Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_lcapFirst addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_voting_barFirst addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_lcapFirst addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_voting_barFirst addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow_Snake99
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Shadow_Snake99

First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) Empty
PostSubject: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Knowledge skills (First addition)

Ninjutsu Knowledge
* Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
* Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.

Taijutsu Knowledge
* Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
* Level II: Allows the ninja to have one Taijutsu fighting style with all allowed rank jutsus.

Ability Skills

Chakra Capacity
* Level I: Allows the shinobi to sustain a bit more Chakra. 10% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
* Level II: Allows the shinobi to sustain a greater amount of Chakra. 20% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).

Hand Seal Expert
* Level I: The Shinobi is able to make hand seals far faster, allowing them to mold chakra and perform jutsus at a quicker rate then others.
* Level II: The Ninja has learned how to manipulate their chakra well enough to form hand seals with a single hand, though at a slower rate then normal techniques.

Agility and Speed
* Level I: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than average ninja do, which allows them to dodge basic attacks with more efficiency. Requires at least Taijutsu Knowledge Level II.

Chisokuken [Speeding Fist)] (Taijutsu style)

Name: Taren-Ken [Multi-Punch)]
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Chisokuken
Orientation: Offensive
Cost: 2 CP
Effects: The ninja will release a barrage of fist blow, seeking not to strike as hard as possible but rather as much as possible, each strike weak on its own but together a powerful flurry.

Name: Taren-Kikku [Multi-Kick]
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Chisokuken
Effects: The ninja will release a barrage of kicks, seeking not to strike as hard as possible but rather as much as possible, each strike weak on its own but together a powerful flurry.

Name: Bōsekitade [Spinning Heavy Blow]
Type:
Sub-type:
Orientation: Offensive, Defensive
Cost: 8 CP
Effects: A technique in which the user will rotate their body at high speeds, releasing punches and kicks at anyone near them. Foes nearby will be caught off-guard by the sudden rotating blows, enhanced by the momentum caused by spinning. This technique is useful for facing groups.

Ninjutsu style- Futon (Wind release)

Name: Futon: Reppushou [Gale Wind Palm]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Futon
Cost: 8 CP
Effects: A wind technique that is similar to Hakke Kuusho, Reppusho allows the user to gather air into the palm of their, condensing the gases until they are released upon thrusting the user's hand forward, releasing a small but powerful wave capable of flinging foes away.

Name:Futon: Ea-hazumi [[b/]Air Bound[b]]
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 3 CP
Effects: A jutsu that is similar to the manner shinobi walk on water and trees, but far more dramatic in the manner it functions. The user will gather a large quantity of chakra beneath their foot as they raise it. Upon gathering sufficient energy, the user will stomp downward, compressing the air that they've gather until, like a spring, it explodes, flinging the ninja forward. This is useful for charging the enemy, quickly crossing the battlefield, and dodging attacks.

Name: Futon: Buki Tsubasa [Weapon Wings]
Orientation: Supplementary, Offensive
Effects: This technique is similar to Kazeken in the manner it used, the Shinobi transferring their chakra into a weapon. In this case the user will, rather then improving power, will increase the speed of thrown projectiles. When thrown, the transferred chakra will release it itself from the end of the weapon in the form of a gale, boosting the speed of the weapon's flight. This makes it harder for enemies to react to the weapon, and is useful for hitting quick targets.

Last edited by Shadow_Snake99 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:35 pm

you are missing costs on the jutsu, and you do realize that you have 65 more jp left to get right
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Snake99
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Shadow_Snake99

PostSubject: Re: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Gah! I see it now. I apologize. I am new to this thing and haven't gotten it quite right yet. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:00 pm

well everything is good and ready to go now, but I am going to give you a chance to make sure that you don't want to add anything else from within either Fuuton or Chisokuken
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Snake99
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Shadow_Snake99

PostSubject: Re: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Alright, I suppose I can add a few more.
Back to top Go down
Shadow_Snake99
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Shadow_Snake99

PostSubject: Re: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 pm

There we go! All set, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:25 pm

Um watch out on the double posting in the future, as for your jutsu's they all look good and are approved, just don't forget you can add the basic jutsu's also as long as you have requirements for them

Remaining JP=30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)   First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First addition of skills (Hitomi Kayaska)
Page 1 of 1