Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Cookie- Ame D: I_vote_lcapCookie- Ame D: I_voting_barCookie- Ame D: I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Cookie- Ame D:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Academy Student

Cookie- Ame D: Empty
PostSubject: Cookie- Ame D:   Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 4:40 pm

General Information

Name: Tanaka Hiroshi 田中 博
Nickname: Hiro, Shishi, Hi,
Alias/Codename: "H"

Birth Date: May 14th
Ethnicity: [Amenese D<]
Origin/Place of Birth: Amegakure No Sato
Marital Status: [Single]

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Historian and document restorer

Personal Information
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 99lbs
Blood Type: [O-]
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: White
Distinctive Marks: Has a phoenix tattoo that takes up his whole back
Physical Appearance:
To say that his hair was "white as snow" would be an understatement to the actuality of it all. The plethora of unmistakeably tame, yet quite fascinatingly provocative, strands of perfectly kept hair had a way of reflecting light (whether sun or moon or other) which was nothing short of awe inspiring to any artist or poet. Once the initial captivation with the hair upon his head was through, it was quite common to focus on his pearly black eyes. They seemed to gleam with an everlasting darkness, enveloping even the brightest of days within its iris. These eyes were usually laid upon a subject. A subject, whether animate or inanimate, that would be closely scrutinized down to the most minor of details. These eyes were those of an observer, of a child, of a learner, and of an intellectual. It would seem as if people could literally "get lost in his eyes" and fail to move on to admiring, or visually dissecting, the rest of the boy.

His skin complexity was an ever-so-slight tone of a peachy-type color. He complimented his phenotype with a wardrobe befitting of his features. He liked light colors that would even out his appearance. He wore a baggy white shirt and an equally as baggy, but opposite in color, black pants (made of a light silk-like fabric). He also preferred these clothes due to the fact that they were comfortable for his daily use. These baggy clothes were not typical of the area he lived in, but he found it's usage. The light color of his shirt would help reflect the harsh sun light and keep him cool, the pants were thin and light and that compensated for them being black.

Although he loved the way he presented himself to society, he was at times self-conscious due to being a bit short. The clothing seemed to make him look as if he was using hand-me-downs. Yet a calm mind could easily cope with these trivial moments common of human nature.

Personality:Quiet? Shy? Call it what you may, the reality is that those "labels" are quite erroneous. The boy is "reserved"; He keeps to himself in order to protect his own integrity as an intellectual. What good can come from others who do not value knowledge, or worse yet do not possess it? "If I can't connect with them intellectually, I may as well not connect with them at all!" this is the way of thinking Hiroshi has had for the majority of his life. Although this idea on social interaction is quite strongly being implemented, it seems as though at times this idea is forgotten. Although he values a person to connect to at his level, he also understands the value of connections in general. He understands that sub-par intellectual levels are far more common than those which exceed the norm. In order to form connections to function properly in the social setting one must learn to "deal" with what you can have. So Hiroshi "deals" with the people around him, child and adult alike, for the sake of his own personal function.

This way of thinking naturally influences the way he acts around people. He has trouble trusting people, although the mistrust is aimed mostly at the non-adults. He also tends to oversimplify ideas, thoughts, and situations in order to make them understandable to, what he has evaluated to be, the person's individual intellectual level.

Other than this "habit" (if it can be called such), Hiroshi tends to be "normal" in the best aspect of the word. He has no personal traumas which would drastically change any child's psyche.

Phobia(s): Suffers from Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia
History:"Aww look at him, he's so cute!"
"He looks like a marshmellow!"
"Oh don't be such a fatty Iroshi! Whoever hears you may think you plan on eating your own son!"
"I wouldn't eat this boy even if I were starving! His hair, his skin, he's just THAT white. Besides look at him! He's already aiming for your nipple, he was just born a few hours ago, how would he know what a nipple is for!?"
"Well it seems as there are two possibilities for an answer...either he's quite the smart little 'marshmellow' or he's quite the 'macho man'"

It seems that the mother was quite right in one of her suggestions. Hiroshi was quite the gifted marshmallow. From an early age the boy made it clear that he was not just a mere babbling baby. Although babies learn speech quite early in their development, not many peoples know 10 words before they hit the age of one. Yes the words were simple, and yes they were not pronounced perfectly due to lack of physical (and not intellectual) developing, but how many babies do you see asking for "cookie"?

Although his intelligence was never challenged to exist or be extraordinary, he was not the prodigy that was expected from such intellect. He did not write concertos or operas or the likes (and boy did his parents push that piano upon the boy!). Hiroshi had a fascination with reading. He picked up his first book at age 4, although it was "Mr. LingLing goes to Lolliland", but by age six he was showing an increase in this particular interest. He began borrowing his father's book on the Village's history, it's wars, it's government, and it's culture. It was not long before he became a hoarder, collecting each and every book he read. At first it was a habit which got him into a bunch of trouble, but eventually the family, neighbors, and friends got used to the idea that their books were not "their books".

It was not till later on that the fascination with the world of Ninja caught him. It was during one of his usual "Saturday Night Book Pillaging" that he encountered a neighbors book on "The Shinobi Mind". The book discussed a ninja's mentality on the field and in combat. It was only natural that this would catch his fancy.

How else to extend his already large knowledge than by adapting a new world, a new mind? How exactly is a Shinobi's mentality different from that of an average citizens? How drastic or influential are these changes if any? These questions were challenges that anybody with the amount of curiosity and ambition to learn that Hiroshi had would definitely not hesitate to answer.

After months obsessing over the idea Hiroshi had finally made up his mind to follow the path to a greater knowledge not available to regular citizens. He thought of this trip as an experiment, as an opportunity to conduct field research. Of course he was aware of the consequences and statistics of being a shinobi, but as an intellectual he knew that taking risks was the only way to make advances in anything. Was knowledge worth dying for?...simply put...it was.

After getting his parent's consent, (Hiroshi could talk a person out of their internal organs if he wanted to), he set out to enroll in the academy. it was not long before he was out, graduated before students who had entered before him. By this time he had reached the age of twelve. For the next year he worked on the remedial "missions" (if they could be called that) and practiced on his own time for the more suiting tasks to come.

"To Knowledge!". Hiroshi's experiment was about to be kicked into full throttle!

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Has circumstantial ED
Hobbies: Reads Lots (and I mean lots) of Books/scrolls/tablets/etc..
Personal Effects: Likes to carry a nice book to read between missions. And likes to carry a bag of Jolly-Rancher like candy

(wanna go to Amegakure >.< )
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

Cookie- Ame D: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cookie- Ame D:   Cookie- Ame D: I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:52 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

Cookie- Ame D:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Character Creation. :: Approved: Amegakure-
Jump to: