Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Kajuri's pofile I_vote_lcapKajuri's pofile I_voting_barKajuri's pofile I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kajuri's pofile I_vote_lcapKajuri's pofile I_voting_barKajuri's pofile I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kajuri's pofile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kajuri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
kajuri

Kajuri's pofile Empty
PostSubject: Kajuri's pofile   Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Name:kajuri
Nickname:kaj
Alias/Codename:red shadow

Birth Date:twentieth day of the sixth month
Ethnicity: white
Origin/Place of Birth: Konoha
Marital Status:single
Village:konoha
Profession:Chef

Personal Information
Height:5 feet 5 inches
Weight:130 pounds
Blood Type: A+
Eye Color:Red(contacts) due to him being surrounded by fumes that occurred while he worked as a chef at a local stand. He choose red due to it being his favorite color and the color of blood.
Hair Color:His hair is all black and spiked up but not high up. On the end of each spiked tip is red tips which are the same shade as his contacts. On top of his head(the center more specifically) it has a pointed tip which doesn't go that much farther up than the hair itself.
Distinctive Marks:A scar goes across his back in a / motion
[b]Physical Appearance:kajuri has a somewhat muscular body that is still developing more muscles. His skin is somewhat tan due to training in the hot sun for extensive periods of time. His veins are very easy to see due to his muscles and all the training he has done. He is a very thin ninja even though he likes to eat a lot.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He wears a tight black t-shirt to show his muscles off and it has two straight blue stripes going down each side on the thought down. The sleeves are cut off mid way as if It was made that way. His pants are black jeans that have a blue stripe going down each pant leg. The pants have a few but small pockets going down each pant leg.The shoes are also black but slip on kind of things that have blue art work more towards the toe. On the bottom of the shoes are white rubber so it is easier to walk around in places.

Personality:Kajuri walks in a normal way just as most people do. He treats everyone like humans no matter they be from a different village or criminal. Never is he angry but If he gets mad he will go into a provoked rage that is hard to stop. Most of the time he is calm even if someone is trying to piss him off. Most of the time he is lazy and desires food but never wants to get up for it.The way he talks is always the same unless he is feeling a different emotion which depends on what is happening.He thinks everyone's life is worth something and shouldn't be ended unless they get him to the point were they need to die.
Phobia(s):A world without food

History:

Kajuri grew up inside the village but very close to the village gates so he could always see ninja come and leave. As a kid in the academy when there was nothing to do he would look out he window and watch the people leave. One day there was this well know tai jutsu user that so many people admired even kajuri. After a few days it was declared he had been killed by a assassin from another village. The news was so shocking it made him choose a big decision that day. He had chose that from that second on he would train in mainly tai jutsu along side his other stuff and become famous just like his hero.

Everyday after the academy he would go train in a secret location near the training grounds. He practiced tai jutsu on this scarecrow puppet kind of thing that was very durable and easy to train with. Day after day he kept training even if it meant ignoring all his basic duties as a ninja. The last week of the academy was approaching and he has not practiced the few jutsu he was told to learn. Now he had to learn these simple genjutsu so he had also choose to master in genjutsu. The training to learn these few simple jutsu didn't take much time for him but it took time away from the tai which kind of got him mad.

It was the final day and everyone but him had preformed the jutsu necessary to pass. As he walked down the flight of stairs to show everyone that he could preform them people were whispering to him things like he couldn't do it and would never be a good tai user. One person grabbed his arm and said"don't listen to them you will be a great ninja". He didn't see who it was but it motivated him to do better. In a few minutes he was told he passed and he was handed the headband. Kajuri ran home to tell his parents and they were proud. Now everyday he goes and trains at the training grounds where everyone else goes.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: [/b N/a
[b]Hobbies:
He likes to go out and get food.
Personal Effects: In a pocket he caries around a small lunch box type of thing that has food in it that doesn't rot or go bad(like a snack kind of thing but fills you up)
Back to top Go down
kajuri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
kajuri

Kajuri's pofile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajuri's pofile   Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 am

Ks
Spoiler:

Asp
Spoiler:

Jutsu
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kajuri
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
kajuri

Kajuri's pofile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajuri's pofile   Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:48 pm

Equipment:

Tools:
Spoiler:

Accessories:
Spoiler:
Weapon:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kajuri's pofile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kajuri's pofile   Kajuri's pofile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down