Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_vote_lcap[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_voting_bar[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_vote_lcap[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_voting_bar[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:19 pm

Tools:

『BASIC ASSASSIN EQUIPMENT』
A pack issued typically to ANBU, it contains the following: twenty senbons, five vials of poison, one hunter mask, and a disposal kit containing various implements to examine, dissect, and dispose of a body

Accessories:

『EXPLODING TAGS』
Exploding tags are scraps of paper inscribed with a special formula, centering around the kanji for explode, 「爆」"baku." Infused with chakra, they will explode either after a set amount of time has passed, or remotely. The tags can be attached to a surface or wrapped around a weapon to be thrown at an enemy. Carry five.

『HYŌRŌGAN』
Special pills that are issued to any ninja, unlike Zōketsugan. These pills replenish the stamina and chakra and nourish the body of the person who ingests it. It's made of powerful stimulants and nutrients. Carry five.

『BINGO BOOK』
A book that contains any and all information on every recorded nukenin, which all Jōnin and ANBU are given by their respective Kage or equally-powerful figure to hunt down and assassinate. The purpose of this is so that the village's secrets and/or kekkei genkai are not stolen or examined by the enemy. Kirigakure has a special unit within their ANBU called Oinin whose sole purpose is the complete eradication of these nukenin. Carry one.

Weapon:

『FIRE FLIGHT』
Weapon Class: Wrist Blade
Pocket: Back Pocket
Weapon Type: Light
Description: A small blade that is connected to a mechanism attached to the wrist of the user. With the correct force applied, the blade will slide between the index and middle finger discretely, or be returned inside safely. This weapon is perfect for assassinations, due to it's small size, and how easy it is to hide.

Last edited by Scourge_Taiyo on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:20 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:33 am

Now im unsure of poisons and you have done a great job describing them, however I would like you to create each poison in the template form and post them directly under the weapon they are being used in.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:53 am

Poison vials, and other items that contain poisons such as flasks, bottles, etc... would be considered an accessory.

Taiyo, the Flak Jacket and head-band should not be considered accessories that take space. As such, they should not count for your total three accessories.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:30 pm

What he said...
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:41 pm

I don't mean to nag, but what exactly does your poison do? I get the 'attacks nervous system' but try and go a little farther into the details of what it does to the nervous system.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 pm

Alright. I edited. AGAIN XD
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Wonderful.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment   [UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[UPDATE] Scourge's Equipment
Page 1 of 1