» DGM IOH
Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:53 am by Guest

» Digital Hazard
Sun May 22, 2011 7:59 pm by Guest

» Duelist Revolution
Sun May 22, 2011 12:33 pm by Guest

» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» Crash & Burn
Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:42 am by Scourge_Taiyo

» Raidon VS _________
Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:46 pm by Ryu Rikousu

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Share | 

Back to the Bounty Board

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zancrow
D-class Nukenin
D-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Back to the Bounty Board   Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:28 pm

"...And that how it happened," Zancrow said with a smirk. Several of the bar denizons listened as Zancrow recounted his tale for them. The bald barkeeper watched with a suspicious eye. Most people thought it was an interesting story and couldn't believe Zancrow had a hand in it. The barkeep sighed and put the glass that he always seemed to be cleaning down.

"So you really helped them with this?" The barkeep asked.

Zancrow scowled at the barkeep, "Yeah old man, I already told you the story."

The barkeep lifted an eyebrow, "How do I know you're not lying?"

"Seriously? If I was lying why would I give myself such a minor role in the bounty?" Zancrow argued.

The barkeep shrugged and walked away. Zancrow had carried their bounty half of the way back to the station. There were suppose to be some Konoha nin here soon to pick the guy up. Meihana had followed him in, but Zancrow didn't know where she could've gone. The fiery haired youth made a tsking noise and walked outside. The sun was just as bright and warm as ever. He wondered what other surprises might come his way today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erza Grigori
Suna Genin
Suna Genin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Bounty Board   Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:04 pm

A young girl wobbled as she took each step. Her mind was filled with thoughts of the past few days.

Erza hid deep in her home during the invasion. The sounds of conflict occurred outside until her home collapsed on top of her. It was very late that night before she managed to free herself from her home. When morning came the survivors of Sunagakure mourned for the lost. With no supplies or means of sustaining life with the village destroyed, she went with a group to find refuge somewhere outside of the desert. After two days of traveling with little water they entered the Fire Country. In a burst of confusion Erza lost the group and walked alone looking for help. It had been two more days since she lost her group.

She traveled along in a daze from exhaustion and dehydration. Erza saw a building further down the path. The first sign of people she had seen since entering this country. She increased her pace, but she suddenly felt light headed, her vision blurred. Without a conscious thought she found herself on the ground. She looked up toward the building before passing out. One of the last things she saw was a guy with deep red hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meihana
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Bounty Board   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Meihana plucked the herb from the ground beneath her, taking the roots with her. The whole thing was valuable in medicine, so she just took it all. Not that she couldn't make it herself, but herb collecting helped her think and clear her thoughts. She was sure she told Zancrow to wait while she collected some items, but he was so caught up in telling everyone the story of the bounty that she was sure he didn't hear her. Damn, she had better head back.

Standing up straight she heade back towards the bar, only to find Zancrow walking away from it. That idiot, she knew he hadn't heard her. Pushing out of the foilage around her to the road she waved at him, but a thud to the left of her told her someone had droped something. Turning her head sharply she noticed a girl, face down in the road. Ugh, great, someone who needed medical attention, and as much as she hated it she would have to help.

Stepping over to the girl, as she noticed, she knelt down and pushed her over on her back. She looked her over breaking down what was wrong with her eyes. Bruising, discolored skin, bloodshot eye's, dry lips. It was simple enough, the girl was involved in some sort of accident and had been moving for days. Dehydration had finnaly set in and exaustion had caused her to collapse. She needed both water, nutriention, and sleep now. This comatose state would soon be permanant. "Zancrow... I need water, now." the urgency in her voice should let him know the severity.

D-class Nukenin
D-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Bounty Board   Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:39 am

Zancrow saw the pink haired girl from a distance. She was walking unsteadily, but he didn't think anything of it at first. He couldn't remove his eyes though. When she fell to the ground Zancrow rushed over to her as fast as he could. He didn't notice Mei until he was upon the girl. Zancrow couldn't figure out why he was so worried about a stranger. It was unlike him. When Mei said she needed water Zancrow could only stammer out a word.

"R-right," he said before bolting toward the bounty station.

The fiery haired youth burst in through the doors making all eyes go his way. He ran up to the bar and slammed his fists down. In between ragged breathes he said, "I...need water...now!"

The barkeep could sense the urgency in the air, and grabbed one from under the counter. After handing it to Zancrow he was out the door before anyone knew any better. The barkeep had given him a liter of water. Hopefully that would be enough. He skid to a stop next to Mei and held the water bottle near her head.

Zancrow was breathing heavily, but managed to say, "Here!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meihana
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Bounty Board   Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:00 am

Meihana accepted the liter container of water. Taking out her stone grinder she tossed in the herb she had collected earlier. Meshing it into a fine paste she slopped it into the water and gave the container a vigorous shake, mixing it's contents. After she was sure she had done so and checked the water to see if it was green in color. Propping up the girls head in her lap she poured the liquid into her mouth and massaged her neck to force the muscles to relax and accept the liquid into her stomache.

Meihana sighed, the girl would be ok, if properly nourished, but Mei was not about to sit here and feed the girl for the days she would need of rest. Meihana looked up at Zancrow, she knew he would want to take care of her. Good natured punk he was, Mei wouldn't refuse him that. But she needed money to buy medical supplies to keep herself and others alive. What to do? Snapping back to reality she spoke.

"She will be fine, but we should probably move her inside. Surely the old man will have a spare bed. She is fairly light, you should be able to carry her." Mei wasn't for touching some stranger more than she had to.

D-class Nukenin
D-class Nukenin

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Bounty Board   Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Zancrow watched Meihana closely taking in how she helped the girl. He didn't understand why he felt like helping her so much, but it reminded him of how he came to find this place. After traveling for days he had come to rest here. He didn't collapse, but he was given nourishment to survive. Zancrow felt that it was karma that demanded he return the favor to someone else. When Meihana told him to take her inside he lightly moved his hands under her and lifted. Zancrow walked briskly back to the bar with the girl in hand.

The barkeep looked up at Zancrow holding the girl, "That why you needed the water?"

"Yah," Zancrow said flatly, "You got a spare room?"

"Yeah, but if I catch you doing inappropriate things in there I'm kicking you out with or without your pants on," The barkeep said. This comment got many of the denizens of the bar laughing. Zancrow scowled and some flames began to sprout on his shoulders, but gritted his teeth and they flickered out of existence. The barkeep's eyes widened a little after this.

"It's right over there," The barkeep said, "Tell me when she wakes up and I'll get her something to eat."

Zancrow smiled a little, "Thanks."

"It's all coming out of your tab." That was the last thing Zancrow heard before he entered the spare room and set the girl down on the bed. He sat himself in a chair wondering if he really should be waiting for her to wake up like this. He didn't even know her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to the Bounty Board   

Back to top Go down

Back to the Bounty Board
Page 1 of 1