Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kosa's Profile I_vote_lcapKosa's Profile I_voting_barKosa's Profile I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kosa's Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kosa
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kosa

Kosa's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Kosa's Profile   Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm

General Information

Kosa's Profile Gening

Name: Inzuka Kosa
Nickname:Han Shikon ["Half Fang"]
Alias/Codename:

Birth Date: October, 6th
Ethnicity: Anglo and Japanese
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status: Single

Village: Konoha
Profession: Paper Boy

Personal Information
Height: 5'3
Weight: 108lbs
Blood Type: A+
Eye Color: Dark Hazel
Hair Color: Dirty Blond
Distinctive Marks: None.
Physical Appearance: With a height advantage of five feet-three inches over level ground, the young shinobi is noted as rather tall for his age. His sharp defining collar bones and lanky physical build give way to his low weight of gravity at one hundred and eight pounds. Resting calmly on top of his head is a short cropped dirty blond mane adorned with sparsely populated cow licks sticking upward. His thin dark brown eye brows compliment his dark hazel eyes which hide behind a quirky set of black oval glasses that rest on the sharp and defined ridge of his pointy nose

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: .His light skin complexion suggests his mixed heritage while his apparel speaks highly of his personality. A sandy brown short sleeve shirt rests under a secondary layer occupied by a sleeveless, high collar, light brown shirt. For reasons of training, two links of black chains rest perpendicular to one another on each of shoulders, cascading down as far as his waist. His blue village headband can be found tightly fastened just above his scrawny left arm elbow before ones eyes would be caught by his leaf green shorts that end just before the end of his skinny knee caps. Following his pale skin coated shins down, white ankle tape can be found before ones eyes finishes their surveillance upon light brown shinobi padded sandals.

Personality: Kosa's lack of socially inclined skills give rise to his quirky personality. When engaged in conversation he is almost always found fumbling with either his glasses or clothing as he is often uncomfortable around others. In spite of this, Kosa is a kind person who is always willing to help if one is need. Being from the Inzuka clan, he is extremely loyal, most notably to his personal morals since he doesn't really have a social demeanor to himself. In turn this triumph of character makes him a worthy shinobi, able to follow orders without hesitation.

Phobia(s): Being abandoned or left behind.

History:

(Child Hood 8-11)

As a child Kosa can remember being treated as less than equal amongst his Inzuka clansmen, none of the children his age were allowed to play with him and the adults tended to shun and ignore his presence. The only one to ever stand up for him in the wake of his Kin's distaste was his mother Tatsuki, who luckily, was one of the highly regarded members of the Inzuka clan. When she would exercise her fangs in Kosa's defense, others would ease up on him for a while, but as always her requests were only upheld temporarily.

The reason behind his bad treatment was due to the fact that he, himself, was a violation of the Inzuka code. Kosa was what they like to a half breed, his mother being an Inzuka while his now deceased father was a descendent from an outside clan. Though his mother was an important clan member, even she knew the distasteful consequences that Kosa would face due to her traditional offense.

When Kosa came of age to begin his training for companionship he was deemed unworthy to bear the red fang tribal marks of the Inzuka, and was thus cast aside like an outsider. Furious at her clans treatment toward her own son, Tatsuki attacked the other tribal leaders in a chaotic rage. Once she was thoroughly beaten, the clansmen elders officially exiled her, on the grounds of having been tainted by outsider blood. So she, along with Kosa, were officially abandoned by the main helm of the Leaf established Inzuka and were left to their own devices.

During this tragic down time, Tatsuki brought it upon herself to teach her son the ways of the Inzuka. Even though he was only a half breed, she taught him how to overcome the natural genetic talents he was missing and put him on track to be as strong and gifted as any other full blooded Inzuka. It was during this time that Tatsuki had given Kosa his very own companion, Mizuko.

Almost instantly Kosa and his dark blue and white fur toned companion Mizuko hit it off and before long became best friends. To this day Tatsuki has attempted to help Kosa train and speak with his companion Mizuko on a level that only an Inzuka can truly comprehend. Tatsuki is convinced her half breed son is more than capable of becoming a fighting shinobi, his enrollment in the academy is proof of her belief.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None.
Hobbies: Scouting and surveying areas.
Personal Effects: Kosa always has his companion dog Mizuko and a pair of black link chains over his shoulders as a testament to his constant training.
Back to top Go down
Kosa
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kosa

Kosa's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosa's Profile   Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Stats & Jutsu

KSP: 8/8
ASP: 7/7
ABI: 3/3
CP: 50/50
JP: 0/0
Element:1/1

Jutsu:
11/15

Nin:
Spoiler:

Gen:
Spoiler:

Tai:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kosa on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kosa
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kosa

Kosa's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosa's Profile   Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Ability Skills:

Spoiler:

Knowledge Skills:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kosa's Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kosa's Profile   Kosa's Profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kosa's Profile
Page 1 of 1