Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_vote_lcapRyūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_voting_barRyūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_vote_lcapRyūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_voting_barRyūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferint
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Inferint

Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame Empty
PostSubject: Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame   Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:52 am

General Information

Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame InferintSF2

Name: Ryūgamine, Kaitō
Nickname: Kai
Alias/Codename: Ryūō

Birth Date: August 29th
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Unknown.
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Writing.

Personal Information
Height: 71 Inches. (5'11")
Weight: 148 lbs.
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Maroon
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Distinctive Marks: He has a Black tattoo of Long body type Dragon on his left cheek.
Physical Appearance: Kaitō is rather tall and thin, with his body being made up of mostly lean muscle. This is attributed to his constant training within the fields of Kenjutsu and Taijutsu which has honed his body into it's best possible state. He skin is slightly tanned, and he lacks any scars deformities upon his body. He has a somewhat neat and organized hairstyle for his Dark brown hair, and he does not posses any facial hair.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Kaitō wears a fairly simplistic style of clothing, keeping his use of color and material to a minimum. He wears a blacks sleeveless t-shirt and normal black ninja pants. He wears a pair of black fingerless gloves and the standard version of the black ninja shoes. He wears a maroon button up shirt over his black sleeveless shirt and wears his Flak jacket over that. He wears his both his leg holster and his item pouch on his right side, however wears his katana on his left side. He wears his Ame headband in the normal style across his forehead.

Personality: Kaitō is a relatively calm, friendly, and easy going person. He is very polite, respectable, and sometimes very suave when he speaks, making him the perfect gentleman. He has a playful sense of humor, and tends to be very sarcastic and will often tease or make jokes at the expensive of others in good fun. He does however know when to stop joking and be serious, such as having a conversation where his jokes would be inappropriate, or when talking to his superiors. He is extremely sharp minded and has great observational skill, tending to notice things other's don't, a trait he picked up to help him detail things better for his writing. He tends to treat most combat situations like a game and will continue to make jokes even teasing his opponent, unless something should happen that changes his mood. He likes high places and tends to be found relaxing somewhere high such as in a tree or on the roof of a building when not doing anything. He also enjoys reading good books, which has led to a passion for writing his own poetry and novels during his free time and is relaxing. He is very serious when it comes to his writing, and extremely focused and dedicated to his craft it coming second only to his true duty as an Ame Shinobi.

Phobia(s): Kaitō's biggest fear is being buried alive, something derived from his childhood.

History: Kaitō's earliest memories of are of complete darkness and desperation. He knew his anem and knew he was five years old, and for soem reason he also knew that if he didn't dig upwards through the dirt above him he would die. These are the only things the young Kaito's knew as he awoke that fateful day and pulled himself out of a hole in the middle of a forest, where he saw smoke arising from a nearby burning house. Not knowing exactly what was going on he decided it best to simply leave the area, which he did as quickly as his tiny body could. He wandered around until found by some travelers who were from Ame, who took them in and raised them as their own. When they realized he had potential fro combat they trained him to be a shinobi teaching them their unique taijutsu styles and sending him off down the path of an Ame-nin. He spent the next 11 years of his life training and completing missions for the village in order to get stronger, and repay the family that took him in. He is currently a Chuunin.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None.
Hobbies: Relaxing in a high place, joking around, developing new sword techniques, writing poetry/novels.
Personal Effects: Small Notebook, and a couple of Pens so he can write down his Novel ideas and take other notes.

Last edited by Inferint on Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kujo The Fuzzy
A-class Nukenin
A-class Nukenin
Kujo The Fuzzy

Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame   Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:53 am

Approved welcome aboard ~~
Back to top Go down

Ryūgamine, Kaitō - Ame
Page 1 of 1