Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Bloodline-Hyouton I_vote_lcapBloodline-Hyouton I_voting_barBloodline-Hyouton I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Bloodline-Hyouton I_vote_lcapBloodline-Hyouton I_voting_barBloodline-Hyouton I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Bloodline-Hyouton

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Bloodline-Hyouton Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline-Hyouton   Bloodline-Hyouton I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:27 am

Bloodline - Hyouton

Biography: The same Kekkei Genkai Haku had in the series and in the manga. There are rumors that he once belonged to a clan, which was exterminated. The Aisu Clan(the name for Ice, due to it's real name is unkown) was once a a very strong and feared clan. They have very few members left in their clan and it could be found in Kiri.

Clan Members: None

Note: This Kekkei Genkai is an exclusive for Kiri, Yuki, and Kumo (lands on which water and snow are abundant) ninjas. If a criminal was born in either villages, he can have this Kekkei Genkai.

-------------------

Name: Hyouton

Type: Element Control

Stages: None

Effects: Ice creation and control, they specialize in defensive based Jutsus and long range attack. The user will have the Ninjutsu Knowledge Skill Master LvL automaticly (skill points will be used to compensated as the ninja grows in rank). Mandatory use of Suiton and Futon elements plus Hyouton as Ninjutsu.

Jutsus it Unlocks:

Quote :
Rank D
Spoiler:

Rank C
Spoiler:

Rank B
Spoiler:

Rank A
Spoiler:

Note: If you know any more of this clan jutsus, PM the administrator account (This one!)
Back to top Go down

Bloodline-Hyouton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Clan Registry. :: Canon Clans-
Jump to: