CalendarGalleryHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    Duelist Revolution I_vote_lcapDuelist Revolution I_voting_barDuelist Revolution I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    Duelist Revolution I_vote_lcapDuelist Revolution I_voting_barDuelist Revolution I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » Fall Into Place
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» DGM IOH
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» Digital Hazard
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm by Guest

» Duelist Revolution
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm by Guest

» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» Crash & Burn
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am by Scourge_Taiyo

» Raidon VS _________
    Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Ryu Rikousu

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

Duelist Revolution

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Raine

Duelist Revolution Empty
    PostSubject: Duelist Revolution   Duelist Revolution I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm

Duelist Revolution F1lhl0
    ||||||

Welcome to a new AU Yu-Gi-Oh roleplay that it set in a city north of Domino City: Atherum City.

A year has passed since Domino City has recovered from the tragic Zeor Reverse disaster. While New Domino city and Satellite becomes established and rebuilt, another city has gathered just as much attention. Atherum City, home of the main headquarters of the Schroeder Corp in Japan, has opened its own Duel Academy within the city. Although the Schroeder Corp has been helping in Kaiba Corp's efforts to rebuild Domino, the majority of the company's spare funds have gone into funding this new and prestigious academy rivaling Kaiba's Duel Academy.

Will you be a student and/or duelist, reaching for the coveted title of King of Games? Will you be a professor, teaching and guiding students on their way towards their goals? Or will you merely be a citizen, wanting to simply live their every day life? Countless opportunities await for the students, teachers and citizens of Atherum City and its duel academy.

This is a Duelist Revolution
    Back to top Go down

Duelist Revolution
    Page 1 of 1