Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Sei Dou I_vote_lcapSei Dou I_voting_barSei Dou I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Sei Dou

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zancrow
D-class Nukenin
D-class Nukenin
Zancrow

Sei Dou Empty
PostSubject: Sei Dou   Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:44 am

Description/History: This style has many origins as it popped up various times throughout history. It was used by many men and women who were either known for being benevolent and just or followed the Asura Path and killed. The style was formed for the one purpose of melding the powers of Sei and Dou. These two main principals are basis of techniques not just ranging from Taijutsu.

Sei, Silence, hides his intention to fight, then releases it quickly. Sei fighters are martial artists who rely on skill and talent to fight. They use their wit to beat their opponents with superior strategies and plans. A Sei fighter performs no unnecessary movement or wastes energy.

Dou, Motion, uses his anger to exceed his limits. Dou fighters utilize bestial instincts and rare emotion to fight. They remain mainly on the offensive wasting no time to allow their opponents to ready themselves. A Dou fighter is constantly pushing their limits to become stronger.

Individuals who had mastered the principals formed together to perfect a martial art that utilized Sei and Dou. Though the process was difficult, their work created fruit. Sei Dou allows a person to go beyond convential martial arts by utilizing both principals instead of just one.

Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Code:

[Spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Doku [b][[/b]Move[b]][/b]
[b]Type:[/b] Taijutsu
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Sei
[b]Rank:[/b] E
[b]Orientation:[/b] Defensive
[b]Cost:[/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] This technique uses the basic form to sidestep.  The user moves first away from the opponent's attack with Kouhou, then they move into their blind spot while shifting their weight to their dominant foot with Taihou.  This simple dodge puts the user extremely close to the opponent allowing for a potential follow up attack.

[b]Name:[/b] Fureru [b][[/b]Deflect[b]][/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b] Defensive/Offensive
[b]Effects:[/b] This move is used mainly to defend against an armed opponent.  The user focuses on one arm while watching the opponent's weapon.  When they strike the user uses their arm to knock the strike downwards, away from their body, with a fist.  Then the user follows up with a swift strike to the chin with the base of their wrist to release the most force. 

[b]Name:[/b] Heshiau [b][[/b]Push[b]][/b]
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Dou
[b]Orientation:[/b] Offensive
[b]Effects:[/b] The user makes brief contact with the opponent.  They focus their energy into their arms.  In a solid quick motion the user punches the opponent.  This punch has the force of a normal punch without pulling their arm back.

[b]Name:[/b] Hikisage [b][[/b]Cut[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user flattens their hand.  They focus energy along the edge of their hand.  They use their hand to attack their opponent in a karate chop manner, but the strike behaves much like a sword.  Though the strike won't cut flesh, it will cut thin fabric, it will cause pain anywhere where it makes contact.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Suramu [b][[/b]Slam[b]][/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] D
[b]Orientation:[/b] Defensive/Offensive
[b]Effects:[/b] The user waits for their opponent to strike.  After effectively dodging the strike, the user aims the opponent's most unguarded area to strike at their abdomen.  The user makes a two handed palm strike into the area with their whole form.

[b]Name:[/b] Atsu [b][[/b]Force[b]][/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b] Offensive/Defensive
[b]Effects:[/b] The user pushes energy into their hand.  After gathering ample energy they strike forward.  The energy in their hand is released into the air creating a force.  This force is capable of knocking opponents down and deflecting small projectiles.  If used point blank, the user can extend their reach another foot or so to deliver a punch.  This technique is consider Sei because it is a gentle technique to push aside weak opponents.  It can be stopped by countering the energy with other energy.

[b]Name:[/b] Daburu [b][[/b]Double[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user strikes with both of his arms.  The principal of this technique is that an opponent rarely is able to guard in more than one place.  This takes advantage of that and send two strikes.  One aimed at the face and the other aimed at the gut.  The user place one arm above his head while the other is lowered, and he leans into the attack.

[b]Name:[/b] Ashige [b][[/b]Kick[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user makes a small leap into the air.  They spin themselves several times to make the opponent think that they will perform a horizontal strike.  The user then kick out at the opponent in a thrusting manner.  The user commonly places a hand along the leg.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Hineri [b][[/b]Spin[b]][/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Effects:[/b] Used mainly to counter an armed opponent.  The user brings their arm towards their side.  They crouch slightly to make themselves shorter than their opponent.  They await until the final moments before the opponent's strike hits.  In a quick motion they punch out, but unlike a normal punch they apply a counter-clockwise spin to it, clockwise if used left handed.  This spin places the back of one's palm along the weapon where it can glide along it without catching it.  The user continues to spin their arm as they send the punch into the opponent's face.

[b]Name:[/b] Furuu [b][[/b]Vibrate[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user rapidly shakes their right hand, and then does the same with their left hand but at a different pace.  As they apply chakra to their hands the vibrations begin to become quicker and expand outwards.  The user hits the opponent with their right hand and then the left hand to create a disturbance beneath the skin.  This attack goes past the skin and some muscle to attack the bones and organs to incapacitate an opponent easier.

[b]Name:[/b] Naguru [b][[/b]Strike[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user stands with their arms directly down.  They build up energy in both arms.  Whenever the opponent strikes at them, they sidestep.  In the brief moment that the opponent is off guard, they slam their palm into the opponent.  Whichever side doesn't move acts as a wall.  This strike is incredibly dangerous if the opponent is slammed into a sturdy obstruction.

[b]Name:[/b] Chuujiku [b][[/b]Pivot[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user analyzes the opponent and finds where they guard is the weakest.  Once found the user send their center of gravity into their legs.  They then use their dominant leg as a anchor against a wall or the ground.  The user spins his body and his anchor leg as he delivers a powerful kick to the weakest point.  This skill can easily break an opponent's guard, and can cause intense damage if it isn't blocked.

[b]Name:[/b] Ikkotsu [b][[/b]Single Bone[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user focuses their energy into a single arm.  Whether by racing forwards or waiting for the opponent, the user attempts to get close.  They then release an extremely fast and powerful punch to the opponent's midsection.  The punch rattles the body as it puts pressure on the organs.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Seikuken [b][[/b]Control of the Air Sphere[b]][/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] B
[b]Effects:[/b] The user calms their mind.  They then make a few motions with their arms at full length.  The user erects their Seikuken.  This sphere is an impenetrable shield that counters any attack that enters the sphere.  Though it can't stop Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, Seikuken can parry most any weapon.  Seikuken requires a calm mind so the user cannot dodge or move much.  The user also makes a solid connection with the ground so their legs are vulnerable.  This jutsu can be maintained for the cost of one chakra per turn.

[b]Name:[/b] Sōkotsu [b][[/b]Double Bone[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] This technique is a doubled version of Ikkotsu.  The user focuses energy into both of their arms.  The user gets close to the opponent before unleashing both punches into the opponent's midsection at the same time.  This attack not only doubles the forces, but pushes the pressure against each other sending it further out.  This attack alone can break most bones it collides with and rupture organs.

[b]Name:[/b] Sei Dou [b][[/b]Silence and Motion[b]][/b]
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Sei Dou
[b]Orientation:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Effects:[/b] The user focuses their ki within their body.  By rapidly transitioning between Sei and Dou ki they can double their strength and speed.  This increase in power does come at a price.  This technique requires two chakra to maintain, and they cannot maintain this technique over five turns.  After the third turn the user will be fatigued, the fourth turn the user will need to rest for one day (real time), and the fifth will require two days rest (real time).  If the user attempts to push the jutsu past five turns they will cause permanent damage to their body.  The user can extend the duration of the technique at the cost of two extra chakra and the after effects.
[/Spoiler]

[Spoiler]
[b]Name:[/b] Ryuusei Seikuken [b][[/b]Flowing Water Control of the Air Sphere[b]][/b]
[b]Rank:[/b] A
[b]Effects:[/b] The user erects a Seikuken, but lowers the radius of their sphere right onto their skin.  The user also focuses completely on the user's breathing thus following his every movement.  This Seikuken is more powerful in that the user can move some, but their movements can only be a few steps.  Ryuusei Seikuken allows the user to avoid the opponent's attack at the last possible moment to give a larger opening to counter attack.  The user must maintain a perfectly calm mind.  The slightest emotion will cause the Seikuken to fail.  This Seikuken can only be maintained for three turns, afterward the user's arms will react much slower than normal.  This technique requires two chakra to maintain per turn.

[b]Name:[/b] Danmakukotsu [b][[/b]Barrage Bone[b]][/b]
[b]Effects:[/b] The user super charges their arms with energy.  The user attempts to get in close as he does with Ikkotsu or Sōkotsu.  They then begin an onslaught upon the opponent's body.  They hit with many powerful attacks similar to Ikkotsu.  They can choose to only attack one place or attack many joints and such.  The user can only use eight attacks per Danmakukotsu.  The user's arms will begin to ache and tremble afterward.

[b]Name:[/b] Junsei Sei Dou [b][[/b]Perfect Silence Motion[b]][/b]
[b]Sub-type:[/b] Sei Dou
[b]Orientation:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Effects:[/b] The user creates Sei and Dou ki within their body at the same time.  This sudden increase in powerful forces floods the body with ki effectively tripling the user's strength and speed.  This powerful increase comes at a great price though.  Sei and Dou ki are not meant to be in the same body so this ki destroys the body, heart, mind, and spirit.  Thus this technique cannot be used for more than three turns.  After the first turn the user is fatigued, after the second the user must rest for three days (real time) to heal, and after the third turn the user must rest for five days (real time).  If the user pushes the technique past three turns they will be putting their lives in danger.  The user will probably lose some limbs and internal organs if they use the technique past three turns.  This technique requires three chakra to maintain per turn.  The user can exceed the three turn limit at the cost of an extra three chakra per turn plus the after effects.
[/Spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Sei Dou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sei Dou   Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:00 pm

Will read further when not doing ten things at once.

Last edited by Shiro on Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Sei Dou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sei Dou   Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:58 pm

Seems fine when i read it, will wait for shiro's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Sei Dou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sei Dou   Sei Dou I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Quote :
Name: Furuu [Vibrate]
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Sei
Orientation: Offensive
Cost:
Effects: The user rapidly shakes their right hand, and then does the same with their left hand but at a different pace. As they apply chakra to their hands the vibrations begin to become quicker and expand outwards. The user hits the opponent with their right hand and then the left hand to create a disturbance beneath the skin. This attack goes past the skin and some muscle to attack the bones and organs to incapacitate an opponent easier.

I'm iffish on this technique for two reasons. One, the fact that it's an attack that ignores normal walls and defenses, striking internally. This makes me wonder, perhaps, if it would be better suited to B-rank. The second reason is that it is very similar to Sound-based Ninpo, which I don't like taijutsu crossing too much into. Vibrations are, after all, the realm of sound.

Quote :
Name: Chuujiku [Pivot]
Sub-type: Dou
Cost:
Effects: The user analyzes the opponent and finds where they guard is the weakest. Once found the user send their center of gravity into their legs. They then use their dominant leg as a anchor against a wall or the ground. The user spins his body and his anchor leg as he delivers a powerful kick to the weakest point. This skill can easily break an opponent's guard, and can cause intense damage if it isn't blocked.
Explain this better, specifically, exactly this jutsu allows you to analyze an enemy. It's Taijutsu technique, but the "Analyzing part" seems very Dojutsuish, seeing as it seems to me it relies on eye perception in order to determine said point.

Quote :

Name: Ikkotsu [Single Bone]
Sub-type: Dou
Cost:
Effects: The user focuses their energy into a single arm. Whether by racing forwards or waiting for the opponent, the user attempts to get close. They then release an extremely fast and powerful punch to the opponent's midsection. The punch rattles the body as it puts pressure on the organs.
Also possibly B-ish.

Quote :
Name: Seikuken [Control of the Air Sphere]
Orientation: Defensive
Cost:
Effects: The user calms their mind. They then make a few motions with their arms at full length. The user erects their Seikuken. This sphere is an impenetrable shield that counters any attack that enters the sphere. Though it can't stop Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, Seikuken can parry most any weapon. Seikuken requires a calm mind so the user cannot dodge or move much. The user also makes a solid connection with the ground so their legs are vulnerable. This jutsu can be maintained for the cost of one chakra per turn.
This seems too much like a Ninjtusu, in my opinion. If you cite Hyuuga's Rotation, I will explain the differences in what I see- Hyuugas are constantly moving during their rotation, using their body (Taijutsu means "Body Techniques") and thus are limited by their stamina. This technique, however, seems like a shield you merely project. You don't define this barrier at all very well. I can presume that it is shifting air moving about to defend you. But then, even if I wouldn't classify it as Ninjutsu, it seems to me to be a Futon-based move. Once again, clarifying on this move would help.

Quote :

Name: Ryuusei Seikuken [Flowing Water Control of the Air Sphere]
Orientation: Defensive
Cost:
Effects: The user erects a Seikuken, but lowers the radius of their sphere right onto their skin. The user also focuses completely on the user's breathing thus following his every movement. This Seikuken is more powerful in that the user can move some, but their movements can only be a few steps. Ryuusei Seikuken allows the user to avoid the opponent's attack at the last possible moment to give a larger opening to counter attack. The user must maintain a perfectly calm mind. The slightest emotion will cause the Seikuken to fail. This Seikuken can only be maintained for three turns, afterward the user's arms will react much slower than normal. This technique requires two chakra to maintain per turn.
Same as before. Need better description of what Seikuken actually is.

Quote :

Name: Junsei Sei Dou [Perfect Silence Motion]
Sub-type: Sei Dou
Orientation: Supplementary
Cost:
Effects: The user creates Sei and Dou ki within their body at the same time. This sudden increase in powerful forces floods the body with ki effectively tripling the user's strength and speed. This powerful increase comes at a great price though. Sei and Dou ki are not meant to be in the same body so this ki destroys the body, heart, mind, and spirit. Thus this technique cannot be used for more than three turns. After the first turn the user is fatigued, after the second the user must rest for three days (real time) to heal, and after the third turn the user must rest for five days (real time). If the user pushes the technique past three turns they will be putting their lives in danger. The user will probably lose some limbs and internal organs if they use the technique past three turns. This technique requires three chakra to maintain per turn. The user can exceed the three turn limit at the cost of an extra three chakra per turn plus the after effects.
What is Ki? How are Sei and Dou Ki different? How does this relate to chakra, what shinobi use? This is the sole technique that introduces this, so is it an energy separate from chakra? How exactly does this style allow you to suddenly have energies that others cannot? I don't much like people using alternative energy sources other than chakra, as this is a Naruto Site. This seems somewhat like Gates essentially, increasing the flow of energy in the body. How is it different? Should I really accept a technique that is essentially your personal Gates?
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Sei Dou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sei Dou   Sei Dou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sei Dou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Requests :: Jutsu Requests :: Taijutsu Styles/Ninpos-
Jump to: