Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_vote_lcapScourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_voting_barScourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_vote_lcapScourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_voting_barScourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu Empty
PostSubject: Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu   Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:13 am

Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu HFGHFGHFHGFHF

{Scourge Taiyo}

Birth Date: December 9th
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status: Single
~
Village: Ame
Profession: Assassin

Personal Information

Height: 5’5
Weight: 145
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Her hair is a dark oak color, and reaches her shoulders when she has it down. Most times she keeps it in a ponytail, since her hair has a nasty habit of getting in her face. Currently, she is debating whether or not she should dye it a different color.

Distinctive Marks: She has a scar on her right cheek that runs only a few inches under her eye. Usually she wears cover-up to hide it. She also has a small tattoo on her shoulder in the design of a black spade, it holds no significance as far as anyone else can tell. It's just there.

Physical Appearance: Scourge is rather different from the other teenagers in her age group for several reasons. She is actually rather round in appearance; in contrast to the usually skinny girls that most encounter around her age. She isn’t fat by any means, not in the least. She has just developed curves and a chest that women normal develop when they are around 17 or 18. This is due to genetics and other traits that she inherited. This causes a lot of misconception about her age, and it tends to get under her skin. Thankfully, she is a good sport and corrects them politely. She tends to wear make-up, not a lot, but she enjoys eye shadow, lip gloss and so on.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Scourge isn’t the most obsessive about fashion, but she has her own tastes that she expresses through what she wears. When she is not assigned to a mission, or is simply out to enjoy herself, she’ll probably layer her clothes. A good example would be her wearing a white tank top with a blue plaid shirt to work as a jacket of sorts; along with a pair of jeans that will be equipped with one too many studded belts and black laced boots. Rarely will she ever wear a skirt, but under the occasion that she does, she’ll probably wear leggings underneath.

Mission wise, she tends to dress smartly. A black trench coat; a low cut black shirt with fishnet underneath, and the usual ninja pants and sandals. On some occasions, she’ll also bring along a pair of goggles. Her headband is normally tied around her neck to work as a neck guard. She’ll also wear gloves in order to increase her grip when she’s climbing.

Personality: She is best described as a social butterfly. Scourge is a fun-loving teenager, and when you start talking to her, you see a very rebellious nature, but along with that, compassion, and a competitive streak that goes for miles.

Towards normal people, Scourge will be very social, and extremely friendly. She loves having new friends, and even though she may rope them into trouble, it’s never on purpose, and she’ll always make sure to apologize. She’s the type of friend who you can take anywhere, do anything with, and tell anything.

On a negative note, Scourge does have her flaws, and they come in the bucket load. She’s stubborn, very, very stubborn. Rarely does she ever change her opinions. She has a list of opinions that she sticks by, and nothing will ever sway her away. Even if others would see her choices as foolish, unrealistic, and just plain impossible. She holds grudges as well, and she’ll hold them for awhile. When you get Scourge angry, she can turn nasty and flat out rude. Insulting her opinions, or how she sees things can result in this. It could also result in a attack on her person, or if you harm one of her friends. Scourge can be bitter, and she’s not scared to show her fangs. That’s also not including how cocky she can get. Scourge has a ego alright, and when she says she can do something, she’ll do it without thinking things through. Which results in quite a bit of pain or trouble on her part. Her competitive nature can be both a good thing, and a bad thing. It’s good because it always strives her to do better, but it’s also bad because she’ll focus only on winning rather then having fun and enjoying herself, which can damper the mood for everyone around her. Including herself.

Although, for everything that she is, Scourge also knows when to switch between her personal life, and her job as a Shinobi. On a mission or asignment, she will attack every situation with a cold, calculated stare. She can be a cold blooded killer with the flip of a switch. No remorse, no mercy, and no enjoyment. She simply does her job, never hesitating. Of course, she may allow her anger to get the better of her when she is shocked or frustrated by any short comings.

Phobia(s): Scourge will never admit it, but she is scared of Ghosts. For some reason, the idea of the dead living on can scare the living hell out of her. Usually when she enters into old abandoned houses, she’ll have someone enter in first, that way the possible Ghost would grab them first.

History: Scourge had a relatively normal childhood. She was a only child, living in a residential area of Konoha, her family was very close, as all Taiyo families are, and she grew up around relatives and cousins. Her father was a normal doctor, while her mother ran the local library. For most of her childhood, while children where off playing ninja, she wanted to be a doctor. Even when her parents enrolled her into the ninja academy, her eyes where still set on following in her father’s footsteps. It wasn’t until she was eleven did her perspective on things change.

While playing with some of her academy friends outside of the borders to Konoha, they where attack by stray bandits. Individuals who never passed onto the rank of ninja, and went to a life of crime to create a living. She was unable to protect her friends, and they where killed without mercy. Scourge barely managed to survive herself, and out of sheer drive and dumb luck did she manage to drive them off. Back then, her skills as a ninja where average for someone her age. Average didn’t cut it. After a couple days in a hospital to heal some wounds and cuts, did she take being a ninja seriously. She pushed herself, striving for excellence. Anything below that was unacceptable. She allowed a cut on her cheek to scar as a constant reminder what could happen if she didn’t take her job seriously.

Several years later, Scourge Taiyo was upgraded to the rank of Jonin through excelling skill and performance as a ninja. She completely skipped the rank of Chunin. For a time, she was the second strongest Jonin in Konoha. The only ninja stronger then her being the Hokage. During this time, she recieved most of her missions by the council. Although Scourge was not in Anbu, she was still sent on a few recon missions. The strain in the Council and her clan lead to many arguements, and several headaches on her part. She was constantly being jerked around by the council, and it caused much frustration on her part. Taiyo by nature are very anti-govermental. It wasn't until awhile ago did her true colors show. On a special recon mission given to her by the council, Scourge Taiyo was sent to investigate the Daiymo's Estate, due to it's recent attack by a Nukenin. When she arrived, Scourge Taiyo was apparently captured, and Konoha declared her K.I.A.

Shame that's not what happened. Scourge Taiyo agreed to sell out the location of Konoha, and betrayed her village. She was taken to Ame, and due to certain events, now finds herself in the new position as Ame Genshu at the young age of fifteen.

Other Information

Ailments/Diseases: None

Hobbies: Reading, Training, Pulling Pranks

Personal Effects: She still carries her Konoha Headband. She keeps it hidden and out of sight.
Back to top Go down

Scourge Taiyo; Ame Genshu
Page 1 of 1