Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_vote_lcapZancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_voting_barZancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_vote_lcapZancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_voting_barZancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zancrow
D-class Nukenin
D-class Nukenin
Zancrow

Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] Empty
PostSubject: Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue]   Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:00 am

General Information

Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] Fairy_tail___zancrow_by_the_silent_artist-d34ohym

Name: Zancrow Akatsuki
Nickname: Karasu
Alias/Codename: Firestarter

Birth Date: August 16th
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: A volcano
Marital Status: Single

Village: Criminal
Profession: Start fires

Personal Information
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 162 lbs
Blood Type: B-
Eye Color: Blue with lines around his pupils
Hair Color: Dark Red
Distinctive Marks: Tattoo on the right side of his chest
Physical Appearance: Zangrow has long red hair that billows out around him and reaches the small of his back. His hair has commonly been described like a giant fire. His eyes are blue with lines around his pupils. His teeth are white and even, commonly seen due to him smiling most of the time. He is built well with modest muscles. He has a tattoo on the right side of his chest that displays his clan's symbol proudly.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Zangrow wears a single piece of armor over his left shoulder strapped to his waist. He wears a thin cloth that resembles half of a shirt on his upper body. It reaches up to his left shoulder, but cuts down diagonally on his chest revealing his right side. He wears cloths bracers on his forearms held tight with metal rings. He wears a combat skirt worn by samurai held around his waist with a blue sash. He wears cloth boots with rubber bottoms and metal rings to hold them in place. All of his clothing is black and gold in color excluding his sash.

Personality: Zancrow is a hot-headed individual who is brimming with many fiery emotions. He is very passionate leading to strong feelings of anger or fighting spirit. He doesn't understand the meaning of the term holding back, and often over does any task given to him. He lloves fighting and often attacks settlements looking for a challenge. He hates all sorts of rules and authorities, and breaks them simply to spite the rules.
Phobia(s): Fear of being frozen, Fear of hypothermia, Fear of being extremely cold

History: Zancrow was born during a volcano eruption. His family lived at the base of this volcano for most of Zancrow's life. They had to flee every time the volcano erupted, but would return once everything cooled down. He was taught how to be a shinobi by his father and other members of his small village. They belonged to no village, and acted as rogues commonly. In the dead of night a group of hunter-nin from Kiri attacked his village. They fought them off well, but most everyone was killed. Zancrow managed to beat a few of the weaker hunter-nin that night. In the morning he learned that his mother and father were both dead. He took this surprisingly well considering it his time to leave the nest and venture into the world. Zancrow wanders the lands moving from one area to the next living by his own code.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Practicing his techniques and pushing himself to the limit.
Personal Effects: None

Last edited by Zancrow on Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue]   Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 3:43 pm

Okay, I expect this to be deleted and even if it isn't I'll do it myself, but...

does anyone ELSE see the irony in the fact that this character is a firestarter... in the RAIN village?
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue]   Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:47 pm

LOL I got a brief amount of permission to remake my secondary account because I'm a Deidara person on NNL. Since it is a second account it has to be in Ame, but the irony is pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue]   Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:03 am

Meh. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue]   Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zancrow Akatsuki [Rogue]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Character Creation. :: Bingo Book-
Jump to: