Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_vote_lcapKeeping it even (To an extent) I_voting_barKeeping it even (To an extent) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_vote_lcapKeeping it even (To an extent) I_voting_barKeeping it even (To an extent) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Keeping it even (To an extent)

Go down 
+3
Madaraki Sho
Thugnificent
Shinko
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Keeping it even (To an extent) Empty
PostSubject: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

As most of you may have noticed this site still isn't done. But rest assured we are working on finishing. Anywho even though that may be there are far too many people who have joined the village of Suna and to make things fair to the other villages we the admins ask that both nobody else joins the village at the moment and that nobody in suna get to comfortable there as we may have to ask some people to switch in the future to keep villages balanced once the site officially starts. If anybody has any complaints feel free to post your opinion on the matter but all in all this decision is final no matter what amount of bitching you may or may not do. :3

With love: Rai <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:49 pm

So when exactly will the site be up and running? Will it be an other "Two Weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Maybe instead of wasting time with sarcasm you can put that effort into actually helping. But hell it's just a thought. Keep in mind it's just me and Shiro working on it now ~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:06 pm

How can I help? And Be specific.
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:50 pm

https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net/questions-and-ideas-f110/forum-construction-t114.htm#344

As seen Shiro has actually given a few examples how people can help. I would suggest if anything either looking over canon clan list jutsu or our premade list's of jutsu and making them more descriptive or just better in general. Any of those actually willing to help can pm any progress to me or shiro and we'll be sure to take a look. ~~
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:44 pm

Yah help me with clans dood <_>
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 pm

For those wishing to help, keep in mind the requirements- Utilize the coded templates. ITS GET FUCKING ANNOYING FOR ME TO BOLD EVERYTHING! Kay? Second, make sure you have the english translation part of the name included. I don't want to have to make guesses.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:36 pm

Joker wrote:
For those wishing to help, keep in mind the requirements- Utilize the coded templates. ITS GETTING FUCKING ANNOYING FOR ME TO BOLD EVERYTHING! Kay? Second, make sure you have the english translation part of the name included. I don't want to have to make guesses.

Sorry, I had to point that out and correct it. Helping every where, one error at a time. x3

I'm just going to post here for things I think I've done good.

Akimichi-Clan

Jutsu

Spoiler:

There really isn't anything to edit in this clan, as you can read, I added their english names and a few jutsus I came by while searching the Clan up. These added Jutsu are "Chou Harite" and "Mizudan Suisha". That's one down, I guess? Any comment's or complaints? Otherwise I'm heading to the next cannon clan.

EDIT 1: Second Clan is Aburame. Clan is fine when it comes to jutsu, english names added.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:46 pm

You have no right correct me when you ignored what I yelled >> I apologize for the bad grammar, but let's face it...People don't really check something they're screaming in their minds.

Last edited by Joker on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 10:06 pm

Yah Jio, just do the jutsu, I got the history stuff already planned out

Nara
Spoiler:

Last edited by Shoushi the Great on Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:05 pm

I knew the hating would come down on my great recruiting skills D:
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:40 am

It's not great recruiting skills dude it's just what happened on 2.0 xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:25 pm

Joker wrote:
You have no right to correct me when you ignored what I yelled about >> I apologize for the bad grammar, but let's face it...People don't really check somethings when they're screaming in their minds.

You aren't "yelling" now and you have an error. x3 Now, I have question when you were doing this "yelling" were you yelling loud or very loud? o.O

Inuzuka Clan

Jutsu

Spoiler:

I couldn't find the last two A rank jutsu's names so I left it blank.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:38 pm

...Now I'm thinking someone is editing my posts.

And once again, no, you're not putting it into the correct template. You can bold someone's mistakes but you can't bold things when the freaking code has the bolding in it?

Its simple people- Use the codes in the jutsu template, WITH the
Code:
[b]s
, have the english names, and for god sakes, stop correcting me. My internet sucks as it is, I'm not exactly caring if I misspell in a topic I'm deleting as soon as things are finished.

P.S. Somethings wouldn't be correct. It would be some things. Note the space. Better yet, just lose the "Some." And no, I'm not wrong in that respect. By something I wasn't referring to plural- I was using in a manner that would work fine in how I used it. Why? Because I was describing a situation, not situations. I think through things one at a time, rather then try to balance a table of "Somethings". So no, that correction would not be suitable in this case.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 12:53 am

Okay! Inuzuka accepted. For the last two techniques I made some guesses based on the translation knowledge I have, so if you happen to get something better let me know.

Anyway, the Nara background looks good. The passive stuff, however...

Quote :
Passive traits/abilities:
Geeked-Up: All Nara's are just smart. No one really knows why though. All Nara's have a 200 IQ level, or more. This can easily be used in battle, by applying a whole bunch of science stuff in their strategies.

What a Drag: Along with being smart, most Nara's are really lazy. Whenever a Nara is Rping to learn a new jutsu or any other request, they are only required to do 1/8 less of the normal requirements.
Besides the...Odd naming for the trait, it seems a bit unexplained. For example, I doubt Nara all have +200. I mean that really is insane if you look at the number of people in real life. I mean +140 is considered genius. +200 seems a bit much. 150, alot more believable. The few Nara's we have seen are all intelligent, and Shikamaru may be 200+ possibly, but I don't think that base 200+ is good. That and there's the whole "Player versus character" intelligence deal.

What a Drag...Actual seems like a decent idea...Save I'm not sure when we have situations when people get to do less of the RP Work.

Still waiting of Magnetism from Kazuya.

Aburame accepted.
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:13 am

Meh, really I couldn't think of anything so I just tried to make some stuff up @@. If anyone could think of some other traits or something, it would gladly be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 pm

Okay, at this point, Clans are the only REAL thing that's stopping us from going ahead. And while it may seem like I'm just screaming things out xP I have actually gotten around to doing stuffs. Rai can attest...And not just cus he's a suck-up.

What does this mean? Progress, Progress, Progress!!!

As a side note, let me know if anyone is particularly inactive and has high rank. We don't want to start things with dead leaders.
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm

Umm yah, I'll probably need more help with the clans because I'm currently more focused on not failing algebra 1 =\
Back to top Go down
.Reigen.
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
.Reigen.

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 am

ill help just PM me wat you got and ill combine it wit wat im workin on and etc. You get my point if need help just hit me up.
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:30 pm

Good new's dudz! This is my last week of school before winter break! So clan will be worked on starting some time next week. @.@
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:04 am

Hm...At the moment activity seems to be somewhat low. Now, I'd like to begin things as quickly as possible but, stuff happens. Now, I am considering allowing the site to open in a "Beta" form. That being that anything worked on and finished may be used at this point for RP Purposes. Thus, we could begin events. Now, this could give people a taste of what we've been trying to do. I also hope it'll convince people to work to be able to use things they yet are to have.

Now, if we start this up, I'm going to need to know that we have reliable Jutsu Mods and Kages assembled. As much as me and Rai will be happy to assist with working everything, we're going to need some insurance that we won't be running everything.

Infact, I specifically will be running story. (Not "I am the Villain", but I am the story teller per se...With obvious input and assistance from Alex.)

Anyone currently somewhat active, let me know yer thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:48 am

Well the opening isnt a bad idea but before anything i think we should establish which clans reside in which region. As I know so far most of our members would like to help with some of the work. The idea of a narrator of the plot you planed out isnt bad but you fit villan better. As for our jutsu mods Rai and Mori are active but we need checks and balances. An mod count of 3 and atleast two of the mods check it and see if they agree. My last suggestion is shoushi gets someone he can trust to help with the clans. Thank you good day to all.
Back to top Go down
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:54 am

I don't know if I'd open it up if it's not a finished product, but I'd consider starting to approve people's jutsu and characters. That way, once the forum actually starts, there won't be as much work for you to do.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm

No worries- As a "Storyteller", I play many villains. ^^

The Clan Local will be noted. As well as number limits.

P.S. Damn...So quiet. Clan notes added in a list in a clan section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keeping it even (To an extent)   Keeping it even (To an extent) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keeping it even (To an extent)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Naruto Information :: News and Updates.-
Jump to: