeling. Not necesarily suicidal, but there was a certain charm of sorts that washed away his cheer. "Well, no I haven't. I'd think after barely being here I could enjoy a meal and perhaps relax." He'd arch an eyebrow at her for a moment, but silently listened to her describe the situation.

Madaraki Sho nodded. "Yours is a country that knows strife. Where rats have one ran and survived to, so it seems to other rats to the perfect place to fester. He'd smirk. "Not to insult the local vermin, of course." He'd give her a soft wink, clapsing his hands together. He was just one more amongst the swarm, truly. "People." Madaraki would answer her sarcasm, chuckling to himself. "I love people- Of all times, shades, shapes. And of course I hate some few in particular, but Ningen...Humans...Just have a way of fascinating the mind. Your country has quite a selection- Spices of every type." He'd fix his glasses, looking upon the lovely woman across from him. "Somethings, once looked upon, are always seen in the mind's eye." He'd inform her.

He'd shrug. "But enough of the romantism of a refugee- You no doubt have your hands full with my kind of late. I'm surprised that you'd take time for a simple meal in this...Place." He'd remark, motioning his hand to the surroundings. He just couldn't put himself up to call it quite a resturaunt.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:33 pm

"But enough of the romanticism of a refugee- You no doubt have your hands full with my kind of late. I'm surprised that you'd take time for a simple meal in this...Place." At that, Scourge laughs softly, and shakes her head. She had noticed how he avoided the word restaurant, and she had to agree. The food here was far from pleasant. On his previous commentary on people, she had listened carefully. Well, he was a doctor, so she could understand his reasoning behind his words.

“I have an open door policy for refugees. Anyone fleeing from war, destruction, government, and so forth, is allowed to speak to me. I may not be able to allow all of them within the village gates, but I can do whatever I can for the flow coming in.” It was true. While it was rare for someone to take up the offer, Scourge did make it obvious that the now homeless Suna citizens had a home in Ame, mind you, a damp one. Still, shelter was better then none, right?

“And yes, being a Genshu does indeed allow time for a person life.” Not much of one, but hey, some was better then none. Her eyes flickered away from the medic as a bill was slid her way. Inspecting it for a moment, the Genshu shifted, digging through her pocket to remove a handful of change. Setting it on top of the bill and pushing it back towards the employee, Scourge sighed. Ah damn it. Work day tomorrow. Joy.

“Anyways-” She paused for a moment. Hm. Sending the man a side glance, Scourge merely raised an eyebrow. “Any ideas on a more permanent residence? I doubt the idea of living in a inn for an extended period of time sounds pleasant.” Call Scourge curious if you will, but she could be quiet the inquisitive sort if her interest was focused on one thing. It could be a good trait, other times, it could be somewhat invasive, but she had long learned what questions to ask and what questions to hold at bay. Politics sucked, to put it mildly, and that was an excellent way to make her hold her speech. As amusing as it would be to be open and full of jokes during conferences, she doubted she'd be taken seriously. Besides, nothing would get done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:33 pm

That open policy was what had made it stressless to enter the Land of Rain and, in turn, the village of Amegakure. Of course, such a thing was easy with a few careful bribes and promises of fortune. Hiding his identity wasn't so much as a necessity as a way of easing his transition. One day he might even place his time at Suna to the further most reachest of his mind. The destruction itself, however, wasn't something his mind would easily shake, each night questioning the possibilites and reasons for it's end. "A smallest refugees speaking to the greatest leader of the land? I'd fear for your safety, if your meetings are quaint as this." Which meant others were watching, that the Amegenshu felt safe within her village, or that her abilities enabled her to travel wherever she wished without second worry. Arrogant or extremely dangerous- He didn't know which was more concerning.

"Truly? I'd have imagine that, especially in these times, that not an ounce of time could be spared." Perhaps the lady had confidence in her lessers to the point that the majority of the strenuous long tasks could be allocated to them without worry. Once more, either a firm confidence or foolish opinion. Regardless, she would not have made leader of this country if faint of heart and weak-willed...Correct? Unless, of course, another pulled the strings. The thought amused him. Madaraki would straighten as her eyes fell upon him, the silver-haired man raising an eyebrow in turn. "...None in particular." He'd reply dryly, placing his elbows onto the table and clasping his hands, feeling the moistness of them. Never would he have a worry for finding water anymore, the old sand rat mused. "At the moment I merely trying to survive, like all the rats who'd prefer not to drown." He'd respond, smiling darkly. "Of course, since you seen the Urban sort, you'd no doubt have a better understanding of living in Ame than me, no?" He'd remark, allowing her expertise to receive the spotlight now.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:49 am

“I usually have a form of..protection during such meetings.” It was no surprise really. With a certain 'person' always lingering about, the Amegenshu for, the most part, felt protected. Even with her open door policies, there was indeed security and a filtration system for the migrants. It evolved certain shinobi with tracking abilities and some paper work and questioning. Unless someone prevented abilities to hide their chakra signature and so forth, then that might present a...well, problem. Thankfully, most rogues seemed more apt at breaking into the village to cause trouble, or simply stand outside of the gates. Scourge scowled at that. All well, so far, nobody had been seriously hurt by these attacks. Still, had she known that the person next to her had indeed slipped through the little system she had set up, well, then the council would really have something to call her out on. Hey, but at least some system was better then none, right? The last Genshu hadn't bothered with such matters, far too busy with war and weapon productions and so forth.

“There's time for everything. I just usually have to shift around some matters, or simply get them done in a brisk fashion.” Or just not show up to work, or ditch during the middle of the day, or just order some poor sod to sign boring mission reports. Scourge liked some variety when it came to slacking off, still, as of lately, she had done this less and less.

At his next question, Scourge paused for a moment. Well, maybe an Ame citizen would be used to Ame life, but well, Scourge wasn't exactly from Ame now was she. Smirking, she drank from her tea. “Yes, I am used to living within the city. Mind you, there has always been a barrier of separation between myself and some sections of this village. Of course, since becoming Genshu such barriers have been crossed.” It was a easy lie. Most villagers believed her to be the child of the late Genshu, and apparently the woman was very secretive. Of course, she was also a manipulating witch, but Scourge decided to not mention that detail.

Finishing the rest of her drink, Scourge Taiyo checked the clock on the wall across from her. It wasn't too late, but still, she couldn't exactly stay in this establishment forever, now could she?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:34 pm

(I'd give an excuse, but hey, it's Shiro- You're used to hating me, no?)

"You? Protection?" He'd look honestly surprised at the notion. Oh, sure, it was in the interest typically to protect your leader, but it was just that- If they were the strongest, it was more symbolic not to need any guards. It showed confidence, arrogance, and perhaps foolishness. But that sort've pride, if kept, was admired and feared. He had been under the opinion she was not guarded. "So, where are they now, hm? This...Meal seems like the sort to warrant some form of taste-testing." Alas. Good help never present when needed. He'd just have to survive any poison present. It wouldn't be his first time, he thought with a slight amusement at the cave during his little escape. Yes, poisoning himself hadn't been the brightest idea, of it had paid off.

"I see." He'd reply, leaning back into his chair. [color=gray]"Then allow me to congratulate you for doing your job well enough to have such spare time- And thank you for stealing some of that time for myself."[color] He'd add, smirking slightly. The doctor would let out a brief yawn, massaging the back of his neck as he settled himself. He had made sure when he was in Suna's employ to build himself a schedule that left good long breaks without causing much harm. He needed that time to rest, mentally prepare, and dissect live humans. Without it, he just didn't know what he'd do.

But, that time was passed, and now he was going to live here, in Amegakure, what this woman herself had lived for years. So he was somewhat curious to how life would differ in a land covered in rain droplets as opposed to grains of sand. "...Barrier of separation? Apologies, perhaps it is because I am not native, but...What barriers exactly do you refer to it?" He'd ask in confusion, hoping for clarification. Sho would become slightly suspicious, joining his hands in front of him and leaning forward against the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not quite Ramen   

Back to top Go down

It's not quite Ramen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Amegakure no Sato: Village Hidden in the Rain :: Industrial Block-
Jump to: