Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_vote_lcapRaidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_voting_barRaidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_vote_lcapRaidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_voting_barRaidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryu Rikousu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Ryu Rikousu

Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval]   Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:12 pm

General Information

Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] Cain1

Name: Raidon Hyuuga
Nickname:Rai, Ryu because he looks like his great grandfather Ryu hyuuga.
Alias/Codename:

Birth Date:April 25
Ethnicity:Japanese
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status: Single

Village:Konoha
Profession: N/A

Personal Information
Height:5`3
Weight:100 pounds
Blood Type:A+
Eye Color: white
Hair Color:Orange
Distinctive Marks: N/A
Physical Appearance:Rai is rather skinny but with a body a little bit more muscular then a kid around his age. He has a somewhat tan skin color and white eyes that shine brightest in the light of the night sky. He has orange hair that is slightly spiky, that reaches near the back of his neck. He carries a sword by his waist hidden behind his normal clothing.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Raidon has many clothes inside his closet but he would mostly wear something ranging from black to red. Something that says who cares about what i look like, but also says this is my form of battle armor. He mostly enjoys to wear a jacket that is dark red on the shoulder part and red on the bottom with matching pants and boots.

Personality:Raidon is more of the quiet type but if he is challenged to a showdown he will greatly accept it, Eager to finish the battle. He is relaxed around his friends, but when near an enemy he while rise up and finish the job. If a stranger passes by while looking at him he will ignore him unless he touches him and then he shall launch them back. In a mission he shall lay his life on the line in order to finish his assigned mission and protect his comrads.

Phobia(s): Kakorrhaphiophobia- Fear of failure or defeat.

History:Raidon was born and raised in Konoha. He lived most of his life training and learning how to control his chakra. His father would take him to the training grounds and fight him to see what he has learned and what he needs to improve on. It was Raidon`s 9th birthday and he had just finished his hyuuga training for the day and he was on his way home. The sky was dark, there were many clouds blocking the sun and the clouds had become darker than usual. Raidon open the door and cried out "Mother im back" but he heard no answer. He began walking towards the kitchen to see if his mother was there but yet no sign of her or father. Raidon checked every room of the apartment other than the living room and found no sign of either of his parents. He ran towards the living room, suprisingly the door was open. He looked through the door and saw his mother and father tied up on the floor. He ran towards them and bended down "Mother, Father, are you ok wh-wh-what happened. He took out the sock from both of there mouths. Raidon eyes were filled with terror and hatred. He untied his parents and his mother flung her arms around her son and kissed him on the cheek "Raidon im so glad he didnt get you, but i have bad news he killed your father". Ryu`s eyes were filled with confusion "what are you talking about Mother, Dad is laying down on the ground right there". His mother turned to her husband and turned him around to show the sword that was stuck inside of him piercing his heart. His mother broke out into tears "im sorry Raidon he just came in here while me and your father were relaxing and tied us up and said he was gonna kill your father than you, Your father broke free of the ropes and fought back but he was pierced in the heart by that sword and was tied up and left here to rot". Raidon closed his eyes as a tear rolled down his cheek "Mother who did this". She glanced up at Ryu and said it was your uncle. Raidon stepped back and opened his eyes in confusion he began thinking no it couldnt have been him no not uncle Ryunoske. Then Raidons hatred broke out of him and took control. He rose up, his eyes were no longer filled with confusion but pure hatred. He walked towards his father and dragged out the sword from his father`s heart and ran out the door ignoring his mother`s plead. He ran out and went looking for his uncle but there was no sight of him. He checked the whole village but found no sight of him, people said he left this morning to travel the world. and from there on he swore to avenge his fallen father.
4 Years have passed and Raidon had began his days in the academy. He made a new friend Kou Fang. Raidon and Kou Fang spent most of their time hangin out and learning in class. They had passed all the classes together. Soon it was time for the final Test in order to get all the credits and pass the written and practical exam, Luckily he made it along with his friend. Once Rai received his headband, he tied it around his forehead and begun his new journey that is soon going to unfold.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: N/A
Hobbies: When alone Raidon either stuffs himself with training or just sits on his bed and reads his manga`s.
Personal Effects: Rai always carries around a nice manga to read during his spare time.

Last edited by Ryu Rikousu on Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:21 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval]   Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:52 am

Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval] Sauce

Welcome to my village.
Back to top Go down

Raidon Hyuuga, Konoha [Needs Approval]
Page 1 of 1