Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_voting_barActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_vote_lcapActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_voting_barActivity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)

Go down 
+22
Ryu Rikousu
Kira
Riko
skyHiqhANTxX-//Roy^_^
kajuri
Kuchiku
Antari Sukio
Chibi Bob Nukem
Zekrom
Urutora Zonbi
Kota
Rumiko
Scourge_Taiyo
Hwoarang
Reita
Iki
Kamina
Shinko
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Soul
Madaraki Sho
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:39 pm

A, B, F, F, F.

^ my grades.

There's a very high chance I'll be grounded when mum gets home. If I am, It'll prolly be about 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:20 pm

Verdict: Grounded. Till the end of the semester.
Back to top Go down
Shinku Yūki
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Shinku Yūki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 pm

When does the semester end?
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:16 pm

This would be semester 2. As such he's grounded until school lets out. >.>
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:20 pm

OUCH D:
Back to top Go down
TenHana Yamauchi
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
TenHana Yamauchi

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:34 pm

Sorry I haven’t been on much this week I have been having a lot of family problems. Both my mom’s sister and my dad’s brother are in the emergency room. I have been at the hospital like 24/7 with my parents because of it. After my uncle has heart surgery today everything should calm down and uhn my aunt just got out of the hospital but now shes dealing with a brain tumor. =( Hn I am not sure how much I can go on this weekend but hopefully everything will go back to normal by Monday. <3

Really sorry D= I hope you guys will understand. <3
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:33 pm

Ummm yeah not leaving you guys this time, but I won't be active for a little bit. Kinda personal if you want to know ask Scourge.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Here every day. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:53 pm

And I take back the post that I just said... I should be on just as much as I use to be. My problems got better for once and not worse...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)   Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Thread (Forgot to add this!)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Naruto Information :: News and Updates.-
Jump to: