» DGM IOH
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» Digital Hazard
Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm by Guest

» Duelist Revolution
Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm by Guest

» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» Crash & Burn
Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am by Scourge_Taiyo

» Raidon VS _________
Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Ryu Rikousu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Share | 

A psychology Test

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: A psychology Test   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:36 pm

M'kay, at my school I'm doing a few advanced classes which include a general psych class. Now, one of the things that has really interested me would be the Personality tests and how accurate they are, as well as how people view themselves, versus what they are and want to be. Now, the test I want to use is the Myers-Briggs test, an old but still applied test that consists of four simple but certainly large questions on your self. It is through this that you get one of sixteen combinations. It isn't indepth but it isn't a test that I can do without being an experienced psychologist.

The questions are,

Introvert or Extrovert

Sensing or Intuition

Thinking or Feeling

And Judging or Perceiving

Introvert and Extrovert should be easily understood. It implies if you're more of a social butterfly whom excels in siutations outside of your own self and refers to an openness of experience and overall. Introvert refers to one whom is more self-aware and thoughtful, perhaps not as social but certainly more aware of what effects them. Wisdom versus Charisma, perhaps?

Sensing or Intuition is a bit harder to describe. Sensing is considered more along the line of basing your action and thoughts by trusting your body's own reactions. Natural reflexes such as simply catching the ball without knowing where it is, and initial thoughts based on this. This isn't a "Lack of control" as much as a natural reliance. Intuition refers more to collecting knowledge from interpreting the sensory data and acquiring it. It is hard to describe this one in particular, and I apologize if I butchered it. However, it should be easy to find what you rely on when considering. (Note: None of this questions deny you having one, its simply the one you do more.)

Thinking versus Feeing refers to your natural decision of action. Are you more motivated by your own self-causes and zealous towards what you feel is right, or are you more based on a logical decisions that are overall "Realistic", rather then the first. While it may appealing to put yourself as naturally logical in decisions, consider how much inconsistencies you have and how many times your logic IS based on how you feel.

Finally, we have Judging versus Perceiving. This is about how you view the world, through a more analytical and trait projecting view or a more perhaps artistic and simplistic view. This is "Taking the world as it is" and merely living with things and adapting them versus taking apart things and speculating purpose, reason, and order onto them.

Now, merely list your decisions of each and I will put your personality down according to the Myers Brigg test. (Though technically I will be using David's descrptions, as they are more illuminating.) Anyone who does this will receive 10 JP. Now, if you ALSO do this test for your character, you will receive a total of 15 JP. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joukaiden.forumotion.com
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

PostSubject: Re: A psychology Test   Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:50 pm

D's Test
- Introvert
-Intuition
- Feeling
- Judging

Tony(or my) Test
-Introvert
-Sensing
- Thinking
-Perceiving
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

PostSubject: Re: A psychology Test   Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Extrovert
Intuition
Feeling
Judging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ai [愛]
Ame Genin
Ame Genin

PostSubject: Re: A psychology Test   Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:22 pm

Evie~~
Extrovert
Sensing
Thinking
Judging (I'm guessing this is: taking apart things and speculating purpose, reason, and order onto them)

Ai~~
Introvert
Intuition
Thinking
Judging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin

PostSubject: Re: A psychology Test   Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Both
-Extrovert
-Intution
-Thinking
-Judging
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: A psychology Test   Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:02 pm

I hoped for more, but I suppose this will due. Shoushi and Yuurei will receive ten JP. The others, fifteen. (If you're merely RPing yourself, I find it boring. :P)

D.'s results are Counselor

Tony's is Crafter

Shoushi's is Teacher

Evie's is Supervisor

Ai's is Mastermind

Yuurei's is

My own is councilor, while Hiraku's is [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architect_%28Role_Variant%29]Architect.

Now, I'd like you all to compare and if you wouldn't mind tell your thoughts on the personality that was given to you. How much do you think it fits? The accuracy of this test to one's self is one of the the things I'm investigating.

Personally, I feel Councilor fits me like the perfect pair of shoes.

Shoushi and Yuurei 10 JP, Me, Ai, and D. 15 JP. Closed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://joukaiden.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A psychology Test   

Back to top Go down

A psychology Test
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: General Stuff :: The Social Zone.-
Jump to: