Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Stop by. You know you want to. I_vote_lcapStop by. You know you want to. I_voting_barStop by. You know you want to. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Stop by. You know you want to. I_vote_lcapStop by. You know you want to. I_voting_barStop by. You know you want to. I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Stop by. You know you want to.

Go down 
+2
Scourge_Taiyo
Zephinie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zephinie
Academy Student

Stop by. You know you want to. Empty
PostSubject: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:27 pm

Once upon a time, this one guy stumbled upon a forum. So, he joined the forum and decided to say hello.

Hello!
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:42 am

Hello Newbie! Welcome to hell Joukaiden!
Back to top Go down
Chibi Bob Nukem
Ame Jōnin
Ame Jōnin
Chibi Bob Nukem

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Howdy. Also if this place is hell it has frozen over D:
Back to top Go down
http://forums.thescav.com/index/
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:35 pm

No, I Just left the window open. :/

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Rikousu
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Ryu Rikousu

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 6:53 pm

that why its cold

welcome to joukaiden
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 pm

*Shuts window* Damn I've got frost on my ears and nose now! D=

Oh and hello! ^^
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:02 pm

Pfft. Some Richard you are. You actually greeted him instead of killing him.

Loser.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Can't you see I'm trying to create a sense of false security that way he won't run?! ...Crap. DAMN YOU!!! D<
Back to top Go down
Kota
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
Kota

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Richard doesn't need that.

Just kill him and take his cloak, jeez.

He isn't Cale'Anon.
Back to top Go down
Zekrom
Konoha Tokujō
Konoha Tokujō
Zekrom

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:21 pm

I'm going to say this for your sake, because you are clearly a noob when it comes to evil. Evil people love to watch others suffer. It makes us feel good. Him thinking he has friends here and then burring him with the full heat of the sun would be quite amusing. Glad we had this little chat. *Incinerates with a fireball*
Back to top Go down
Scourge_Taiyo
Ame Genshu
Ame Genshu
Scourge_Taiyo

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:06 pm

Well Ket, that was rather entertaining to get your perspective on evil.

Now excuse me while I walk away slowly. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop by. You know you want to.   Stop by. You know you want to. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stop by. You know you want to.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Naruto Information :: Introduction Section-
Jump to: