Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_vote_lcapRukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_voting_barRukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_vote_lcapRukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_voting_barRukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus   Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:09 am

Rukasu: Skills and Jutsus

Quote :

Knowledge Skills::

[font=georgia]:Genjutsu Knowledge:.

Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use Genjutsu up to A rank of two sub-types. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level II effects.

.:Ninjutsu Knowledge:.

Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).

.:8/8 Knowledge Points used:.

[/list]

.:8/8 Knowledge Points used:.

Quote :

Ability Skills::

[center].:Genjutsu Resistance:.
  • Level I: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of the same rank, making it easier to make a plan of escape. Allows the use of Genjutsu Kai. Requires at least Genjutsu Knowledge level I.
    Level II: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of one rank higher. Also, allows the use of Genjutsu Hakai. Genjutsu of one sub-type require one less chakra to break.Free!

.:Kekkei Genkai Mastery:.
  • Level I: Allows the ninja to use his Kekkei Genkai abilities or jutsus up to rank C.

.:Chakra Sensory:.
  • Level I: Allows the shinobi to sense surrounding chakra, for comparison with its own or surrounding ones. Requires at least Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Knowledge level II. (Range: 100 meters)
  • Level II: Allows the shinobi to sense chakra at higher range and also sense multiple chakra at once (maximum 5)(Range: 500 meters)

.:Assassination:.
  • Level I: The user is stealthy and clever, able to hide in the shadows and move quietly, giving the ninja an edge. User is immune to Chakra Sensory Level I and is 10% less likely to get caught in break-ins.
  • Level II: The Ninja is learned in anatomy, capable of targeting the vitals of an enemy's body with precision, for incapacitation, or assassination. User is immune to Chakra Sensory level II and is 20% less likely to get caught in break ins.

.:7/7 Ability Points used:.
Jutsus::
Quote :

Genjutsu::
E-Rank Genjutsus
  • Name: Bunshin no Jutsu [Replication Technique]
    Type: Genjutsu
    Sub-type: Sight
    Orientation:
    Cost: 1
    Effects: A basic Genjutsu on which the user creates up to 5 copies of himself. This clones aren't real and are mainly used as a diversion. The clones can be destroyed like Kage Bunshin but they cannot hit a target. Because there are mere visual projections, they are not and do not effect their environment.

• Name: Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings]
    Orientation: Supplementary
    Effects: A simple Genjutsu used to hide an object by altering the appearance of the image. If the target comes in contact with the hidden object the genjutsu is broken.

• Name: Kori Shinchuu no Jutsu [Sly Mind Affect Technique]
    Cost: 2
    Effects: A tricky illusion which causes the target to travel around in circles. If the ninja is unable to detect the illusion very quickly, they can become exhausted mentally and physically when they are unable to reach their desired target by traveling along the same path over and over.

D-Rank Genjutsus
  • Name: Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell]
    Cost: 3
    Effects: An illusion that makes the target see a shocking scene, such as a dying friend or anything else the user sees fit, making the target lower their defenses.

• Name: Fusenmei Genzō [Vision Blur]
    Cost: 3
    Effects: Fusenmei Genzō convinces the mind that their vision is blurring for a moment, disorienting them and causing an opening for attack.

Name: Kasumi Jūsha no Jutsu [Mist Servant Technique]
    Cost: 6
    Effects: Essentially a more advance version of the Bunshin technique, this technique produces twenty images of a person. Unlike the normal Bushin, these clones will reform if damaged as if made of a gooey substance. These clones however cannot cause any physical damage, they are still illusions.

Name: Magen: Jigoku Gōka no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell]
    Cost: 7
    Effects: This illusion depicts a giant fireball which slowly falls downward, about to collide with the earth. Used as a “Scare” tactic, making enemies flee or try to avoid the fireball.

Basic::

E-Rank Basic Jutsu
  • Name: Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
    Type: Ninjutsu
    Sub-type: Basic
    Effects: The Henge technique is an ability utilized by a ninja to alter their body to a limited degree, molding their chakra into the shape of another and giving it the appearance of said person. Finally, they alter their voice in order to fit their character. The transformation is far from perfect however, a disguise that keen eyes and ears can see through. Mannerisms, speaking patterns, and knowledge of the one copied are not necessarily known to the user of this technique. While this jutsu does imitate physical appearances, it does not grant any unique qualities. Bloodlines, mutations, and other body alterations are not granted upon the Henge user- They only appear to be. This jutsu is easily disrupted when struck.

• Name: Waza no Jutsu [Walking Technique]
    Sub-type: Chakra
    Effects: This technique is a must for any Shinobi. Difficult for some genins, Waza consists of basic manipulation of chakra through the fit. This is done through two ways. First, they may concentrate chakra to their soles to because adhesive, allowing them to walk on normally impossible surfaces, such as walls or a tree. Second, the user may force their chakra downward to act as a method of balance which grants them the ability to walk on water. Both take a constant concentration of chakra, and thus must be maintained each turn of usage for one chakra. This does not require hand seals.

C-Rank Basic Jutsu
  • Name: Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
    Sub-type: Chakra
    Orientation: Defensive
    Cost: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.
    Effects: This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type.

.:60/100 Jutsu Points used:.

Last edited by Rukasu on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus   Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:23 pm

aight i finished... it said one sub type so i picked sight but some had sight + fell or hear, so i wondering do i get those too?
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus   Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:59 pm

I believe not Rukasu, you can only have the ones with just that type in it. That and you forgot your chakra costs.
Back to top Go down
Rukasu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Rukasu

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus   Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:55 pm

aight, i added the cost, and took out two jutsus and added the cost for genjutsu kai
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus   Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus   Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:07 pm

Name: Iya Eda Kataki no Jutsu [Melting Body Technique]
Sub-type: Sight + Feel
Cost: 6
Effects: The target sees and feels his limbs slowly melting off his body, making them think they cannot use them anymore.

Name: Hinote Engan no Jutsu [Hell’s Fire Technique]
Sub-type: Feel + Sight
Cost: 8
Effects: An illusion which creates intense flames that surround the target. The illusion puts in the targets mind that they are actually being burned and that they can actually feel the pain but in reality no harm has come to them.

adding these current jp count 5 remaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus   Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rukasu's Skills and Jutsus
Page 1 of 1