Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_vote_lcapActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_voting_barActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_vote_lcapActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_voting_barActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)

Go down 
+22
Ryu Rikousu
Kira
Riko
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
kajuri
Kuchiku
Antari Sukio
Chibi Bob Nukem
Zekrom
Urutora Zonbi
Kota
Rumiko
Scourge_Taiyo
Hwoarang
Reita
Iki
Kamina
Shinko
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Soul
Madaraki Sho
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) Empty
PostSubject: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Topic where ya can inform the general populace about your on-going activity and future kind.

Tomorrow I'll get on particularly late, however, I have Friday off. Nice trade-off, no?
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 pm

i guess im here
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 pm

[taps foot as he waits for someone to post in his topic...]

oh, and i'm here.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:12 pm

im here
Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Shiro you dirty dirty liar D<
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:27 pm

...This isn't an activity check dumbasses. ~~
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:33 pm

just got back on, computer had a virus.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:06 pm

Umm, don't know how much I'll be able to get on this site because my computer seems to hate this site and freeze up almost every time I go on it... So yah I might just be off and on for a while because of it...
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:09 pm

Still sick. Yes, its horrible. Can't say when I'll be back to 100% Percent, but I'm trying to keep online. PM important issues to me if ya need to(Much more likely notice), or just send em to Rai.
Back to top Go down
Reita
Ame Genin
Ame Genin
Reita

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:23 pm

I'm leaving for a family trip and as usual "No electronics period." so i'll rarely be on for the next week or so, unless i sneak on at my grandparents house.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:19 pm

Is Sick. Gonna be active when i can
Back to top Go down
Hwoarang
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Hwoarang

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:33 pm

I'll be leaving in an hour today, and won't be returning until next weekend!!
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:57 pm

I just got back from Arizona. D: It was sooooo fricken hot. It's not even funny. 107 outside, and around 85 inside. I was going to DIE. No internet either, but I'm back and ready to Role Play!
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Starting to work full time on Monday, plus im going to be restricted to shitty laptop.

My activity will probably drop a bit, but i'll still be on.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:57 pm

Not sure how much I am going to be on this week, got finals, might be on more then usual or not at all. Also wont be on for the next like three weekends, just a heads up to people.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm

Ha ha. Sorry about my little inactivity. I've been watching the E3 online and E3 is a very important time of the year for me. I finished all the press conferences though so i'll go ahead and get to finishing my character profile.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:00 am

My home laptop no longer steadily connects to the internet. So, while I'm at home, my activity may be a little feinter than if I were at my father's house, Soujirou's house, Ketsueki's house or the library. Figured I'd say that so certain people couldn't b/itch about my activity.
Back to top Go down
Urutora Zonbi
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Urutora Zonbi

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:39 am

Spending time in the real world :3 Be back sunday.
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

Tartar sauce. Been a bit inactive. Tee hee. Well, uh, i'm back again. Real world business...can't get away from it.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Camping for a few days. Sorry Kira can't help eet. D:
Back to top Go down
Rumiko
Konoha Chūnin
Konoha Chūnin
Rumiko

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:12 am

Been watching my bros. They're a handful. I should be able to get on the computer. Just not as much.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Lasted a bit longer than I hoped it would but I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:04 pm

Off to Arizona for the forth of july. FML D:
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Off camping for the 4th. FTW =P
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Antari Sukio
Hokage
Hokage
Antari Sukio

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:32 pm

So I'm going to California for a week. I have a laptop so I should still be able to get on, but if I can't, this is why.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Naruto Information :: News and Updates.-
Jump to: