Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_vote_lcapKaname's Skills & Techniques I_voting_barKaname's Skills & Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_vote_lcapKaname's Skills & Techniques I_voting_barKaname's Skills & Techniques I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kaname's Skills & Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

Kaname's Skills & Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:27 am

- KSP [8/8]
Spoiler:
- ASP [7/7]
Spoiler:
- JP HISTORY: (100 JP)
Spoiler:

Taijutsu Techniques - Chisokuken [Speeding Fist]
Spoiler:

Katon[Fire] Techniques
Spoiler:

Clan[Uchiha] Techniques
Spoiler:

[size=18][color=#58586E][font=Impact][center]Kaname's Skills & Techniques[/center][/font][/color][/size]

[font=Times New Roman]-[b] KSP [8/8][/b][spoiler]
Ninjutsu Knowledge[list][*] Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
    [*] Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.[/list]
Taijutsu Knowledge[list][*] Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
    [*] Level II: Allows the ninja to have one Taijutsu fighting style with all allowed rank jutsus.[/list][/spoiler]
[b]- ASP [7/7][/b]
[spoiler]Agility and Speed
 [list][*] Level I: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than average ninja do, which allows them to dodge basic attacks with more efficiency. Requires at least Taijutsu Knowledge Level II.
[*] Level II: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than before, allowing him to dodge ranged attacks, such as shurikens with more efficiency.[/list]

Hand Seal Expert
[list][*] Level I: The Shinobi is able to make hand seals far faster, allowing them to mold chakra and perform jutsus at a quicker rate then others.
[*] Level II: The Ninja has learned how to manipulate their chakra well enough to form hand seals with a single hand, though at a slower rate then normal techniques.[/list]

Kekkei Genkai Mastery
[list][*] Level I: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank C.[/list]
[/spoiler]
[b]- JP HISTORY: (100 JP)[/b][spoiler]
50 JP (Genin)
50 JP (Genin Bonus)

--> 100/100 JP used (0 JP Remaining)
--> 10/15 Jutsu
--> 3/X E-Ranked Jutsu [15]
--> 4/X D-Ranked Jutsu [40]
--> 3/5 C-Ranked Jutsu [45]
--> 0/1 B-Ranked Jutsu[/spoiler]__________________________________________________________________
[color=darkblue][b]Basic Techniques[/b][/color]
[spoiler]
Name: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Basic
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 1
Effects: The Henge technique is an ability utilized by a ninja to alter their body to a limited degree, molding their chakra into the shape of another and giving it the appearance of said person. Finally, they alter their voice in order to fit their character. The transformation is far from perfect however, a disguise that keen eyes and ears can see through. Mannerisms, speaking patterns, and knowledge of the one copied are not necessarily known to the user of this technique. While this jutsu does imitate physical appearances, it does not grant any unique qualities. Bloodlines, mutations, and other body alterations are not granted upon the Henge user- They only appear to be. This jutsu is easily disrupted when struck.

Name: Bunshin no Jutsu [Replication Technique]
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-type: Sight
Orientation:
Cost: 2
Effects: A basic Genjutsu on which the user creates up to 5 copies of himself. This clones aren't real and are mainly used as a diversion. The clones can be destroyed like Kage Bunshin but they cannot hit a target. Because there are mere visual projections, they are not and do not effect their environment.

Name: Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
Sub-type: Chakra
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 1 + 1 per turn
Effects: This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.

Name: Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
Sub-type: Chakra
Orientation: Defensive
Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.
Effects: This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type.[/spoiler]

[color=darkgreen][b]Taijutsu Techniques - Chisokuken [Speeding Fist][/b][/color]
[spoiler]
Name: Kitai [Anticipation]
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Chisokuken
Orientation: Defensive
Cost: 2
Effects: The user will focus on an opponent, watching closely for any movements. Their bodies reactions will increase as long as they remain motionless, allowing them to respond quicker to attacks. This cannot be used to make attacks faster, though this move may aid in finding an opening. This jutsu cannot be used immediately, and must be used one turn before gaining the benefits. Requires Level I Speed and Agility.

Name: Taren-Ken [Multi-Punch)]
Orientation: Offensive
Cost: 3
Effects: The ninja will release a barrage of fist blow, seeking not to strike as hard as possible but rather as much as possible, each strike weak on its own but together a powerful flurry.

Name: Taren-Kikku [Multi-Kick]
Cost: 3
Effects: The ninja will release a barrage of kicks, seeking not to strike as hard as possible but rather as much as possible, each strike weak on its own but together a powerful flurry.[/spoiler]

[color=darkred][b]Katon[Fire] Techniques[/b][/color]
[spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b]Katon Moeagaru Shuriken [Igniting Shurikens]
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Katon
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Orientation:[/b] Defensive
[b]Cost:[/b] 3
[b]Effects:[/b] A ranged technique that consists of drawing one's chakra and surrounding it around projectiles. The user will draw fire chakra along the surfaces of the projectiles and then throw them- In mid-air, they will be engulfed by flames, making them even more deadly.

[b]Name:[/b] Okibikei [Blazing Fire Wall]
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Katon
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Orientation:[/b] Supplementary, Offensive
[b]Cost:[/b] 3
[b]Effects:[/b] A close-range fire technique, the user will release a short wave of flames from their mouth, creating a fiery barrier to burn nearby foes or shield themselves from oncoming attacks. Lasts for only a few seconds.

Name: Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu [Great Fireball Technique]
Sub-type: Katon
Cost: 6
Effects: A standard Katon technique, Goukakyuu is simple in nature. The user will draw chakra and air into their mouth, concentrating the energy before using their chakra's nature to cause a spark, causing a fire to erupt within their mouth which they then spew from their mouth. This will release a large fireball that will blaze through anything in it's path.

Name: Katon Housenka no Jutsu [Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique]
Sub-type: Katon
Cost: 6
Effects: Similar to Goukakyuu, Katon Housenka releases flames from the mouth, drawing into the necessary components and then igniting them. Housenka no jutsu, however, does not focus the chakra into one simple large entity but infact releases a number of fireballs simultaneous from the mouth. Each fireball is small, but the sheer number of them can make it difficult to face. This just releases on an average a dozen fireballs.[/spoiler]

[color=Indigo][b]Clan[Uchiha] Techniques[/b][/color]
[spoiler][/spoiler][/font]

Last edited by Kaname on Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 am

bump?
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:34 am

Katon+Sumiton=two elements you have only ninjutsu level 2. Need to fix that o.o
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:44 am

I'm pretty sure that Ninpo do not count as individual elements... or on 2.0 they didn't. o.o
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:57 am

Actually yes they do Kaname. And for 2.0 yes they did again xD
Back to top Go down
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 am

Edited. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:38 am

Shushin, as it reads in the actual technique description, and thus is not bull that I am suddenly making up, is listed as being utilized only by Chunnin ranked ninjas and higher. Savvy?
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kaname
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kaname

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Edited...

Hm, I always wondered about that jutsu on 2.0. It seemed so stupid at the time, and once again, it feels stupid now. Why would you have to be a chunin to use a jutsu? DO the Jutsu police catch and fine you? o.o Lol?
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Simply, the idea behind the technique is that Shushin has only been seen in particular usage by high ranking ninjas, so, the general idea is that Genins were not capable enough, be it in chakra control or considered mature enough, to have such a technique. Personally, I'd just remove the jutsu all together, but, some people like their flickers. After kicking the ass out of Yondaime's technique, I'm not sure I could get away with removing it as well. -Shrugs-

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaname's Skills & Techniques   Kaname's Skills & Techniques I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1