Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_vote_lcap☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_voting_bar☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_vote_lcap☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_voting_bar☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    FINA

☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! Empty
    PostSubject: ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!   ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am

[align=center]NEW GAME | HOME | RULES & GAMEPLAY
    ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens! 9k4co9

Quiet.[/align]

All around, it was quiet. The plains were quiet. The villages were quiet. Nature was quiet. Yet in the eave of such murderous silence, one essence still remained intact, and soon, it would not be quiet - life, in all of its un-glory. No matter the sea of carcasses blanketing the world, men cut, burnt and maimed under pretenses extremely false; no matter the black pits that once luscious forests had been forcedly morphed into; no matter the many innocent lost, their 'tomorrow' stolen by fake ideals.

No matter, for life had prevailed.

The few remaining now emerged, coming forth from the wreckage with confusion and awe as if they were all part of a Phoenix rising from the ashes. No more fighting would occur now, for their real enemy lie before them, dead, gone, and no longer threatening. At each other they looked, and for a moment, they would take note of their lack of forehead protectors.

They smiled. It felt nice for a second there...

They weren't sure who struck first, but once the Great Shinobi World War began, culprits did not matter. They had been tricked by a greater foe into betraying their own humanity, and for that, they paid. Nothing else is left to be said on that accord. However...

The record books would not bother to mention that Stone betrayed its closest ally and stabbed it in the back, or that Leaf sacrificed thousands of innocent men for the sake of 'the cause'; they would not mention that Cloud kidnapped Sand's royal children and showed them the true meaning of being a shinobi, nor how Grass aided Rain and then betrayed by poisoning its neighboring targets with their natural floral toxins. No...it would not mention any of this.

It would mention only how the new era of Shinobi begin.

[align=right]How YOU made it begin.[/align]

Back to top Go down

☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    Page 1 of 1