Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Kiwa's Edit Page I_vote_lcapKiwa's Edit Page I_voting_barKiwa's Edit Page I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Kiwa's Edit Page I_vote_lcapKiwa's Edit Page I_voting_barKiwa's Edit Page I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Kiwa's Edit Page

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Huzah B-rank, done.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:19 pm

Name: Fusenmei Genzō [Vision Blur]
Type: Genjutsu
Sub-type: Sight
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost: 2
Effects: Fusenmei Genzō convinces the mind that their vision is blurring for a moment, disorienting them and causing an opening for attack.

Name: Iya Eda Kataki no Jutsu [Melting Body Technique]
Sub-type: Sight + Feel
Cost: 2
Effects: The target sees and feels his limbs slowly melting off his body, making them think they cannot use them anymore.

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu [Paralysis Technique]
Sub-type: Feel
Cost: 3
Effects: An illusion in which causes the target to feel like their entire body has become paralyzed. Because the body thinks it cannot move it actually restricts the body of movement. The user must cast this genjutsu in front of their target and within a close range or else the genjutsu won’t take full effect. The user must hold a seal in order to keep this technique going meaning no other technique can be used while this one is in effect. This can only be used once per battle for once the target’s mind has realized it’s only an illusion it cannot be tricked again.

-30 JP

Last edited by Kiwa_Arechi on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:36 pm

You need to add some costs, Souji would get so frustrated about that :p
Back to top Go down

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:40 pm

Added.
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Easy come, easy go

Approved~
Back to top Go down

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Ranked Up to Chunnin!

Knowledge Skills:

Quote :
Genjutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja the ability to use up to C-rank Genjutsu of a single sub-type.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use genjutsu up to B-rank of a single sub-type. Gets Genjutsu Resistance Level I effects.

Ninjutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja to use basic Ninjutsu (note that some basic ninjutsu have other requirements).
Level II: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and jutsu from an element of his choice.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use basic ninjutsu and to have two ninjutsu elements. The second will only allow the ninja to use ninjutsu of lower rank than himself.

Taijutsu Knowledge
Level I: Allows the ninja to perform simple Taijutsu attacks, such as punches and kick combos. The Ninja may only use Taijutsu's equal to his level, and may not use a style.
Level II: Allows the ninja to have one Taijutsu fighting style with all allowed rank jutsus.

14/14 KSP

Ability Skills:

Quote :
Combat Skills

Agility and Speed
Level I: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than average ninja do, which allows them to dodge basic attacks with more efficiency. Requires at least Taijutsu Knowledge Level II.
Level II: Gives the ninja more speed and agility than before, allowing him to dodge ranged attacks, such as shurikens with more efficiency.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use speed related jutsus (Jutsus will have the requirement).

Chakra-Based

Genjutsu Resistance
Level I: Allows the ninja to realize if he got trapped in a Genjutsu of the same rank, making it easier to make a plan of escape. Allows the use of Genjutsu Kai. Requires at least Genjutsu Knowledge level I. *free*

Special Skills:

Medical
Level I: Allows the ninja to heal others and himself using some minor healing objects. Requires Genjutsu and Ninjutsu Knowledge level II. May not have more than two Ninjutsu.
Level II: Allows the ninja to use up to rank C medical Ninjutsu and to use more advanced healing objects.
Level III: Allows the ninja to use up to rank A medical Ninjutsu and to use any healing object.

Summoning
Level I: Allows the ninja to summon a rank C creature. Requires at least Ninjutsu and Genjutsu Knowledge level II.
Level II: Allows the ninja to summon a rank B creature.

15/15 ASP

Jutsus:

Quote :

Basic Jutsus:

Spoiler:

Genjutsu:

Spoiler:

Taijutsu:

Spoiler:

Medical:

Spoiler:

Ninpo:

Spoiler:

Primary Ninjutsu: Medical
Secondary Ninjutsu: Ink
Taijutsu Style: Speeding Fist
B rank Jutsus: 2/4
JP: 225/225
Mission JP: 30/30

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Everything seems to be in order. I'll just replace your previous stuff with this one. 0JP available. Approved~
Back to top Go down

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 5:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Soujirou
Suna Tokujō
Suna Tokujō
Soujirou

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

m'kay, approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiwa's Edit Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiwa's Edit Page   Kiwa's Edit Page I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiwa's Edit Page
Page 1 of 1