Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

CalendarGalleryHomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_vote_lcapThe Scavenger: All Aboard! I_voting_barThe Scavenger: All Aboard! I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_vote_lcapThe Scavenger: All Aboard! I_voting_barThe Scavenger: All Aboard! I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» Fall Into Place
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 pm by Scourge_Taiyo

» DGM IOH
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» Digital Hazard
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm by Guest

» Duelist Revolution
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm by Guest

» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» Crash & Burn
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am by Scourge_Taiyo

» Raidon VS _________
The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Ryu Rikousu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

The Scavenger: All Aboard!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

The Scavenger: All Aboard! Empty
PostSubject: The Scavenger: All Aboard!   The Scavenger: All Aboard! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:15 pm

The Scavenger: All Aboard! CustomLogo

The Scavenger is a sturdy, web-fairing ship. This shuttle sails through cyberspace with ease, updating our passengers with hilarious, informative, and generally entertaining news. Expanding our horizons and returning to our roots, the Scavenger will now provide detailed information on popular and obscure anime alike. Stay up to date with our anime of the month and get informed on some of the best anime and manga ever created!

Smooth Sailing,
TacoClone

That was a message created by our captain. It offers a place to discuss nearly anything that comes to mind. It also has a casual roleplay experience where you can join or create any idea you want. It doesn't require a whole lot of effort on your part, a post once every few days, and you will be welcomed to jump in. If you don't want to take part in any storylines then you are more than welcome to just create a few characters and challenge other members to spars. Please check out The Scavenger sometime.

TheScav
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forums.thescav.com/index/

The Scavenger: All Aboard!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: General Stuff :: Advertisements-
Jump to: