Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Fukoshu Clan I_vote_lcapFukoshu Clan I_voting_barFukoshu Clan I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Fukoshu Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Fukoshu Clan Empty
PostSubject: Fukoshu Clan   Fukoshu Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm

BACKGROUND:

Clan's name: Fushoku Ichizoku.

Clan's biography: Originating from the Iron Country, the Fushoku clan's members possessed the ability to create acid and as a result, were shunned and neglected from their original township. After fleeing from the country, they sort residence in a village that was powerful and well known. The clan members liked the idea of heat and as a result, chose between Konoha or Suna. Upon traveling towards their undecided destination, they completely missed the both and ended up halfway, in a village that was small in numbers, humid and rained quite significantly. The rain enhanced the clan's ability, the humidity made it rain and kept it warm whilst the size of the village didn't matter; so long as it was welcoming.

The clan discovered that the village was named Amegakure no Sato, or the Village Hidden in the Rain. The clan leader met with the leader of Amegakure and the two developed an agreement. The clan would settle in the village if they supplied ninja and support to the shinobi community of the Rain country. At this stage in time, Amegakure no Sato was a weak village and the territory it held was sought after by the Sand village and the Leaf Village. As a result, the country was constantly in a state of war and a constant flow of ninja were needed. The Fushoku clan supplied this cause with great effect, however not without loss.

The Fushoku clan dwindled in numbers significantly until the end of the territory war. Amegakure no Sato proclaimed itself as a village and was granted a border that encased Amegakure no Kuni. The Fushoku clan had gone through several leaders and as ceremonial, the leaders of both the village and the clan would have a celebration and create a pact. The whole village would attend the event with formalities included and it was at this ceremony that a group of Missing-Ninja ransacked the village and killed hundreds. The few remaining Fushoku Clan members were killed in the ransacking, leaving one. This boy became leader of the Fushoku Clan and as a result, created a pact with the leader of Amegakure no Sato. From that day on, the Fushoku Clan lives on with its last remaining member.

Ame exclusive

Clan Members: Shinko Rai

GENETICS:

Bloodline's name: Dizorubu

Bloodline's type:
Element creation, Katon and Suiton

Effects: This bloodline through the combination of both katon and suiton within the body occurring naturally creates a concentrated acidic compound within the user's body which allows them with the help of chakra to turn any liquid that can be secreted from the body into a very powerful corrosive capable of eating away at almost anything it touched within a matter of minutes.

PRIZED POWERS:

Passive traits/abilities:
The only passive trait known to the Fushoku clan is a moderate resistance to burns of all types considering that inside their bodies contains a rather large amount of acidic compounds that are constantly causing a small burning sensation inside and outside of their bodies. making both their inner and outer resistant to most burning sensations.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net

Fukoshu Clan
Page 1 of 1