Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Puppet Template I_vote_lcapPuppet Template I_voting_barPuppet Template I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Puppet Template I_vote_lcapPuppet Template I_voting_barPuppet Template I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Puppet Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Puppet Template Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Template   Puppet Template I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Standard Puppets

Quote :
Name: (Name of the Puppet. Should reflect the attributes of the puppet. Include Japanese and English name)
Type: (Assailant, Trap, and Guardian. Assailants are standard puppets which focus on offense, utilizing a variety of tools in order to slay enemies. They tend to be more straight-forward, though nonetheless dangerous. Trap Puppets are puppets specifically designed in order to lead opponent's on, using unusual techniques in order to halter foes and disable their capabilities. Guardian puppets in turn are defensive puppets that are used in order to shield the puppeteer, and are the only puppets which may hold puppeteers inside. They also tend to be larger.
Material: (Wooden, or Metal. Wooden puppets are flammable and more fragile than standard puppets, their frames sacrificing durability for maneuverability. In turn, metal puppets are tougher, but cannot levitate. Guardian puppets containing a puppeteer cannot fly regardless of material.)
Appearance: (The general apperance of the puppet. Should be within reason and should also coincide with equipment.
Equipment: (The various parts the puppet is equipped with. Puppet are limited to a max of five different pieces of equipment. Weapons such as projectile launchers count as one but may only contain up to thirty of a projectile. This number may be increased, but at the price of one less equipment. Weapons such as long blades attached to the arm count as one, and to have multiple counts as more than one. More rules may be implemented if people are extreme. Equipment should have each weapon or device explained, in location and effect.)

Code:
[quote][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Material:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b][/quote]

Human Puppets

Quote :
Name: (The name of the ninja turned into a Human Puppet)
Type: (Place rank of Ninja. Falls under D, C, B, A, and S.)
Appearance: (Copy the appearance description utilized by the fallen ninja's original character.)
Equipment: (Same as above. Max of five, same number limits, nothing extreme. Utilizing a weapon or tool formerly utilized by the ninja takes up an equipment slot. You may only use special items they formerly had. (I.E. If they had master level weapon special and had their own unique sword, you have to use that or nothing- And that's only if they had it upon their death.))
Jutsus: (Ninjas whom die get a number of jutsus according to their rank that they originally had, including bloodline techniques. If a ninja required the usage of another techniquer beforehand to use it, they must have it performed beforehand as a puppet as well. This does not apply to techniques that merely require another technique in the arsenal, and not in usage. (I.E. You need the First Gate to have Lotus, but you don't need Chidori to have Chidori Negashi for the puppet.) The number of techniques is as follows-
D-Rank: 2 Jutsus
C-Rank: 3 Jutsus
B-Rank: 4 Jutsus
A-Rank: 5 Jutsus
S-rank: 6 Jutsus
Puppets utilize 1/4 of the necessary chakra- As such, jutsus utilizing puppets only require 3/4 of their original cost. Maintaining costs do not change.
Links: (A link to their profile, their jutsu list, and the topic in which they were captured/made into a human puppet is neccesary.)

Code:
[quote][b]Name:[/b]
[b]Type:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Jutsus:[/b]
[b]Links:[/b][/quote]

Puppet Set

To be made. Until then, too bads.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net

Puppet Template