Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_vote_lcap[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_voting_bar[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_vote_lcap[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_voting_bar[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kamina
C-class Nukenin
C-class Nukenin
Kamina

[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! Empty
PostSubject: [Update] Kamina's shiny new toys!   [Update] Kamina's shiny new toys! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:13 am

Tools:

『BASIC EQUIPMENT』
A pack issued to any ninja, that contains the following: ten shuriken, eight kunai (four for pack, four for leg holster), two smoke bombs, ten exploding tags, and one spool of wire (fifty feet).

Accessories:

『HITAI-ITE』(Crimson)
The forehead protecter or headband that everyone gets at Genin, which has a symbol representing his or her ninja village of origin. A strike through this symbol shows that the individual is a nukenin of their former home. The cloth is either colored navy blue, crimson, black, or white. Free item, expected to be always worn.

『FLAK JACKET』
A jacket given only to chūnin rank and higher ninja. Similar to Hitai-ite, flak jackets differ in design and color depending on the village that issued them. Expected to be worn by chunin and higher, free item.

『HYŌRŌGAN』
Special pills that are issued to any ninja, unlike Zōketsugan. These pills replenish the stamina and chakra and nourish the body of the person who ingests it. It's made of powerful stimulants and nutrients. Carry five.

『FŪMA SHURIKEN』
A giant-sized version of the shuriken, with four pre-eminent sharpened blades. The blades can be retracted into a single blade forme, or a variety of other combinations. Carry two, worn on back.

Weapons:
Back to top Go down

[Update] Kamina's shiny new toys!
Page 1 of 1