Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Yang I_vote_lcapYang I_voting_barYang I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Yang I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Yang I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Yang I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Yang I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Yang I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Yang I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Yang I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Yang I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Yang I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Yang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sazhuy
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
sazhuy

Yang Empty
PostSubject: Yang   Yang I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:14 pm

General Information

Yang Demon

Name: Yang Jibamoru
Nickname:N/A
Alias/Codename:N/A

Birth Date:11/16
Ethnicity: Japanese
Origin/Place of Birth: Suna
Marital Status: Single

Village:Suna
Profession: Blacksmith/Jeweler

Personal Information
Height:4 foot 9 inches
Weight:100 pounds
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Dark gray colored eyes.
Hair Color:Black
Distinctive Marks: She has a both mark like thing on her cheeks they are below her eyes in the shape of a wing.
Physical Appearance: She has long black hair past her butt. She has a wary look to her face even though she is very gentle. Her face is very sharp while she also has pointy ears. Yang doesn't have that much of a mature body, it is very slim. She is pale but she has a slight tan hint to her skin. She has black painted nails.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance:She wears a black dress with red sleeves. The sleeves are a mix of shades of red and has Japanese symbols of random things she isn't completely sure of. She has a white inner shirt that has ribbons that drape down the front. She has combat boots so her feet are ready for any situation they are steel toe.

Personality: Yang is a very caring person. Se tries to make sure that people are well protected that she cares about. She will even go out of her way to help someone if the case is needed for that. She is shy to a degree when you don't know her she won't come up to you but if you do she can be a spit fire unless she is in her down time, which cause double anxiety since she worries that will drive her to her fear. Yang never wants to make the choice in a group she is a follower by heart even if she could figure out how to fix the situation although on contrary to that she will give her opinion on the matter she just won't decide on anything.
Phobia(s): She is afraid she will be alone in life, that shinobi ways will make her not have a family. Asthenophobia- Fear of fainting or weakness. Slight and this is mild fear of strangers.

History: Yang was born in Suna, where she had a happy life for a few years anyways. Till one day when she was about five years old a little younger, when her parents got killed on one of their missions since they were shinobi. It was a Mission that you wouldn't have guessed anything would go wrong. It was supposed to be a simple c rank mission right out side of town that turned into an A rank mission that killed them both.

For the next three years Yang grew up in an orphanage not sure what to do. It was not till she started learning more about her parents since she couldn't remember much about them. She figured out that they were both part of the shinobi world and they were killed in one of their missions. Yang knew she wanted to then become a ninja, and that is when she enrolled into the ninja academy.

The next couple of years were interesting. She was not bad at what she did, and she had met a few people that had knew her parents and she was defiantly better then they were. So she was proud to be in the shinobi world. One of the people who knew her parents became her blacksmith master. Her father worked with him, she didn't have the same skills that he did, but she was fine with that she was good enough since it was not like people disliked her work.

When she was almost thirteen she was sure she was ready for the gennin exams. She took them after she was thirteen since that was when the next exam was, and she was able to pass them with flying colors. Yang wished she had taken it a year before but it she was fine with that. She would just live with being the year graduate that she was. Yang was hoping that she would come to be able to embrace the shinobi world but she wouldn't be able to find that out till she truly joined it.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: She rarely but sometimes gets mild depression making her not want to be around people.
Hobbies: She loves to read and be with animals and nature. She would so take care of animals if she was any good at it. Same with gardening but she is better then that then animals. She also loves to make things, like crafts, jewelery weapons, main reason she is a blacksmith.
Personal Effects: She has a book on her at all times whatever she is reading that day. She carries a brush, a few parchments and scrolls with ink and a pen. She also has a few tools to fix weapons on her.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Yang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yang   Yang I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Approved :3 Welcome to Suna.
Back to top Go down

Yang
Page 1 of 1