Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_vote_lcapJust had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_voting_barJust had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_vote_lcapJust had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_voting_barJust had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.

Go down 
+2
Kira
Kamina
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. Empty
PostSubject: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:50 pm

Well i've been thinking. I know everybody here misses the good old technological fashioned fun we used to have on the old forums, so I just that i'd throw this out there. I think we should consider moving back to the old forum and sending out a forum wide email to get everybody back.

It's just a suggestion, but I think its worth a try. To keep the forum going.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:43 pm

Well a forum wide email isn't bad, but i do believe we aren't moving back there. We are fine here it's all a matter of restarting. Advertisement combined with more delicate work can bring a site to life, albeit with various electro shocks, but nonetheless. A forum wide email on 2.0 to bring back veteran players isn't bad. X3
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Quote :
It's just a suggestion, but I think its worth a try. To keep the forum going.

Not this forum. That forum.

This'll sound incredibly egocentric- This is my forum. That isn't. As I keep telling Karasu, I will delete 2.0 before giving up on this site. Joukaiden is better than 2.0. If you don't believe that, then it tells me that you're not interested in trying to provide evidence for it. If there's a problem with Joukaiden you should bring it up. Provide suggestions or at least criticisms. If you don't try to make it better it shall hardly become, and thus never be.

Now, this isn't all directed at you Kamina. But I'll, as per usual Shiro fashion, will be blunt. I'm not moving back to Tenchi's crib.

Quote :
I know everybody here misses the good old technological fashioned fun we used to have on the old forums
...What is this old technological fashioned fun? I mean, does that even make sense? It makes it sound like 2.0 was a robot. If you're talking about the RP systems or the forum's construction itself, I may be able to understand the gray bit, but I'll disagree on that. Going back to 2.0 will not be the same as it once was. Fun isn't generated based on backgrounds or Urls, it about people trying to do it. It isn't the forum that's the problem, it's whats it always been. People. Getting them interested, keeping em active, and getting the word out. That won't change from forum to forum. People stopped trying at 2.0- Which is why it died. Same with Joukaiden earlier. Now, I am not about to admit defeat, both out of principle and personal reason. (I. Will. Make. A. Surviving. Forum! Rawr!) Great if you, like Karasu, want to stick to your 2.0 worship, but no, I won't be joining you.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:43 pm

Maybe I like robots. And it wasn't brought up because i prefer there over here, it was because over the last month, the only activity i've seen is the occasional social post. Not to everybody in konoha has disappeared and Vinnie is back to bragging about being the new Hokage (Not sure if it's true. But I would like to know who my Hokage is). And continuing my original opinion, its not a matter of where, but a matter of... actually doing. Most of our old members died off in the wait for the link to this site to get posted, and when it was most of them were disappointed to find that this place wasn't already running and full of members. Back to the inactivity subject, I'm usually on all the time... (now that i found the link to this place a gain) and I'm willing to help if you ask.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:31 pm

I was not bragging. >.> I was merely stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:59 pm

Ever since they started talking about Joukaiden, you didn't shut up about being "The First Choice" for hokage, or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 7:50 pm

Bitch bitch bitch D: things happen X3 2.0 is in all sense of the word, dead. Hence the carefully constructed message by danie that is left every time you enter the site without being logged in. Joukaiden is still technically the closest to 2.0 people will ever get again. People are clinging to past glories, past fun had with people, but most of all, they are clinging to their freakin' ranks D<
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm

Now, now, Vince- Shut up! Don't you know arrogance is reserved for Shiro? Technically, you haven't even been approved for Kage yet. And yes, you're the first candidate if no one else has really asked to be one.

Quote :
nd continuing my original opinion, its not a matter of where, but a matter of... actually doing.
Ex.Act.Ly. Note how that was spelled. Ex-Actly. As in, anti-action. Was I really the only one who noticed that? I feel like a Geek o.o

We haven't been trying to get Joukaiden alive in the last month, lol. We didn't even start discussing this until last week.
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:14 pm

Jake's Ego wrote:
Fun isn't generated based on backgrounds or Urls, it about people trying to do it.

spoken from one perspective yes. but the background matters. plain and simple, what pleases the eye pleases the mind and if it doesn't, the mind won't want to come back.

Jake's Ego again wrote:
Ex.Act.Ly. Note how that was spelled. Ex-Actly. As in, anti-action. Was I really the only one who noticed that? I feel like a Geek o.o

no, us geeks think:

if(broken = false)
      {
        then don't fix it

}

2.0 wasn't broken. so why did you try and fix it in the first place? rhetorical questioning. your arrogance was the reasoning. nobody saw a problem with 2.0, but your ego had to have it all. personally i think you personify pompous arses everywhere.

but, that won't solve the problem at hand. in my own terminology, we overwrote the code for 2.0 to be the new joukaiden code. we didn't especially rewrite all the code, just some of it. [a note: i write C++ code]

as messier zombie suggested, the site needs some eh...defibrillator action to kick-start the heart.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:51 pm

Shiro would listen...But his ears are bleeding from the lack of capitalization.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

...PWNED X3
Back to top Go down
[K]otorasu
Suna Chūnin
Suna Chūnin
[K]otorasu

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:05 am

1] you don't read with your ears dumbass. not unless you're high on something.

2] i capitalize in my rp posts, that and most of the code i write is lowercase so this just keeps my mind on track.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:11 pm

Shiro logic lets hear hear text with his ears. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:02 pm

On a side note...

Considering that NOBODY else asked to be Hokage, I might as well ask... Im not really a fan of rank jumping, but i'd rather not have Vince as the Kage of my village.

On a second side note, im very amused with this specific conversation... ~RaNdOm~

Back to the actually point. Well nobody actually continued it with anything yet... in a way... that... im unwilling... to think....Yea
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:05 pm

I don't like people basing their arguments on not liking someone. Some people you don't like can be good at what they do. Probably. Waiting for one of them to show me.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:10 pm

I've seen him rp. Just look at a few of "Vinnie's" recent rp's on 2.0
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Actually, a Kage's ability to RP is the least important. They rarely fight, so it's really not important about how well they're able to write an RP as much as how well they do at keeping things in order. Administrative versus combat.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:23 pm

Yes, good point. Well I think we've discussed this at length in the chat box so I hardly see a reason to continue here.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:05 pm

I love how you attack me while I'm not here to defend myself but w/e.
Back to top Go down
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:39 pm

You are here now, and it wasn't an attack, just a means of letting other people have a chance.
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:50 pm

.....And now for something completely off topic!

What's up with teams?

You know. The teacher, then the three dumbass newbies genin. Should there be a sub board where people can ask for a teacher, or a teacher ask for a group of students? Just a thought.

I was totally not trying to make a connection with that last sentance and the name of the topic
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:59 pm

Team's are supposed to be assigned by your kage, but since your kage is currently experiencing a severe case of writers block it's up to you guys for now to decide what you wanna do. You shoulda came to suna :3 we have teams and missions! X3
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:01 pm

...DAMN YOU WRITER'S BLOCK!!! *Is actually over it and is currently working on the history.*
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Buuuut i believe this topic has served a purpose D< Lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.   Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just had a thought.... That sounds dangerous.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Naruto Information :: News and Updates.-
Jump to: