Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_vote_lcapWatanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_voting_barWatanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_vote_lcapWatanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_voting_barWatanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update Empty
PostSubject: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Approval Topic

Quote :
Name: Ibarra
Type: Assailant
Material: Metal
Appearance: Ibarra is a lightweight purple puppet made out of metal. Ibarra is a biped with two spiked arms. This puppet is sealed in the scroll marked thorn. This puppet is extremely fast though not exactly powerful.
Equipment: The built in weapons are as follows Blades concealed at every joint that is dipped in a slow acting poison that slowly and painfully burns its way through the targets system possibly killing the target if enough of it enters the system (3 - doses for genin, 4 – Chuunin, 5 – Anbu Chuunin and Tokubetsu, 6 – Jounin and Anbu, 7 – Sennin and Kage). A dose is equivalent to an injection from one of the needles in the arms, one of the blades piercing the flesh in like a stab, or from the transfer into the blood from a blade cutting the skin twice. There is also a smoke bomb and a fan in the mouth of the puppet so that when it bites down on its teeth they explode releasing smoke that Sōjirō has built up immunity to through the help of his mother. The fan is used to direct the fumes and costs 2 chakra to activate 1 chakra point per post to use. The spikes on the arms conceal small hypodermic needles that have the same poison in them as the blades are coated with.

Quote :
Name: Kusabana
Type: Guardian
Appearance: Kusabana is a medium weight red puppet made out of metal. Kusabana is also a biped like her sister puppet Ibarra and has two arms. There is a chest cavity big enough to house Sōjirō and is lined with rubber and electrical resistant fabric. Sealed in the scroll marked Bud.
Equipment: A chest cavity big enough to house Sōjirō and is lined with rubber and electrical resistant fabric.The built in weapons are a sword in both hands attached by a retractable ninjawire

Quote :
Name: Gokan
Type: Assailant/Trap
Appearance: Gokan is a medium weight green puppet made out of metal. Gokan is a quadruped unlike her sister puppets Kusabana and Ibarra. Gokan has two arms making her look almost like a centaur. This puppet is sealed inside the scroll marked stem.
Equipment: The built in weapons of Gokan include panels all over her body that open up to fire roughly 100 adamant tipped poison senbons to the front, left, and right of Gokan and even in an upward direction that are attached by a retractable wire. The distance she can launch them at is equivalent to that of what a human can throw them at. She also has poison bombs inside each of her arms (right behind the wrist) and in each of her lower legs (fire out of shins or ankles). There is also blade held by each hand used in close range. The poison that the senbon are soaked in the same poison as Ai's weapons are

Quote :
Name: Ai
Type: Assailant
Material: Wood
Appearance: The torso is a big wooden container that has four arms a pair of legs and spear head tail. The feet lock together around waist the arms enclose around Sōjirō's arms and the head closes in to the body when the puppet is not in use. There is also a tail that wraps around Sōjirō's waist like a belt. All in all when the puppet is inactive it kind of looks like a backpack.
Equipment: Each arm has a poisoned blade that comes out of the palm of the hands and the tip of the tail is bladed and opens up releasing a hypodermic needle that injects a neurotoxin into the flesh. The poison and toxin moves its way through the body slowly feeling like acid as its work its way through to attack the nerves to cause a rather debilitating pain though unfortunately it only lasts for a short while and is rather non-lethal on its own. After entering the system it takes 2-3 posts to kick in full force and then it only lasts the span of 2 posts before it is gone leaving a rather cold feeling in the body because over the next 4 posts the sensation receptors in the body need to recuperate so they will feel no pain at all till the receptors do so.

This will take up three out of the four scrolls that I have as well as my back pocket

Last edited by Soujirou on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:13 pm

Theres a new template that you are required to fill out for all three.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 2:19 pm

Edited

There were four of them not three and they have been converted over to the new template as you asked
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Kusabana isn't going to be fast at all, quite slow in fact. Its made of metal and is guardian with a bigger body. And the three puppets combined will form a very slow puppet because not only are all three of them metal, but like i said before ones a guardian. However, Your super puppet needs to be made, so add that on the bottom. And it cant be used as a trap/guardian/assailaint either. You gotta choose two. And be sensible, you aren't going to have a guardian/assailaint.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 pm

I Edited Kusabana as for my super puppet wasn't planning on using it for a while because I have to develop a jutsu for the union of them. Not to mention I kind of have it as a work in progress on my computer. So for now I removed all reference to it as far as I can tell that is.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 am

Then this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 7:30 pm

My Equip topic
My Jutsu's and Skills
please add

『FLAK JACKET』
A jacket given only to chūnin rank and higher ninja. Similar to Hitai-ite, flak jackets differ in design and color depending on the village that issued them. Expected to be worn by chunin and higher, free item.

『BASIC MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
A pack issued specifically to Iryō-nin only, that contains the following: five senbon, a pair of scalpels, two rolls of medical tape, thread, disinfectant solution, among other things to be added upon the discretion of the owner. All medical supplies are sterilized.the

and replace Hyorogan with

『ZŌKETSUGAN』
A special pill unique to Iryō-nin only, the Zōketsugan speeds up the formation and increase of blood in the body. After having lost a significant amount of blood in battle, the medic can use this pill to replenish it. Carry three.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 pm

I coulda swore I already said approved. I edited your actual topic a day or two ago.

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update   Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watanabe Sōjirō Equip update
Page 1 of 1