Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_vote_lcapWatanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_voting_barWatanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_vote_lcapWatanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_voting_barWatanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update Empty
PostSubject: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Name: Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Kugutsu
Orientation: Offensive, Defensive
Cost: 5+1per post
Effects: The Kugutsu technique allows the user to form strings of chakra that are used to control and object, mainly puppets. The user winds their chakra through the puppet's body, the chakra wires becoming a nervous system of sorts for the marionette. When moving one's fingers, the puppet will respond, moving it's limbs as the puppet master dictates. This way, a puppeteer can fight from afar. The user may manipulate other inanimate objects, such as projectiles, as well as multiple puppets at once. However, the more items the puppeteer controls at once, the less capable he is at using each of them. For this reason, lesser ninja tend to control few puppets, while higher ranks are capable of controlling many. The Kugutsu Jutsu need only be activated once, however, requires a maintaining cost each turn after the initial activation. The maximum amount of standard puppets controllable by this technique is ten.

Please add this to my current topic
approval topic
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 am

Not sure were you wanted me to put it, so I added +10 to the last jutsu that you had so you have 20 jp to spend.
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:06 pm

Knowledge updates
Genjutsu Knowledge

* Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
* Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.
* Level III: Allows the ninja to use Genjutsu up to A rank of two sub-types. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level II effects

Ninjutsu Knowledge

* Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
* Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.
* Level III: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and to have two ninjutsu elements. The second will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank than himself.

Taijutsu Knowledge

* Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
* Level II: Allows the ninja to have one Taijutsu fighting style with all allowed rank jutsus.
* Level III: Allows the user to have two Taijutsu styles. The second one will only allow to use jutsus of lower rank then himself. The user gains a level one combat trait for free.

Ability edits

Agility and Speed
* Level I: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than average ninja do, which allows them to dodge basic attacks with more efficiency. Requires at least Taijutsu Knowledge Level II.
* Level II: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than before, allowing him to dodge ranged attacks, such as shurikens with more efficiency.
* Level III: Allows the ninja to use speed related jutsus (Jutsus will have the requirement).
* Master Level: Gives a huge boost on speed and agility. Every thing that requires speed or agility to do, is done with great facility by the ninja.

Chakra Capacity
* Level I: Allows the shinobi to sustain a bit more Chakra. 10% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
* Level II: Allows the shinobi to sustain a greater amount of Chakra. 20% more Chakra. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).
* Level III: Allows the shinobi to sustain a Large amount of Chakra, 30% more. Sannin/Kage ninjas will have a reduction of five CP over the total CP (applying skill bonus).

Medical
* Level I: Allows the ninja to heal others and himself using some minor healing objects. Requires Genjutsu and Ninjutsu Knowledge level II. May not have more than two Ninjutsu.
* Level II: Allows the ninja to use up to rank C medical Ninjutsu and to use more advanced healing objects.
* Level III: Allows the ninja to use up to rank A medical Ninjutsu and to use any healing object.

Scroll Sealing
* Level I: Allows the ninja to seal throw-able weapons (such as shuriken) up to a number of 20. It also allows the ninja to carry 1 scroll with him.
* Level II: Allows the ninja to seal a puppet or human puppet inside a scroll, or One Light Weapon. Allows the ninja to carry 2 scrolls with him.
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 pm

If you want to make a whole new topic, it is up to you Soujirou, congratz on being jounin aswell. But I'll update it in a few seconds....
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Basic
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Genjutsu Kai [Illusion Technique Release]
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Chakra
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Orientation:[/b] Defensive
[b]Cost:[/b] Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is B-rank, it costs 3 more to break, 5 if A, and 7 if S-rank.
[b]Effects:[/b] This basic technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of one sub-type.

[b]Name:[/b] Genjutsu Hakai [Illusion Technique High Release]
[b]Type:[/b] Ninjutsu
[b]Sub-type: Chakra
[b]Rank: B
[b]Orientation: Defensive
[b]Cost:
[b]Effects: Equal the cost of the genjutsu. If it is A-rank, it costs 3 more to break, and 5 more chakra to break if S-rank.
Effects: This advance technique allows the user to stop their flow of chakra and reactivate it in a burst of energy, essentially restarting their body in order to rid themselves of harmful chakra influences, most notably that of genjutsu. This technique may break genjutsus consisting of two or less sub-types. Requires Genjutsu Kai.

[b]Name: Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
[b]Type: Ninjutsu
[b]Sub-type: Basic Technique
[b]Rank: D
[b]Orientation: Supplementary
[b]Cost:2
[b]Effects: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short distances at an almost untraceable speed. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements; however, other methods can be taken from the environment used to disguise the movement such as a swarm of leaves.
This jutsu can only be used by Chūnin rank ninja and above.
Effects with Agility and Speed Skill:
[i]Master Level: May be used as often as the user wants with possibility of combo attack and jutsu use after.
[/i]

Ninpo Medical

Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Shōsen no Jutsu [Mystical Hand Technique]
[b]Type:[/b] Ninpō
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Medical
[b]Cost:[/b] 6 for cutting 8 for healing
[b]Orientation:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Effects:[/b]This jutsu is a multi-purpose medical technique used by medic-nin to heal wounds and perform surgery. For the former, the user concentrates chakra to their hand and applies it to a wound, speeding up cell regeneration. For the latter, the user focuses their chakra into a blade to make cuts where necessary. Because it is done with chakra, the user doesn't need to cut through their target's skin to reach muscles and organs. For this to be applied effectively in healing, a large amount of chakra is required. Using it to cut seems to be less chakra-intensive. This cutting aspect of this jutsu can also be used in combat, though it requires incredible precision on the user's part to be effective.

[b]Name:[/b] Dokunuku no Jutsu [Poison Removal Technique]
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Effects:[/b]This ornate jutsu uses chakra to literally pull foreign materials from someone's body, no doubt requiring precise control on the user's part to avoid causing further internal injuries to their patient.

[b]Name:[/b] Shikon no Jutsu [Dead Soul Technique]
[b]Cost:[/b] 8
[b]Effects:[/b] Using this jutsu, a person can temporarily reanimate a corpse, creating the illusion of a living person. This is achieved by causing the heart to beat once more, allowing the user to control the corpse. The reanimated corpse can serve as either a short-time ally or an effective decoy.

Chisokuken
Code:

[b]Name:[/b] Tadayō [Drift]
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Defensive
[b]Orientation:[/b] Defensive
[b]Cost:[/b] 5
[b]Effects:[/b] The Shinobi, like with Kūtenryu, will draw chakra into their legs. This time, however, it will be released in short controlled bursts, enhancing their speed in order to weave back, forward, and side-to-side. This will allow the ninja to make their way through groups of foes, dodge as barrage of projectiles, and defend against simultaneous attacks. May be maintained for two chakra instead of one per turn. Requires Level III Speed and Agility.

[b]Name:[/b] Kiwamaruiki [Extreme Acceleration]
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Chisokuken
[b]Effects:[/b] This taijutsu breaks the limits of the user's speed, enhancing their reflexes and mobility to extremes. This high increase in their agility will allow them not only to run fast but beyond the point where normal perception may keep up with them, allowing the user to essentially surround the enemy, moving from place to place in a blink of an eye striking from any point. However, as grand as this technique is, it is also extremely tiring, requiring a three chakra maintaining cost instead of one point. Requires Level III Speed and Agility.

[b]Name:[/b] Bōsekifūsha [Spinning Windmill]
[b]Orientation:[/b] Offensive, Defensive
[b]Effects:[/b] Similar to Bōsekitade, Bōsekifūsha is utilized in the air. The user will be launched into the air, for whatever reason, and began to cartwheel in mid-air. Moving faster and faster, this exponential increase will cause them to become deadly rotating blade that will then fling itself at an opponent.

[b]Name:[/b] Zanzō [Afterimage]
[b]Cost:[/b] 10
[b]Effects:[/b] A taijutsu that allows one to produce a "Copy" which mimics the user's movements, created by the speed that allows one to move their body at such a rate in which it seems like they are in two places. This image will be manipulated in accordance with the original's movements. Thus, moving to point A and then to B, their will appear to two ninjas at both points. And because the user moves at such a speed that it is difficult to observe, foes will be unable to easily tell the real one. The afterimage will be destroyed if touched, but will regenerate moments later. This jutsu must be utilized with either Kiwamaruiki, Tadayō, or similar jutsus. This technique does not require a maintaining cost. This technique ends when the jutsu required for it does. Requires Level III Speed and Agility.

[b]Name:[/b] Rakurainiau [Struck by Lightning]
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Orientation:[/b] Offensive
[b]Cost:[/b] 15
[b]Effects:[/b] This jutsu is not complicated- The Ōgi of the Chisokuken-ryu, Rakurainiau simulates the speed of a lightning bolt, gathering an immense amount of chakra around their body to fling themselves at an opponent, be they below, above, or level. This sudden abrupt movement seems to defy the very concept of friction, with the user aiming at a central point, such as the head, heart, stomach- Perhaps even the groin. Regardless of the target, the user will race beyond natural speed to strike them with a single attack- a two finger strike, resembling Jyuken, upon a foe which will take all the gathered force. Requires Master Level Speed and Agility.

290/295 jp used
Back to top Go down
Iki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Iki

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:57 pm

Sorry done D:
Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update   Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watanabe Sōjirō Jutsu update
Page 1 of 1