Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Bloodline-Gumo I_vote_lcapBloodline-Gumo I_voting_barBloodline-Gumo I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Bloodline-Gumo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Bloodline-Gumo Empty
PostSubject: Bloodline-Gumo   Bloodline-Gumo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:15 am

Bloodline - Gumo

Biography: Their originating in from the Rice Country, the Gumo Bloodline is believed to have been originally created from experiments caused by blending Spider and potent Shinobi DNA in order to create a cross-specimen whose ninpos gained Spider-like qualities. Since then it is has flourished into small knit groups all over the world. Unlike many clans, the Kumo has remained fairly covert, partly due to their Spider abilities allowing them to remain secret. Though the Kekkai Genkai is not prominent, to those it is known to, it is a deadly force, just waiting to trap.

Stages: None

Type: Body Mutation

Effects: The Gumo (Kumo) Bloodline gives the user a total of eight limbs, two legs and six arms, all of which can be used for combat purposes. The body of the Gumo is unique in it's ability to turn it's body's liquids, saliva and sweat specifically, into two forms of solids, a sticky web substance that cannot be broken by normal means and a harder and more durable golden form. Both of these are used for defensive and offensive purposes. But one of the most powerful capabilities the Gumo Bloodline has is it's numerous arms. Because of there unusual amount of limbs, they excel at using weapons and close range combat, despite their natural ranged preference. They are also capable of using three Ninjutsus at once, through each pair of hands forming seals at the same time. Because of their capacity for Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, combined with their unique threads, the clan can be extremely dangerous. Gumo Techniques are considered a Ninpo.

D-rank
Spoiler:

C-rank
Spoiler:

B-rank
Spoiler:

A-rank
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Bloodline-Gumo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum