Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    Reita Rose Setsu I_vote_lcapReita Rose Setsu I_voting_barReita Rose Setsu I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    Reita Rose Setsu I_vote_lcapReita Rose Setsu I_voting_barReita Rose Setsu I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

Reita Rose Setsu

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Reita
    Ame Genin
    Ame Genin
    Reita

Reita Rose Setsu Empty
    PostSubject: Reita Rose Setsu   Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:28 am

General Information

Reita Rose Setsu Samurai

Name: Reita 'Rose' Setsu
    Nickname: Rose
    Alias/Codename: Rose

Birth Date: Ichigatsu Shi
    Ethnicity: Japanese
    Origin/Place of Birth: Small village somewhere within the water country.
    Marital Status: Single

Village: Ame
    Profession: Shirosagi/Akasai (Swindler)

Personal Information
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 54 kg
    Blood Type: O-
    Eye Color: His eye color is grey due to genetical traits passed down through his father's side of the family.
    Hair Color: Black
    Distinctive Marks: He has a large scar on his chest from a katana, it is unknown how that scar was appeared.
    Physical Appearance: Reita is rather tall for his age, and is average weight for those who are healthy at his age. His skin tone is a lightly tanned white, and he has black hair. He sometimes, very rarely, changes his hair color to grey. He stands at the height of 180 cm and weighs 54 kg.
    General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He usually wears a white kimono only, however, on somedays he will dress in suits or in visual kei like clothing. He wears his katana on his right hip, and keeps his headband worn around his left arm, hidden by his kimono's arm sleeve. He also carries a flask with red liquid within it, while on his back he carries his shamisen which he plays when he is bored or uses as a weapon.

Personality: He is a quiet person who's view of justice is far from the sight of others. He is a swindler who belives that only those who break the law or are naturally horrible people deserve to be swindled. He also is a man of 'social standing' beliefs. He seperates everyone and categorizes everyone into their own class. He has a standard set of morals which follows by many codes and standard laws. He is a very organised person, and is a perfectionist. He may try to seem like a cold person with no soul, but sometimes he will say things which will make people around him laugh, even if he didn't mean for it to be funny. He also loves music and will sometimes sing while noone else is around and paying him any mind. He plays games that requires him to actually 'think' and strategize, such as Shogi and Go.
    Phobia(s): Fear of failure

History: Reita was born on the month of Ichigatsu (January) during a new moon. The sky held nonthing but darkness, which made many think he was a cursed child or perhaps a demon posing as a child. His parents, however, only saw him as a bundle of joy. As he grew older he was treated like a prince, however, outside of home he was treated like a monster. Many of the village kids teased him and beat him up, and as furious as his parents got there was nonthing they could do. His father, a music teacher, introduced Reita to string instruments in order to occupy him and keep him from going out alone around the people who would do him harm. His mother, a martial arts instructor, sought to make him a hardened child which could withstand anything they threw at him. As th days went by, he grew to simply ignore the constant slanders of his name, and even fought back when kids tried to harm him. He was constantly getting into trouble, however, that trouble was never justified, for he recieved all of the punishment, while the instigators recieed nonthing but a slap on the wrist. Reita began to see the world for what it really was, a place where the weak was destroyed and the strong fed on the weak. He then decided it was time he became the strong, however, having strength wouldn't make him strong, but having a brain would make him the strongest. He began to study the activities the children in his school participated in, aand started to swindle them out of money. He used his goodlooks to seduce the girls to let their guard down, and his hardened martial arts skills to breakdown the boys. By the time he was eight, he had practically swindled all of the children in the school, and since they had no proof, he was never punished for his crimes. His parents soon caught on to the game he was playing, and became slightly angry with him, but understood why he did what he did. They tried to explain to him why what he was doing was wrong, but he refused to listen. By the time he was ten, he had been given the title of 'Rose', for all of the young girls he swindled. Although the name 'Rose' was filtered all throughout the small village, noone knew exactly who he was because of the many disguises and name changes he went through. It was even believed that 'Rose' was multiple swindlers all claiming to be the character after getting what they wanted.

To make sure he was never found out, he attempted to leave the small village, however, his mother knew he was Rose and planned on putting an end to it all. She felt that he had disgraced the family name, and attempted to kill him in his sleep with a katana, however, after she slashed his chest open, she couldn't finish the job. She quickly told his father who had him rushed to the hospital and fixed up. When he awoke, he was in the village of Ame. He had been adopted by his aunt, Sone, for his father feared his mother would attempt to kill him once again. In order to protect his mother and him, Sone told Reita lie after lie as to keep him from finding out who had attempted to kill him. Reita, who couldn't remember much due to the traumatic event he witnessed when his mother tried to kill him, only played along with her act, hopefully figuring out exactly what had happened. His aunt, who knew of his incredible talent as a swindler, put his mind to good use, and had him go to a ninja school in Ame. He studied there for a year, and gained the rank of Genin, however, after going on his first mission, they were surprisingly ambushed and he recieved heavy damage to his body. He had awoken nearly two years afterwards, and is still in recovery. When he was in the hospital, he learned that he had suffered a very strong concussion, and surprisingly had a disease which remained inactive for quite sometime, but was finally catching up to him. Hearing of this news, he became furiated, he had lost his memory of his parents, his life as a child, everything except what had happened for the years he stayed with his wife. After being released, he had convinced his aunt to allow him to continue on his life as a ninja, and sadly his aunt gave in and agreed. Despite the many health issues that held him back, he pushed himself to become a great ninja in hopes of gaining back his memory. Not even two days after he was released, he was sent on another mission where he met a yakuza gangmember who remembered his face from the little village he once lived in. The man updated him on his past in exchange for his life, however, the man could tell him nonthing of his scar. After learning of what he did, he soon saw that the path to justice he had been thinking about creating, was falling apart even before the construction could begin. His keystone shattered, and he was forced to live with his past. Knowing what he did and what his past was like, he decided to walk a path of chaos and destruction. He did this with a cool head, and many saw that as akward, however, it was still efficent. He now has decided to create a new path, one that would ensure him power. After his fourteenth birthday, his aunt discovered that he had started swindling again, and had even recovered most of his memory thanks to the yakuza man. She approached him with concern, however, he simply killed her without much compassion or even the slightest hint of regret. His heart had become cold, however, he portrayed himself otherwise in order to make sure that noone would know his true goals and stand in his way.

Other Information
    Ailments/Diseases: Hemoptysis
    Hobbies: Swindling, listening to music, playing the shamisen.
    Personal Effects: The shamisen and flask of red liquid, along with his katana.
    Back to top Go down
    Shinko
    Ame ANBU Jōnin
    Ame ANBU Jōnin
    Shinko

Reita Rose Setsu Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Reita Rose Setsu   Reita Rose Setsu I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:44 am

Approved ~~
    Back to top Go down

Reita Rose Setsu
    Page 1 of 1