Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Shōton Bloodline I_vote_lcapShōton Bloodline I_voting_barShōton Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Shōton Bloodline I_vote_lcapShōton Bloodline I_voting_barShōton Bloodline I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Shōton Bloodline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

Shōton Bloodline Empty
PostSubject: Shōton Bloodline   Shōton Bloodline I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:31 am

BACKGROUND:

Bloodline's name: Shōton (Crystal Release)

Bloodline's biography:

This Kekkei Genkai first appeared in the children and shinobi of the Land of Snow around the time of the formation of shinobi villages. These shinobi had an ability for Doton and Kaneton jutsu along with their traditional Hyouton jutsu. As these shinobi focused on their Doton and Kaneton jutsu they discovered they could use a different type of jutsu. These jutsu had an affinity of earth, but they worked much like Kaneton jutsu. These jutsu were called Shōton due to their appearance and properties of crystallizing other substances. These Shōton users gathered together regardless of rank or heritage in a loosely knit clan. These shinobi hired themselves out to Feudal Lords as body guards, assassins, and bounty hunters. This trend incredibly significantly during the Second Great Shinobi War. Shōton users were even pit against each other. As the death tolls rose the Shōton users neared extinction. Now a days, Shōton users are rare and are not found in a single area. Though Shōton users commonly use Doton and Kaneton, they have also been shown being adept at any other ninpo and element.

User: Scourge Taiyo

GENETICS:

Bloodline's name: Shōton

Bloodline's type: Substance Creation

Effects: Shinobi with Shōton abiltiies can create crystal out of their own chakra or crystallize other materials or even their opponents attacks. This crystal is acts similar to Kaneton when used, and is durable like it. Shōton shares a similar weakness to Raiton as Doton does, but stands up to it better than Doton as well.

PRIZED POWERS:

Passive traits/abilities:

- Immunity
the user of this bloodline is unable to be harmed by any of their jutsus. Mind you, another member with the bloodline can hurt another.

Clan Ryū: None.

Jutsu:

Spoiler:

@ Bob
Back to top Go down

Shōton Bloodline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Clan Registry. :: Custom Clans-
Jump to: