Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_vote_lcapRyo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_voting_barRyo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_vote_lcapRyo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_voting_barRyo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aokawa Ryo
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Aokawa Ryo

Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato Empty
PostSubject: Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato   Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:32 pm

Aokawa Ryo

Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato Ryo_2_by_osy057

Name: Ryo Aokawa
Nickname: Drenched Hedgehog
Alias/Codename: N/A

Birth Date: January 23rd
Ethnicity: Japanese
Origin/Place of Birth: Ame
Marital Status: Single

Village: Ame
Profession: Deliver Ramen and Teaches

Personal Information
Height: 131 cm
Weight: 43 kg
Blood Type: AB
Eye Color: Blue.
Hair Color: White Bangs and Blue hair in the back
Distinctive Marks: Huge Scar on the front of his chest
Physical Appearance. His hair is extremely odd. It is that of white and blue. It's kind of ironic that he is full of those colors considering his dad and mom have dark black hair. The color of the blue isn't exactly dark blue, it almost looks like a gray color. Most of his hair is the blue color while the front of it is spiked up and pure white. Ryo takes pride in the way his hair looks but that's about it, He is pretty much just a normal looking guy by facial features. By looking at him one might come to the conclusion that he is definitely not a normal guy. His eyes are round a hue of midnight blue and black this combination is almost hypnotizing. He height and weight are average for his age. In a nutshell he almost an average guy.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: His attire is also someone abnormal considering, but he loves to match so that is pretty much the only reason as to why he wears what he does, in fact another reason is simply because he finds his attire comfortable. He wears just a plain white tee shirt, making him seem pretty normal just from that. On the shirt the color indents in to the shape of a triangle sort of, which is fine for Ryo. That isn't the really abnormal part about him the actual part is his jacket. The bottom side's of it are plain white, the top of it and the sleeves are blue, which is pretty much what is abnormal about him however. Ryo has confidence that he looks great in it. Most find it weird. Ryo also most of the time wears shorts because he like the sensation of rain on him. His sandals are more like boots as they extend pass his ankle and one fourth up his thigh these sandals have an icy blue appearance with black accents on the sides that hold on the person’s foot with a zipper. His headband was customized by an old friend who made it into a weapon holster strap.

Personality: Ryo isn't really that worried about his looks but he is one to have pride to go somewhere formal as in meeting a lord or the one of the Kages. Ryo isn't the optimistic type at most times.
Ryo is always a kind hearted person, pretty much no matter what the situation. He cares for people even if they don't care for him and he fights for people even if they don't want him too and that's just what kind of person he is. No matter what the circumstance may be he is always trying to help people. You could pretty much say that he is selfless. At any given time a person might ask him for help he will be there no matter what which leads him into having a few weaknesses as well but at least he will always have his friends. If he was ever asked to go and betray his village for one of his friends and it was a life and death kind of situation he would because that's just how loyal he is. Sometimes his loyalty puts him in situations that are hard to overcome but he just ends up amazing people when he finally does overcome it. That's just how he is, he is always surprising people and always proving them wrong.

Ryo is also extremely forgiving. When I say extremely I really mean it. No matter what happens, if someone had killed someone he knew and they said that they had changed he would forgive them which is why he is always going to have those certain issues. He trusts too easy, and he will probably never overcome that fact. Some people say that trust and respect is something that is earned but Ryo disagrees with that. He believes that deep down even the darkest people have weaknesses, they have feelings. He believes that there is always good on people deep down which is why he isn't fit to become anything like a Kage. He wouldn't be able to make the kind of decision they have too. When it comes to execution he is strictly against things like that. He believes in second chances and he thinks that no matter what the crime is the person doesn't deserve death.

There is one thing that Ryo hates and he is not so forgiving with. If someone betrayed the Ame, he takes it extremely personal. It's not like it really is any of his buisness considering his only a Genin, however if he had the chance he would attempt to drag them back to the village himself by force if needed. That being said, if one of his friends of teamates betrayed the village Ryo would take that as a betrayel against himself as well and he would probably flip out about it. That's his problem, he cares too much about people. Normally, people would probably go straight to not being friends if someone betrayed them but not Ryo he would simply try and keep the bond between them alive by bringing them back into the village and making sure that the person is okay. His friendships and bonds mean alot to him, so he doesn't plan to break them for everything even if he needs to fight for them with his life.

With that being said, Ryo will only take betrayal of the village personal if the person that left becomes evil. If they do, Ryo will do everything in his power to stop them. No matter if he has to give up his own life to do it, that will be what would have to be done. That's how much he loves and always will love his village. Ryo overall is a knuckle head but he knew when to buckle down and start his process of training or even have the knowledge when to hold back. He takes battle very seriously and never backs down no matter what. He fights when he wants and he always defeats the odds by beating someone no one thought he could.

Phobia(s): His Past, his brother

History: Life in Amegakure Ryo was born with a twin brother Ryu. Ryo and Ryu have looks almost exact but their hair is opposite as Ryo’s hair is white in the front while Ryu’s is blue in the front. In the Aokawa family there were two blades hosted to two different branches in the family but due to the birth of twins these two were destin for one blade each, To Ryu a blade called "River's Edge" To Ryo a blade called "Rain's Fury" each one with different concept in mind but both equally strong and maneuverable. These two grew up as the best of brothers. As the older one Ryu had a sense of defending his brother while Ryo would be cowardice as he would stay in the background. Despite his cowardice Ryo had a heart of gold and would try to fight if necessary for those weaker than him even thou it would have took him a while to snap into battle. Once in a while Ryo would save Ryu. By the age of 7 Ryu was a genin while Ryo was a klutz in the classes of Ninjutsu. Ryu was almost superior in mission as Ryo was caught in the back still training his heart out. Ryu would tell Ryo this quote before and after each misson as if it was a prayer. " If your man, Then get strong for someone else, grit your teeth and protect them with all you have. Its okay to fall as long as you can stand again If you can do that you’re a hero." This quote alone made Ryo the hard worker he is today. In the next year Ryo had past graduation and made genin. By this time Ryo and Ryu were on the same squad for most of their missions. With each mission it seemed as if Ryo had to protect Ryu. With each mission Ryu grew almost arrogant with jealousy. Ironically Ryu would hide it but Ryo was so blinded with justice that he was doing for his Village. By the age of 10 Ryu became a chuunin while Ryo stayed a genin, Ryu though he would have the upper hand on his little brother but it seemed even so Ryo had pulled Ryu out of many jams despite the rank difference. It came to a point where Ryu didn't care and felt as if he was held back by he own blood. Upon one night Ryu attempted to murder Ryo using River's edge. Walking to Ryo's room Ryu stated the quote which awakened the boy before Ryo had a chance to get up he was slashed directly on his chest in a diagonal cut, Ryo shouted in the pain as the whole house was alerted. Ryu fled the village that same night. Ryo got medical attention immediately but that scar would never fad away. 2 Years have passed since that incident and Ryo would never forget the pain that was inflict, not to his body but to the fact his brother would do such a thing. To this day Ryo wish to meet his brother once again to confront him about the incident.

Other Information If your man, Then get strong for someone else, grit your teeth and protect them with all you have. Its okay to fall as long as you can stand again If you can do that you’re a hero.
Ailments/Diseases: N/A
Hobbies: Training
[u]Personal Effects/u]:Carries a series of fiction of gods and elements.
Back to top Go down
Aokawa Ryo
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Aokawa Ryo

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato   Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:04 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Robin
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato   Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 am

Hmm... Sentence Structure, grammar and spelling a little off; but it is still understandable. Interesting that you have a phobia of your brother.. Rather peculiar, but alright.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato   Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryo Aokawa Amegakure no Sato
Page 1 of 1