Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Weapons and Items I_vote_lcapWeapons and Items I_voting_barWeapons and Items I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Weapons and Items I_vote_lcapWeapons and Items I_voting_barWeapons and Items I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Weapons and Items

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weapons and Items Empty
PostSubject: Weapons and Items   Weapons and Items I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:15 am

『KUNAI』
A kunai, like the shuriken, is one of the more basic weapons available to ninja. It is a black dagger designed to be thrown, and is about the length of one's hand. Commonly used in conjunction with exploding tags. When chakra is applied to the projectile, it can cut through solid wood and even some solid stone targets. Kunai can come in a variety of shapes, the most recurring of these being the following: large, three-bladed kunai; a kunai with a curved blade; and lastly, a kunai with a blade extending on both ends (the handle being the middle). See Kits.

『SHURIKEN』
Sharpened, four-pronged metal stars that are iconic of ninja. Although small, they can be used to distract a target; alternatively, if the user has great accuracy, they can be deadly. They have an open circle in the center, used for grabbing with a finger to avoid cutting oneself or to put a thread through. See Kits.

『SENBON』
Metal needles with a sharp point at both ends. They often serve a medical purpose, being used to strike acupunture points. They have little killing power, but can be thrown with great accuracy due to little wind resistance. A user with proper medical knowledge can effecitvely use senbon in battle to incapacitate or even kill a target. See Kits.

『BINGO BOOK』
A book that contains any and all information on every recorded nukenin, which all Jōnin and ANBU are given by their respective Kage or equally-powerful figure to hunt down and assassinate. The purpose of this is so that the village's secrets and/or kekkei genkai are not stolen or examined by the enemy. Kirigakure has a special unit within their ANBU called Oinin whose sole purpose is the complete eradication of these nukenin. Carry one.

『ZŌKETSUGAN』
A special pill unique to Iryō-nin only, the Zōketsugan speeds up the formation and increase of blood in the body. After having lost a significant amount of blood in battle, the medic can use this pill to replenish it. Carry three.

『EXPLODING TAGS』
Exploding tags are scraps of paper inscribed with a special formula, centering around the kanji for explode, 「爆」"baku." Infused with chakra, they will explode either after a set amount of time has passed, or remotely. The tags can be attached to a surface or wrapped around a weapon to be thrown at an enemy. Carry five.

『HYŌRŌGAN』
Special pills that are issued to any ninja, unlike Zōketsugan. These pills replenish the stamina and chakra and nourish the body of the person who ingests it. It's made of powerful stimulants and nutrients. Carry five.

『IRON FAN』
A giant fan whose frame is made of iron, and a thick paper-like substance enscribed with three purple circles. Each one is made with chakra reactive material, and thus acts as a catalyst for any ninja's jutsu, specifically Fūton-natured techniques. Being so large, it can also be used to block a majority of projectiles. Worn on back.

『FŪMA SHURIKEN』
A giant-sized version of the shuriken, with four pre-eminent sharpened blades. The blades can be retracted into a single blade forme, or a variety of other combinations. Carry two, worn on back.

『HITAI-ITE』
The forehead protecter or headband that everyone gets at Genin, which has a symbol representing his or her ninja village of origin. A strike through this symbol shows that the individual is a nukenin of their former home. The cloth is either colored navy blue, crimson, black, or white. Free item, expected to be always worn.

『MAKABISHI』
Also known as caltrops, these items are carried in packs of fifteen, and are thrown in a battlefield or layed upon the ground as spikes to be stepped upon. There are useful for laying traps, preventing a foe's escape or limiting their movement. Caltrops mat be poisoned if one carries poison.

『FLAK JACKET』
A jacket given only to chūnin rank and higher ninja. Similar to Hitai-ite, flak jackets differ in design and color depending on the village that issued them. Expected to be worn by chunin and higher, free item.

『KUGUTSU』
Weapons crafted by Sunagakure ninja called "puppeteers." These puppets are often sealed within scrolls using fūinjutsu in order to store them. They often have various mechanisms that make them deadlier than a living enemy. Worn on back. Requires Forbidden Technique.

BASIC EQUIPMENT』
A pack issued to any ninja, that contains the following: ten shuriken, eight kunai (four for pack, four for leg holster), two smoke bombs, ten exploding tags, and one spool of wire (fifty feet).

『BASIC MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
A pack issued specifically to Iryō-nin only, that contains the following: five senbon, a pair of scalpels, two rolls of medical tape, thread, disinfectant solution, among other things to be added upon the discretion of the owner. All medical supplies are sterilized.

『BASIC ASSASSIN EQUIPMENT』
A pack issued typically to ANBU, it contains the following: twenty senbons, five vials of poison, one hunter mask, and a disposal kit containing various implements to examine, dissect, and dispose of a body.

『DRAWING KIT』
The kit consists of a slender, foot-long tube containing ink, wrapped and connected by a common scroll. Two paintbrushes are typically tied on the outside to keep the scroll from rolling open.

『BELLS』
A group of three silver bells that create sound vibrations when struck. They are used as a catalyst to sound-based jutsu. Carry Six.

『COMMON SCROLLS』
Rolls of paper that are used as storage by way of fūinjutsu. Things are stored within scrolls to ease the burden of moving large amounts of equipment around. Carry amount based by skill.

『SUMMONING SCROLLS』
Special rolls of paper that contain the rites to allow an individual to summon a species in combat by way of Kuchiyose. These contain an area for someone to sign their name in blood to bond themselves to their species of choice. One the contract has been signed, the user cannot summon anything different. Those who own the scroll of a species decide who can and cannot sign it, and thus carry it around with them. They are usually medium or large in size. Free item. Carried by contract holder.
Back to top Go down

Weapons and Items
Page 1 of 1