Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_vote_lcapKekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_voting_barKekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_vote_lcapKekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_voting_barKekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Kira
    Raikage
    Raikage
    Kira

Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga Empty
    PostSubject: Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga   Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

BACKGROUND:

Bloodline's name: Ikiga [Spirit Hunger]

Bloodline's biography: A long time ago there was a group of people who had a special trait. Kiga [Hunger] was how they named their "talents". Not much is known of these people, only a little information was found about them in old runes that told stories about some ancient wars. They were told to be related to Kumo in some way. Also, once they were referred to as "Bijuu Tamers". Nobody knows why, but it was probably because of their talent effectiveness against bijuus. They became extinct after some ancient war, with a single exception.

Sai Moryuusai was the name of the Konahagakure jōnin who was very interested in this extinct "Kiga clan". He was a fanatic, a little twisted in his mind too, but he was also a medical genius. Even when he was found experimenting on his fellow comrades, he managed to escape. Sai traveled to Konaha lands, searching over dozens of tombs and other ancient places. He had found information of a possible successor of this bloodline. Ryoushi [Hunter] was the sole survivor of Kiga clan. Well, he was long dead too, but Sai only needed some fresher DNA. He spent over nine years looking for this man's grave, and he found it.

Obviously, a long dead, rotten body didn't give much info of their bloodline, but it didn't stop Sai from testing out a few things. He stole and bought babies, a lot of them. He fused them with Ryoushi's DNA and so on. When he noticed how immediately after inserting this DNA the kids' chakra completely disappears, he renamed this kekkei genkai to "Ikiga" [Spirit Hunger]. Only the kids with remarkably larger amounts of chakra didn't die. Only a few survived. For years Sai didn't notice any progress, and then Konahagakure ninjas finally captured him and executed him. The few kids were saved. All of the research was taken by Ame's ANBU force, but, since there seemed to be no progress made, everything was destroyed and the kids were set free.

Little did they know Ryoushi's Kekkei Genkai would only appear at the age of 11 - 12 years.

User: Miyavi Negewa

GENETICS:

Bloodline's name: Ikiga [Spirit Hunger]

Bloodline's type: Body Mutation

Effects: Basically gives the user a face on the palm of his hand [somewhat like Deidara, but only on one arm, plus with eyes, nose and ability to grow in/out]. It can talk, see and smell. It has its own mind as well. ^^

The primary skill it has is meant for combat and is the real purpose of this Mutated Hand-face. Behind its face, it has some free space with some special seals around it. The face can suck in chakra from enemy jutsus into the free place to stop the jutsu from hurting the KG holder or others. The chakra that has been sucked up is slowly destroyed [1 CP per turn] By fusing the sucked up chakra and user's own chakra, he is capable of doing KG jutsus.

The face can only suck up as much chakra as the ninja's rank is, which is:
    Genin/D-class Nukenin: 8
    Chūnin/C-class Nukenin: 11
    ANBU Chūnin/B-class Nukenin: 14
    Tokubetsu (Tokujō): 17
    Jōnin/A-class Nukenin: 20
    ANBU Jōnin: 23
    Sennin/S-class Nukenin: 26
    Kage: 29

That means, if a genin has already sucked up C-rank jutsu that costs 6 CP, he can suck up a E/D/C-rank that costs 1-2 CP, but not 3 or up CP. A Jounin can suck many jutsus as long as their Chakra cost sums up to 20 or lower, if the jutsu cost is 1CP or more above the limit, then the jutsu can’t be sucked up. In addition, it is possible to leech opponent's chakra directly from him, but it is only possible if the the face has bitten the enemy [the amount sucked is equal to to how much free space is left in CP storage]. The sucked up chakra can be used for KG jutsus. No hand-seals are required for KG jutsus.

It is not possible to absorb genjutsus or taijutsus [obviously].
    Also, it is not possible to absorb more than five times.

PRIZED POWERS:

Passive traits/abilities:
    The secondary skill of the Ikiga Kekkei Genkai would be its exceptionally great tracking skills. The Face can easily tell location of a person by smelling the air, with no hesitation it can tell what kind and how old are the tracks on a road, and just by hearing some sound it knows the perfect location of the object that has made the sound, what the object looks like etc. Its tracking skill are equal to a specially trained Ninja Dog or something like that.

Clan Ryū: None.

Jutsu:
    Name: Kiga[Hunger]
    Type: Bloodline
    Sub-type: Chakra Manipulation
    Orientation: Supplementary
    Effects: In case of dire need for KG jutsus, the user can leech his own chakra. This way is not effective at all, since in result the user has to spend twice as much chakra for a KG jutsu.

Name: Kushi [Vomit]
    Sub-type: Chakra Manipulation
    Orientation: Offensive/Defensive
    Effects: The user can use the last swallowed jutsu as his own, yet only as long as he is capable to maintain it (meaning no A-rank for genin etc.), the element does not matter. The jutsu costs exactly the same amount of CP from the CP storage that the opponent paid for the jutsu, plus Kushi no Jutsu CP cost. Clears out the taken CP from the CP storage. Can only be used three times in a fight.

Name: Honoo [Blaze]
    Sub-type: Offensive
    Orientation: Chakra Manipulation
    Effects: A simple yet effective jutsu; the hand opens its mouth and creates a red ball of chakra that can be released in a single direction as a powerful chakra blow. The jutsu uses four CP from the chakra storage and the chakra required for this jutsu, mixes them to create a devastating jutsu. The jutsu clears out four cp from the chakra storage.

Name: Yamai [Disease]
    Sub-type: Supplementary
    Effects: The user makes the absorbed chakra fuse with his whole body, "activating" it in a number of ways. As the chakra fuses, the brain of the user detects it as some sort of a disease, so the body quickly releases its reserves of energy, thus making the user stronger and faster. Also, the fusing chakra hardens user's skin [making it appear a lot more pale as well]. The Jutsus uses three CP from the chakra storage and then +1CP from Chakra Storage every turn. Ends when there is no more chakra in chakra storage.

Name: Toku [Shield]
    Sub-type: Defensive
    Effects: By fusing 8 CP from chakra storage with the chakra required for the jutsu, the user creates a black sphere of chakra around himself that protects him from anything. Costs max CP cost for B-ranked jutsus. Requires 8 CP in CP storage, clears 8 CP out of Chakra Storage. Can be used twice in a fight.

Name: Kuroi [Black]
    Sub-type: Offensive
    Effects: Evolution of Honoo -> by fusing 8CP from chakra storage and the CP required for this jutsu, the user creates a black sphere in front of his warphole face's mouth. Releasing it causes a huge, black blast. Required 8 CP in chakra storage. Clears 8 CP out of CP storage.

Name: Ookami Pakku [Wolf Pack]
    Sub-type: Offensive/Defensive
    Effects: By fusing 10 user's CP with 10CP form Chakra Storage, the Warphole Face emits ten black chakra wolves. They're in normal size, they can move really fast [equals Speed Level 3] and can explode on user's will. Required 10 CP in chakra storage. Clears 10 CP out of CP storage.
    Back to top Go down

Kekkei Genkai - Ikiga
    Page 1 of 1