Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_vote_lcapUchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_voting_barUchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_vote_lcapUchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_voting_barUchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seijin
Academy Student
Seijin

Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress)   Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:26 am

General Information

Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress) RyougiJoushi

Name: Uchiha Seijin
Nickname: Sei-sama
Alias/Codename: Kami

Birth Date:
Ethnicity: Asian. Duh.
Origin/Place of Birth: The Land of Fire
Marital Status: Singular

Village: Konohagakure
Profession: Extortionist

Personal Information
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 145 LBs
Blood Type: AB-
Eye Color: Green normally
Hair Color:
Distinctive Marks: Scars, Tattoos, etc. Can be expanded upon in appearance section.
Physical Appearance: Uchiha Seijin. A raven-haired young man, thin and unimposing physically. Body lean, limb, leading to an abnormal flexibility. Eyes slightly impaired reading-wise, glasses as an aide, though vision loss does not result in effecting combat. Pale skin, low melanin count rather than lack of sunlight. No noticeable facial hair, likely genetic loss or keen self-care habits. Face pointed, eyes described as hungry and hunting, similar to a falcon. Voice carries a noticeable amount of pride to it, a mix of dis-care, scorn, and twinge of amusement often present.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: His wardrobe typically consists of tight-fitting well-kept clothing. Tunics, kimonos, and Gis of resembling the ninjas of old. He dresses conservatively and dislikes revealing skin. He prefers darker, somber colors not limited but primarily consisting of shades of gray and silver accessories. His preferred color of gem is blue.

Personality: Uchiha Seijin looks at the sky with a sense of delight, a blue depth that even under blackest of conditions, remains a bright scene. To everything beneath the stretching blue, he loathes with the greatest of hates. A man whom does not believe in the world. This manifests itself in a number of ways, a belief that the world is not real, that it must be fixed, that it is a dream. Seijin himself sees the world through a looking-glass others do not- He see's flaws in the matter that makes up the existence of the world. Small things like the flavors of certain foods, the shape of a woman's face, his own shoe size. He thinks it wrong, and the world as a whole as well. A constant vexation, he perpetually informs others of his perceptions, hoping that others well accept his word and seek to change this inherit flaw that is so common within the world. He is relentless once having found an error or incorrect existence. Seijin is straight forward and blunt when informing people of a minor or major issue with their existence. Despite his family's attempts to teach him moderation, the blood of the Uchiha and the teachings of the lies have reached an extreme point that leads him to think of the world in despair.

Nevertheless, Seijin is a human being whom despite his loathing of the world is a rather energetic individual, though this is partially due to his simple belief of his inherit superiority. Seijin does not look at others as spite, as some might, but rather sees himself as a teacher whose duty is to impart his sacred advice to the ignorant fools whom blindly accept things as they are. Seijin enjoys having the company of others, be it mutual or not. The opposition of others grants him a form of satisfaction as being able to banter with others, an odd joy at revealing to others their faults, and exceeding where others have not. As such he is extremely competitive, desiring to show his worth over another whenever the chance shows itself. He takes losing extremely badly, suicidal thoughts a common consideration, though he rapidly reverts back to his usual ego-maniacal state, eager to challenge again. Seijin does not believe in doing things half-way, and considers it a lie to his very existence to back down or retreat.

Seijin's existence is centered around, naturally, his ego- It succeeds the rest of himself and can, more so the heart or the brain, the center of his existence. His soul, in a way. He defends it all costs, including body and blood to ensure it's reign continues. The stem of his unusual willpower is his ego, fueling a somewhat suicidal wish to best others. In a manner of speaking, Seijin should not be trusted as a shinobi as much as his ego to accomplish the task. However, this can lead him to be tricked and manipulated, pushing him towards impossible or ridiculous goals. However, underestimating a man whom believes the world to be a lie...And seeks to change it...

Is completely understandable, if unwise.

History: Seijin was born into a world he didn't believe in. A place that he was taught to, and agreed with, was wrong. It wasn't a compulsive wish to please, nor an excuse. Born of Uchiha Mekura and Ayano, mid-standers in the clan whom lacked much political influence but powerful illusionists whom specialized in denying enemies escape. Uchiha Seijin was placed like most of the clan members at the age of five into illusion training. They were taught him to learn to distinguish the details of reality and illusion, subjecting him to trickery and encouraging him to learn it himself. Within the closed environment, Seijin never questioned the usage of illusion as a tool of manipulation, knowing it to be no more different than using words. It was a method, like any other. Seijin was an average student in the eyes of his teachers, a boy with a greater fondness for crafting techniques, but not necessarily more suited. He lacked a genius or unusual chakra-control. They saw him as a potential illusion practitioner, nothing more.

And he knew this. He loathed it. This was the spark, the true spark, that began his crusade against "How things were". The decision that he was common, a stone amongst many. His eyes looked at this marking, this premature placing as the average number of many...And he grew angry. Over the next three years he sought to change their minds. He put practice when others would not, and achieved a measure of detail that exceeded what one would expect of his age, being able to distinguish even the illusions of older students...(Work in Progress)

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: A certain amount of nihilism towards the world and realityi n general.
Hobbies: Seijin has a number of hobbies. He is fond of painting, as it allows him to craft an image that his mind holds and wishes to express. He is, however, regularly known to cheat with genjutsu. Seijin studied architecture from a young age, a profession of sort that appealed to him if his life as a shinobi lead him astray. He had a fondness for spacial design and geometric patterns, enjoying scheming out unusual if stable designs. While having never shown reading or participating in rites, he has an unusual fondness for speaking poetry, something that confuses the clan, if approved of. The young Uchiha enjoys philosophy, as most of his clan does. Challenging and arguing the meanings of life is something that serves as practice, a preview to the challenge of changing the world itself. He has dislike of spicy foods, and a fondness of bitter chocolates.
Personal Effects: Nothing in particular
Back to top Go down

Uchiha Seijin (Work In Progress)
Page 1 of 1