Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Nara Akisame I_vote_lcapNara Akisame I_voting_barNara Akisame I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Nara Akisame

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

Nara Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Nara Akisame   Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:36 pm

General Information

Nara Akisame Freedom_is_by_croaky

Name:Nara Akisame
Nickname:Aki
Alias/Codename:-

Birth Date:3/23
Ethnicity:Asian Kid?
Origin/Place of Birth:Somewhere in the Rain Country
Marital Status: Single

Village:Konohagakure
Profession:Juvenile Delinquent

Personal Information
Height:6'
Weight:176 lbs
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Gray
Hair Color: Black
Distinctive Marks: N/A
Physical Appearance:Akisame's body make most think that he's at least 20 years old. He stands fairly tall at 6 feet, and his body is covered in muscle. All of this muscle has come from plain physical activity. He's always been to lazy to actually work out or anything, so he always wonders how he got so built. Other than that, his body is well built, as a shinobi's body should be. Aki's hair is about shoulder length, and he has no signs of facial hair. He also always stands erect, with confidence.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Akisame's attire is seen as very bland. Almost every article of clothing on his body is black. He wears a black long sleeve shirt, that's rolled up almost to his elbows. Under this shirt, he wears a fishnet thingy, that he thinks is a little bit homosexual, but at the same time stylish. His pants are black, his black sandals are black. Even the umbrella he carries around is black. But there are tow things that he wears that aren't black. The gray and black bandanna that's around his neck, and the gray headbandthingy around his waist...That's it. But don't worry people, he's not emo.

Personality: Akisame is usually a quiet person. Instead of taking action on things, he usually just chooses to sit back and observe. You wouldn't think that someone that gets in so much trouble would be like this, but I guess we can say Akisame is a weird guy. Sitting back and observing things can also mean more than it seems. As you might not guess, Akisame is extremely lazy. He doesn't clean his own room, he won't even cook his own food. The only time Aki will stop being lazy is when he feels that someone is out doing him. He believes that he's one of the best out there, so he doesn't allow people to look better than him. The last thing you want to know about Aki is his arrogant attitude. He's as hard-headed as a person can get, and he'll do things the way he wants. There hasn't been one time in his life that Akisame did something for someone, without thinking he would enjoy doing it. Call him selfish...But he honestly won't care.
Phobia(s):Cleisiophobia- Fear of being locked in an enclosed place.

History: Just sixteen years ago, a boy was born in the Rain Country. The exact village he was born in matches up with his name, Akisame. It was a small village, with only a few farmers. Everyone was nice to each other. When Akisame's parents were off farming, their neighbors would take care of him.

As a small boy, he was always getting into trouble; touching stuff he knew wasn't supposed to touch. He even set fire to the neighbors house. After a while, they got tired of it, and they kicked out Akisame's parents. So, they left the village of Akisame, trying to find a knew home. Since they were right near the Fire Country/Rain Country border, they just went to the Fire Country. Eventually they found they're way to the Leaf Village. They were brought in with open arms, because they were already related to a clan there. So, they continued on with they're lives, but Akisame was still getting into trouble.

At the age of fourteen, Akisame didn't look like he'd be doing anything with his life. So his father set him up into the ninja academy. He was the oldest kid ever to be enrolled into the academy. At first he really didn't care about anything, so he slacked off. After a while, he got tired of being beat by little kids so he decided to put a little bit of effort into it. Akisame found that it wasn't that hard to be a ninja, and it made getting into trouble even funner. A year later he graduated from the academy, and since then he's just been practicing his skills.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Chronic Laziness
Hobbies: Fuckin with people.
Personal Effects: An umbrella, so the rain doesn't ruin my hair.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Nara Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Akisame   Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:08 pm

For the sake of activity I'll approve you for Konoha in Roku and Ket's absence.

Approved~
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

Nara Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Akisame   Nara Akisame I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:27 am

*Drives in, slamming on brakes - Crashes into wall*

...Ouch.

Anyways, approved. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nara Akisame Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nara Akisame   Nara Akisame I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nara Akisame
Page 1 of 1