Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
That's One Ugly Flower I_vote_lcapThat's One Ugly Flower I_voting_barThat's One Ugly Flower I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
That's One Ugly Flower I_vote_lcapThat's One Ugly Flower I_voting_barThat's One Ugly Flower I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

That's One Ugly Flower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

That's One Ugly Flower Empty
PostSubject: That's One Ugly Flower   That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:15 pm

It was an warm summer morning in the Land of Wind. There was a calm breeze that flowed calmly through the desert. The sun was just rising above the horizon. There wasn't a cloud to be seen in the sky, and there wasn't a lot of life to be seen either. The sand stretched for miles upon miles, seeming to have no end.

Two shinobi,Shoushi and D., from Sunagakure continued their journey to find a legendary flower. This flower was said to be extremely poisonous. Legends say that it could kill you just by touching it. They say that you could even die just by breathing near it. Sadly, all of this was a lie. The flower wasn't even close to poisonous. The only reason that it was illegal was because the first Daimyo was allergic to it. Why it was still illegal is a mystery. But, tons of criminals still believed it was poisonous, so it was sold at the black market for high prices.

As the couple of ninja continued onwards, Shoushi took a scroll out of his back pocket. As it unravled, it was revieled to be a map. The map itself wasn't very helpfull. It had a couple of land marks, and a red 'X'. The 'X' was obviously were the flower was, but everything else was still pretty vauge. They had passed an oasis about an hour ago, so they should've already arrived at the flower's location.

After walking up to the top of a sand dune, Shoushi raised his hand, as to show D. to stop. "Hold up kid...Let's try to see if we can spot the place from here. There will probably be a lot of people at the flowers location, and I don't want to run right into an ambush." Shoushi took seat on the hot desert sand. He searched for chakra signatures, trying to find whatever he could.
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: That's One Ugly Flower   That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 9:50 pm

The sand felt almost inviting, the warmth was sensational. Each step felt great. Suna's deserts were very enjoyable during the afternoon, This would have to be a common thing to come here. Shoushi took lead but he suddenly stopped in his tracks

"Hold up kid...Let's try to see if we can spot the place from here. There will probably be a lot of people at the flowers location, and I don't want to run right into an ambush."

Takeshi was wonder what he would be doing. The chuunin sat on the ground. It was like he was meditated. Takeshi pondered then started to think. While Shou was doing his thing D. would keep an eye out for any body.
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: That's One Ugly Flower   That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 5:36 pm

Shoushi's hair blew in the wind. He was in a meditative state, searching for any chakra. He really didn't have to stop moving in order to search for chakra, but he just felt like doing it for effect. There was a large amount of chakra to the north, but it wasn't moving. It hadn't moved for a while either. Four people were grouped together. They must have found the flower.

The Great One stood up, and looked towards the flowers location. "Lets get going. Follow me and try not to make too much noise." Shoushi then began to walk towards their destination. He couldn't see the group yet, but he knew he would meet up with them eventually.

OOC:Short post ftw
Back to top Go down
Soul
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Soul

PostSubject: Re: That's One Ugly Flower   That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:23 am

The leader was done with his meditative state as seemed catious. "Lets get going" Shoushi said. There must have been a couple of enemies around. Putting his straw hat on snug over his head . Following the chuunin D. kept silent. Each dune look the same but it seemed the two were getting closer the flower. By the time they walked for 39 minutes. Looking forward D. saw about 4 shadow like figures. Stopping in his tracks D. ducked behind a small mound and whispered to Shoushi " What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Thugnificent
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Thugnificent

PostSubject: Re: That's One Ugly Flower   That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:07 pm

[font=corbel]After about 30 minutes, Shoushi and D. had found their targests. He spotted about 4 shinobi, and they were camping out in the desert. They were probably resting from a long trip. Whether or not the figures were criminals are not would have to be something Shoushi determined after he got close to them. "What should we do?" Shoushi had a good plan, and it was a rather simple one.

"We fight. We get the flower. We go home." Shoushi and D. continued to walk towards the four men. There was going to be a confrontation, and it wouldn't be pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's One Ugly Flower   That's One Ugly Flower I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's One Ugly Flower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Other Countries :: Kaze no Kuni: The Land of Wind. :: The Desert-
Jump to: