Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Lone Message I_vote_lcapLone Message I_voting_barLone Message I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Lone Message I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Lone Message

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Lone Message Empty
PostSubject: Lone Message   Lone Message I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:20 pm

There were many types of life in the world, there were the humans that dominated the world that we know, sinful beasts who followed their baser instincts while calling themselves humans. There were the wolves who stalked almost any type of land that exists in the world, pack animals that are tough hunters who don't give up. But there was one type of animal that couldn't be touched by any of the land animals, those who roamed the sky's free of the restrictions of land. Birds were these animals. But there were some birds who decided to see land one day, but instead got captured by human owners. Some are treated like dirt by swindling merchants who need to get their orders across the land, but every now and then there was a exception, like Hibird. Hibird was the personal messenger of the kazekage of sunagakure no sato, the one who carries his messages across the land whenever he felt the need for something. He was originally caught by the ninja in a suit with slanted eyes, but was donated to the kazekage when he needed a messenger, his true loyalty would always be to his original catcher although he would find the things that his new master needed. Usually it's an imported food that he's never tried, but every now and then it was something special, not that Hibird could read anyway. He only knew the grave look on his masters face, and he would not disappoint him.

Flying through the sky he looked down to see his target overhead, the village of kusagakure no sato. The village took all the messages it could in order to get a influx of money to keep their village running, this kept the village under a state of crime that could not be stopped, but not like anyone could stop it. But it was useful, like when someone needed to get ahold of someone with particular talents. Diving down through the sky Hibird felt the wind flow through his body as he came down to his location. The Mercanary Office of Kusagakure no sato, the second biggest recruiting station in the ninja word, second only to the one inside of fire country. Landing on the birds perch they had set up for messenger birds. Looking into the room he saw a group of fat lazy men sitting around playing cards. Chirping the loudest it could the man closest jumped in surprise. Murmuring to himself he walked up and grabbed the message from Hibird, reading it out loud the bird couldn't understand what he said but the look of surprise on his face matched the grave look his master had. "Sunagakure risk of invasion. Send the best." The man scrambled out the door and Hibird cocked it's head to the side before flying back into the sky and towards Sunagakure. He would fly fast to get back to his master. Hopefully, his mission was pleasing.
Back to top Go down

Lone Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Kusa no Kuni: The Grass Country :: Kusagakure-
Jump to: