Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Top posters
    Kira
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_vote_lcapKurushimi Tanoshimi I_voting_barKurushimi Tanoshimi I_vote_rcap 
    Madaraki Sho
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_vote_lcapKurushimi Tanoshimi I_voting_barKurushimi Tanoshimi I_vote_rcap 
    Scourge_Taiyo
    Chibi Bob Nukem
    Kamina
    Shinko
    Kota
    Soujirou
    Rukasu
    [K]otorasu
    Latest topics
    » UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    The RPG Collection

Kurushimi Tanoshimi

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin
    Kurushimi Tanoshimi

Kurushimi Tanoshimi Empty
    PostSubject: Kurushimi Tanoshimi   Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:46 pm

General Information

Kurushimi Tanoshimi Kurush11

Name:Kurushimi Tanoshimi
    Nickname:Kuru, Shimi, Tano, Akki
    Alias/Codename:

Birth Date:Octobure 31
    Ethnicity: Black/Japanese
    Origin/Place of Birth:Origin: Konoha, Place of birth: in the desert
    Marital Status: Single

Village:Konoha
    Profession: Small things: Chores, errands, works as waiter.

Personal Information
    Height:5’6
    Weight:150
    Blood Type: AB-
    Eye Color: Gold
    Hair Color: White with a golden tint
    Distinctive Marks: none at the moment.
    Physical Appearance: Kurushimi is tall for a boy his age. He stands five foot six. He weighs 150 pounds. He is beginning his growth spurt at the moment. His body is lean and lightly muscled. His typical stance is with his arms crossed. Whenever he’s about to run, his hands end up behind him. When he’s about to attack, his right hand flexes and his left goes in his kunai pouch. When he’s going to use Kuro and Shiori, he goes into a horse stance and puts a hand on each hilt. His skin tone is a dark caramel.
    His face still has its baby tint to it. His eyes are medium sized. In some light they may look a very high yellow, but they are gold. His hair is white with a golden tint. It’s unruly, wild and medium length. His hair cups the side of his face and extends just an inch below his neck line. He always has a collar with a chain around his neck. He wears his head band on his waist.
    General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Kurushimi’s top half consists of a black tank top underneath a dark grey shirt that slips off his shoulder and a leather collar with a chain hanging from it. His bottom half consists of skin tight red pants and his head band around his waist. He wears the black sandals.

Personality: He’s very… Mischievous. Not to mention that he sometimes holds grudges. He’s nice when he wants to be, but mischievous none one of the less. He doesn’t mind a little pain(or a lot) He believes that there is a very, very thin line between Pain and pleasure. He could care less how his opponent causes him damage, as long as he’s not dead, he loves it. In other words, he’s a masochist. Once you get pass all the deceiving, and prank pulling, and childishness, he’s really an okay guy to hang out with.
    When Kurushimi gets angry, run as far away from him as possible. Never ever trust the smile on his face when he’s angry. If one does, he tends to study his object before setting small mishaps to freak them out. It could be just a broken door, or make their unusable when they are needed most. If he has a twisted smirk, that one is very deadly. Something bad is soon to follow. He’ll go all out trying to damage the object subjected to his temper. For example, he may throw a Kunai aimed for the hated Object’s heart and swear that he was aiming for a target he’d set up prior. Worse of all, he completely plans all of this. It will take awhile for him to cool off, but once he starts to, the “punishments” will start to ease up. Once he cools down, everything will be just fine. He might, just might, apologize to the Object. That is a very slim possibility. He may give them a pat on the back, or a knuckle bump. Each means the Object is forgiven, but its better to get the pat on the back.
    Kurushimi’s anger only lasts about a week or two, depending on what one did to make him angry. He’s patient when it comes to new people who irk him, but if they can’t take the hints he gives, his anger seeps out. First in small little bursts, if the Object keeps annoying him, in big bursts.
    Phobia(s):Small places
    History: Kurushimi has always been a trouble maker. Even from day one. When he was three he got his mother to cook all sorts of food and he only wanted miso ramen. Well she thought it was cute the fist fifty times, but she got fed up and just stopped making him whatever he wanted, but he set it up as a prank anyhow. From putting the ramen on the edge of the fridge’s door to putting spiders in his mother’s purse. Being a single mother and the stresses of Kurushimi she started to beat him, though legally, as in a belt or a switch. Had his father not died on an A-ranked mission, he would have put a stop to that. To Kurushimi, it hurt the first few times, but eventually he began to like it. From then, he got into trouble just to get it. His mom thought something was wrong when he kept getting into trouble(that and her back was killing her) she went away for awhile to get help leaving Kurushimi with two wave swords, Kuro and Shiroi(To see them look http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Revenant but his are much smoother).T hey were her prized possessions and he didn’t know why. He waited for her to return like a good boy should, but she never returned. Kurushimi shook his head at his stupidity. His mother had told him plenty of times, that if she left for a long while to go to a particular address. He wasn’t stupid though. He wasn’t stupid though. He’d passed that “house” everyday. So he packed up all the clothes he would need, the swords, and left his home. He had the faint thought to burn it, but decided that Mother may get mad at him, if she came back, so he left to go to his new “home”.

Since then, he has been living in an orphanage. Losing your mother at three and not understanding, Kurushimi really did believe that his mother was coming back, but she didn’t. Leaving him to rot there. Well in his mind she did. Though he started to cheer up when he pulled prank again, but that earned him a crowd that wanted to beat him up. One, he always pulled pranks and always got away with them. He was the tallest, and their caretaker never made him do anything much! On top of that they always found him punching the railing, a tree and various hard objects. Kurushimi would always sigh and walk pass them, glaring. They didn’t really know that Kurushimi was doing two different jobs; He was the caretaker’s errand boy, much to his dismay, to get all of the supplies they needed. The other job was really doing small chores and saving up half the Ryo he’d made for that day and giving the rest to the orphanage. He wanted to be out of there as soon as possible when he was of age.

Which brings us to current day. Kurushimi is used to living on his own as he as an apartment to himself. Its small but he doesn’t care too much. He practiced with the wave swords daily and still kept to himself. When he graduated the Academy, he just took his head band and headed to his old home. It was still intact. That was surprising to Kurushimi, so he went inside and looked around. All the furniture was gone, as he had expected. He walked on until he heard a squeaky floor board. Normally he wouldn’t lift them up, but he did so in that case. When he pulled it up and reached inside, he felt a smooth surface, so he wrapped his fingers around it and pulled it out. When he pulled it out, he was nearly blinded by the reflecting light. He placed it on the ground. If he had remembered correctly, there was another one. He reached inside again and sliced his finger. He moved his hand over, grasped the dull part and pulled that out as well. This one absorbed the light and casted nothing. Now he had his mother’s swords, the only thing left of her. He picked them up and walked out with each of them in his hands. He took one last look at his old home. Next time came went back, she’d better be there waiting.

Other Information
    Ailments/Diseases: Nope unless being a masochist counts.
    Hobbies:Pull pranks and flirt,(with both sexes)
    Personal Effects: Besides Shiroi and Kuro, a chain and some ropes.

Back to top Go down
    Kota
    Konoha Genin
    Konoha Genin
    Kota

Kurushimi Tanoshimi Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Kurushimi Tanoshimi   Kurushimi Tanoshimi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Hm. I can't approve the Shiroi and Kuro, since they don't get registered to your character here.. but, aside from that, ther aren't many things wrong with this app. Actually, there's nothing wrong, per se, just a few little knicks that I noticed. For your phobia, that's called Claustrophobia. Other than that, you're good. I ain't gonna make you edit the post at all, so...
    APPROVED!
    Back to top Go down

Kurushimi Tanoshimi
    Page 1 of 1