Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Guide: Rank Requirements I_vote_lcapGuide: Rank Requirements I_voting_barGuide: Rank Requirements I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Guide: Rank Requirements I_vote_lcapGuide: Rank Requirements I_voting_barGuide: Rank Requirements I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Guide: Rank Requirements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Guide: Rank Requirements Empty
PostSubject: Guide: Rank Requirements   Guide: Rank Requirements I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:16 pm

LETS RANK UP:

We will no longer be holding Chūnin Exams. Why? Because it's hard to organize it, and it takes forever, and then you all expect to get the position after flaking out after getting through the exams to a certain point. Instead, the amount of missions you do earns you points, and after you get a certain amount of points, you can rank up.

The point system for missions is as follows:
    D-rank: 2 points.
    C-rank: 4 points.
    B-rank: 6 points.
    A-rank: 8 points.
    S-rank: 10 points.

To rank up from Genin to Chūnin, you need 20 points. From Chūnin to Jōnin you need 50 points. Once you make enough points, you need to make a rank request and your advancement shall reviewed by the Admins.

FEELING SPECIAL:

There are some ranks that you cannot get no matter how many points you've earned. These are ANBU Chūnin, ANBU Jōnin, Sennin, Kage, and S-class Nukenin. These must be earned through ICly working for them, as well as the recommendation by a Kage (save S-class Nukenin). Nominees for these ranks or those applying for S-class Nukenin will be reviewed by the Admins, and it will be decided then if you do or do not earn that rank.

THE NUKE-NIN WAY:

Nuke-nin will now rank up based upon the severity of their crimes which will be treated as ranked missions as far as rank points are concerned. Weather it be interfering with the missions of other ninja or just doing your own thing. After each rp your crime shall be evaluated by the admins in order to decided exactly what it's worth on a criminal scale between D-S.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net

Guide: Rank Requirements
Page 1 of 1