Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Hideaki Aoba I_vote_lcapHideaki Aoba I_voting_barHideaki Aoba I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Hideaki Aoba

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Hideaki Aoba Empty
PostSubject: Hideaki Aoba   Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:11 am

General Information

Hideaki Aoba Fca323ee31c873e3a30584be063aa741

Name: Hideaki Aoba
Nickname: Hideaki or Aoba
Alias/Codename: N/A

Birth Date: 05/04/93
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Kumogakure (I miss Kumo ;_; )
Marital Status: Single

Village: Amegakure
Profession: Hideaki is quite the handyman. He's good with his hands and at fixing various structures.

Personal Information
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 210 lbs
Blood Type: O- (eh?)
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Green
Distinctive Marks: None to speak of. Hideaki has no battle scars, but he does have a few marks from working.
Physical Appearance: Aoba has sage green hair that spikes off in every direction. It's held up by his headband, but without the headband it falls down into his face, but barely stays above his eyes. His skin tone is caucasian with a slight tan over most of his body. He is well built from working as a handyman, but he isn't ripped like most muscular people.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He usually wears an assortment of garments at the same time. This consists of his outer black jacket the buttons together in the front on top of his inner white jacket that zips up in the front. Both of these jackets have high collars whereas the white one has a lower collar, but wraps all the way around while the black one is taller, yet opens up in the front to show the white collar. Both jackets reach past his waist and have long sleeves that hide his hands if he wants. Under the jackets he wears a black tank top and black baggy pants. He wears black sandals with a white sleeve that goes up his shins.

Personality: Aoba likes to be around others and is kind and generous to people to most people. He tends to be shy around new people, but will have no problem going up and having conversations with people he knows. Aoba is quite friendly and will be very kind and generous to his friends. Though Aoba doesn't have many enemies he hates people who think very highly of themselves and superior to others. He also hates people who pick on those smaller or weaker then themselves and people who takes others kindness for granted. Aoba is a level headed person who stays cool in the face of adversity and will tries to come up with unique and effective plans to get around it.
Phobia(s): A house that can't be built.

History: Aoba was born into a normal family with a normal home in a normal district in Kumogakure. As Aoba grew up his parents noticed that he loved adventure and laughed in the face of danger. One day when he was five they even found that he had climbed atop their house and wanted to jump into a nearby tree. This brought them to enroll him in the ninja academy knowing that their son would love being a ninja. They weren't disappointed. Aoba loved the academy and couldn't wait to become a ninja. His parents supported him constantly with his schooling.

All was good until tragedy struck his humble family. His father became deathly ill and in his last few days he told Aoba, “Aoba, become a great ninja. Show everyone that you don't have to come from a rich family or a respected clan to be great. Go out and live you dreams and become successful from them. And when you reach the top don't forget your humble beginnings.” His father died and his mother struggled for a while.

His mother felt that they needed a change of scenery, and one day left Kumo forever. She had always wanted to travel around the country to see various sites. They didn't have the money for constant travel so they set down in Ame to live. Due to their sudden arrival in the village, Hideaki had begin his time in the ninja academy anew. He excelled mostly due to previously knowing some of the curriculum. Hideaki's mother fell terribly ill from pneumonia from the rain. This hit Hideaki hard, he was just sixteen years old and had lost both of his parents, but his father's words rang in his head and he knew his mother felt the same. His goal in life is the same, to show the world what a common ninja can do without a special background.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: N/A
Hobbies: Hideaki likes to tinker. He likes small devices and toys, and loves to take them apart. He also like to build. If he's not ninja-ing it up, you can often find him tinkering or building.
Personal Effects: Hideaki has an odd habit of carrying some sort of manual on his person, and will read it when nothing is happening.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Hideaki Aoba Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hideaki Aoba   Hideaki Aoba I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:31 am

I miss Kumo too D: Approved
Back to top Go down

Hideaki Aoba
Page 1 of 1