Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_vote_lcapYes, I play with dolls. I_voting_barYes, I play with dolls. I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_vote_lcapYes, I play with dolls. I_voting_barYes, I play with dolls. I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

Yes, I play with dolls.

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kira
    Raikage
    Raikage
    Kira

Yes, I play with dolls. Empty
    PostSubject: Yes, I play with dolls.   Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:37 am

Spoiler:

Blasted Fools! I Shall have my puppetry! D<

The world was so simple in the world of the Kazekage, he was in simple bliss. He had slave- workers doing his paperwork and only the most urgent of matters were brought to his attention, drinks being brought to him and grapes being hand fed to him, it was the dream. Of course by now you realize i am exaggerating. The entire village was in chaos ever since that damn dog man had entered the village and caused all sorts of havoc for him, it seemed not stopping the person was the worst mistake he could make. That blasted Anbu head had made sure that he was stuck in his office doing paperwork until he was finished, he was d acting like he was his father. The thought hit him like a brick, "Huh...i haven't visited mom or dad since i became Kazekage...maybe they think im dead...that'd be funny..." The idea of sneaking out to visit anyone was the best decision in shikaku's mind, indeed he would escape this pit and go visit the wandering caravans. Jotting down a note he stamped it on his desk and did an epic jump out the window, it was a good day to be king.

Entering the Room the anbu looked around in a panic to see that the Kazekage wasn't inside the room, paperwork was scattered all over the place and the window was wide open, on the desk they saw a quickly written note, the Mirage member felt the need to pick it up and read it. Sorry that i couldn't stay but im going to pay a visit to the caravans, tell Akogi-kun hi for me :3 The Mirage shook his head and reported back to the others, Akogi wouldn't be happy.

It had been a quick trip for Hiruzen, his speed was above natural for most ninja, he would appear and disappear in an instant as seen by normal eyes. The caravan he was looking for was camped for the day, it was a normal thing he remembered, the people would find their food for the day and others would be on watch. Speeding past one person he giggled to hear the exclamation from the person as they screamed the alarm, not that anyone of them could stop him, it was really fun. As he was pleased with himself he came to an abrupt stop as something stepped in his path. He crashed and fell onto his ass with a thump, looking up he saw a robed figure staring down at him. Analyzing the person he recognized the blue strings of chakra coming from under the person, it was a puppet, and there was only one person in the caravans who used puppets. "Why Hello Mother" Out from a makeshift hut came a woman with dark black hair reaching her back and a face that shows that she's lived in the desert her whole life. The strings stayed in place as she moved towards Hiruzen. His mother started shaking her head at him as she spoke, "Shikaku...that really was rude what you did to poor takeshi back there." Shikaku gave a grin and lifted himself from the ground while dusting himself off, "I simply like an entrance, my time as the leader of sunagakure has given me that." While it wasn't noticeable Shikaku noticed a sneer at the mention of sunagakure, "That village is soft...they weren't able to win the war for Kaze no Kuni...It's made my son soft too...ill have to rectify that...Fight.

In an instant the puppet was in front of him again, its blades poised to strike. It had been really too long since Shikaku had fought someone. Twisting out his blades he flipped out of the path of the puppet and sliced at it's legs, the puppet lifted itself up and begun to spin in a flurry of blades. Grinning he remembered training with his mother against this puppet when he was a child, of course he was alot stronger then when he was a child. As the blades came spinning at him he grinned and slid under the blades, cleaving his swords through the puppets midsection, causing the puppet to split in half. Shikaku grinned until he saw the contents of the puppet spill out towards him, he saw the chakra strings drop from the puppet and go onto the kunai's that where inside it. Twisting himself from their path he felt two slice his arm as he slid to safety. Exhaling he stared at his mother as he saw her grin, and then it hit him. He felt sluggish, tired almost. "Never underestimate your opponent and always be wary of traps, rule one." Shikaku looked at his mother with a snarl as he felt the poison take it's course through his veins. Doing a series of hand seals he spoke the name of his jutsu "Doton Resshin" Slamming his hands on the ground he felt the ground reverberate with power as he felt the coming tremor, peoples screams barely phased him as they ran, a look of panic came to his mothers face as she looked around, she whistled and another figure flew from the hut, weapons materializing into it's hands seemingly, as the thing neared him he kicked the ground as he did another series of jutsu, "Doro Gaeshi" Walls rose around him and the figure, and as the poison worked his way through his system, he drew his blades once more, the fight was now.

The Figure came at shikaku in a wild charge with two swords, shikaku snarled in rage as the figure came at him with such a weak strategy. Charging forward shikaku swiped the figures swords to each side and brought his knee to the gut of the figure, he felt the crunch of bones as his knee connected with part of it's ribcage. The figure coughed out blood as it was knocked back. Yelling out in rage shikaku spun around and kicked the figure dead center in the chest, he felt the sternum of the figure crack at the impact and fly hard into the wall. The walls crashed around him except for the one that the figure landed against. Rushing towards him he stabbed his katana's into the shoulders of the figure as the blades stabbed clean through the meat and into the wall behind him. With one more snarl of rage he ripped the wakazashi from it's holster he started to move into a spin to take the head of the person but was caught in a dead stop mid swing. Barely containing his rage he looked around to see what was stopping him, only to see chakra strings resonating all around his own body. His mother was behind him, barely keeping him at bay, sweat visible on her brow as she waited for the full effect of the poison. Within seconds it hit him, and his body fell limp.

Nightmares were the only thing to comfort him in his dreams, he kept replaying the fight over in his head, this time the puppet had been talking and taunting him the entire fight. He called himself Mr Flibbles and insisted he wasn't a puppet but a penguin. Strange things like that had kept him company in his sleep, he was indeed a fucked up individual. He awoke in a sweat to see his mother standing vigil over him, looking at him she spoke "You almost killed your little brother you know...you've become strong...brash and stupid...but strong...your father would be proud." Shikaku brought himself up and stared over at what was his brother in the bed next to him, he had broken him up pretty bad, he looked like a bloody mess. Shikaku looked at his mother and tried to speak but she interrupted him, "Your father also wanted me to give you this when you finally returned to us...your training begins now. Shikaku felt a soft thump of a scroll hitting him in the chest, grabbing it he realized he had seen it before, it was his mothers scroll of puppetry.

Coming out of the hut he saw smiling faces, but he also saw what appeared to be a marionette doll. Not the big bulky ones you normally see for puppetry, but one you would expect to see in a clothes store, expect this doll had joints and such. His mother simply nodded at him and he stared down at the words on the scroll. "Exert chakra from your hand to your fingertips and manipulate it out into the puppet, then used finger tips to control the puppet...well that's helpful." Taking a deep breath he extended his arm out and sent a mass of strings towards the puppet, his eyes widened in surprise as he saw the ease of how it was to bend a persons chakra to his own will, the strings slithered through the air and into the puppet, the puppet slowly began to walk around, it walking on wobbly legs as shikaku was still getting used to controlling another's body. Looking over at his mother he saw her nod in approval, it would have taken a mere genin weeks to start getting to this much progress, but he was the kazekage and would master this today.

Hours had passed and his mother had left him to train while she went back into the hut. Shikaku had quickly adapted to his knew fighting style, he had known exactly how he would fight, he and his puppet would be a combination effort fighting against his enemy's. His training had been solely on using a puppet with one hand while using his sword with his other and he would see if it payed off. Looking at the hut he saw what was his brother and his mother exit the hut and look at him, his brother had a gaze of hatred towards him while his mother was grinning, his brother no longer looked like a bloody mess but was looking healthier then ever. Materializing blades from the sand below his brother came charging at him, Shikaku smiled and tossed a katana and his wakazashi to his puppet. Pulling out his other sword with his free hand Shikaku grinned and motioned his hand towards his brother while charging towards his brother, the puppet came flying alongside him, raising his hand and making an arc with his arm he motioned the puppet behind his brother. He could see the panic on his brothers face as he saw that now he was fighting behind and in front of him now, Shikaku grinned and motioned his index and pinky finger down for his puppet to strike down at his brother. His brother brought both his blades to bare against the puppet's blades before the blades clashed. As the blades clashed Shikaku came up behind his brother and slid the blunt edge of his sword against his brothers throat, "Game over little kid" Shikaku grinned large as his brother droppped his blades in defeat, Shikaku dropped the chakra strings and the puppet went limp. He could hear his mother clapping in approval, his training was done for now.

Having spent enough time here he packed up his weapons, his new puppet, the scroll and started to head out, but that wasn't the only thing that was supposed to come with him, trailing behind him was his brother, who was going to be enrolled in the ninja program of sunagakure, his mother wanting to improve his skills. Yawning he began the long trek home, he could do this quicker but he didn't wanna leave his brother behind, that would be rude. In all this only a single thought crossed his happy mind, "I wonder how badly Akogi is pissed off..." And with that his training mission was complete, there would certainly be repercussions for what he did today, but he would deal with that as it came, because he was the kazekage and he was awesome like that.

Damn O.o 1989 words...i wanted 2k D:
    Back to top Go down
    Madaraki Sho
    B-class Nukenin
    B-class Nukenin
    Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I play with dolls.   Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:09 pm

Aaaaand....

Goodluck on saturday. Yes. I'm screwing you with rules. WHAAAM
    Back to top Go down
    https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
    Kira
    Raikage
    Raikage
    Kira

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I play with dolls.   Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Insidious bastard!
    Back to top Go down
    Shinko
    Ame ANBU Jōnin
    Ame ANBU Jōnin
    Shinko

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I play with dolls.   Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:56 am

22 approved ~~
    Back to top Go down
    Madaraki Sho
    B-class Nukenin
    B-class Nukenin
    Madaraki Sho

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I play with dolls.   Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:50 pm

Keep in mind, Puppetry counts as one of your Ninjutsus.
    Back to top Go down
    https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yes, I play with dolls.   Yes, I play with dolls. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yes, I play with dolls.
    Page 1 of 1