Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Kira
Ouroboros. I_vote_lcapOuroboros. I_voting_barOuroboros. I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Ouroboros.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ouroboros
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ouroboros

Ouroboros. Empty
PostSubject: Ouroboros.   Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:46 am

Shurajo Suijin

Ouroboros. 8-30

General Information
Name: Shurajo, Suijin
Nickname: Eternity
Alias/Codename: Ouroboros

Birth Date: 11th of January
Ethnicity: Black (Unique Skinned)
Origin/Place of Birth: Kumogakure, 23th Raiton District
Marital Status: Single

Village: Kumogakure
Profession: Assistant at the Library

Personal Information
Height: 5'3in
Weight: 143lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Dull Purple. (Crimson whenever he uses his KKG.)
Hair Color: Green with Black highlights.
Distinctive Marks: Nothing.
Physical Appearance: He is black, with green and black hair. His skin should have been pale. However, his mother failed to have the dominate gene that focused on the pigment of skin color. Thusly his Kumogakure father happened to hold the main gene and with it the trait of the dark-skin. The hair goes down over his eyes completely. His eyes are purple. He has a small nose, and he has no visible piercings on his body. His hair over his eyebrows are black as well, due to him dying it. His teeth however, are quite the oddity. Due to his clan, he has a set of sharp teeth which are beneath his own teeth. By unhinging his jaw and rolling his head backwards he can switch between these sharp teeth, and these human like incisors from any time. He has ears that are normal in size, nothing to big nor small, they fit his head quite perfectly. He is built physically, though he lacks the ability to concentrate, which is apparant due to his wandering eyes.

General Article[Clothing] Appearance: He wears dark green pants, however the left leg only reaches down to just a bit below the left knee, however he has customized it to fit him specifically. He wears a green vest, with a tie. A long white shirt lays under this. His vest is as strong as the typical, however it is just more stylish. It appears to be made of a different and more expensive fabric as well. It happens to be all that he wears. Nothing is different in the design of his clothing really. He appears to be well dressed save for the one difference. His headband is located on his right arm. It shows his symbol of the village quite well. He also has his clan symbol on the back of his vest.

Personality: He is cool and tactical. He has a rather monotone voice, however it is not devoid of expression. He leaves himself brief, and he is very easy to anger. Especially if someone does something that he finds ignorant. He is highly judgmental but he does not show it. He is more like the type of person to talk behind someones back rather then confront them. Besides that however he is able to keep his cool. He rarely tends to argue back with the others and he has no interest in gaining power, although he has great confidence in his abilities, and despises being looked down upon.

Quite ironically however, is his infatuation with blood. Whenever his tongue happens to be graced, and he happens to taste blood however he is a little more inhuman, crazy and forgone. However, he is no berserker. He does not go flying off the hinges laughing around and attempting to slay whatever happens to be in his way. No, he is one that seems to keep his cool. Save for the wide eyes, the constant grinning, and the rhyming. He is just a bit deranged. Which is why he is perhaps the most dangerous of the Genin. Though he clearly seems to be one of those arseholes who never wish to participate.

The most ironic thing is that he does not take pleasure in ending life. His clan seems to be very skilled in this trait however he never really attempts to make it a priority. He even attempts to talk enemies out of battle most of the time though he does enjoy sparring. He does not really go out of his way to kill his opponent unless absolutely needed. Thus, he is often scolded by his teammate, because he does not possess the mentality to kill of his aggressors. However there have been times where he has taken the secondary option, and caused his opponents great torture with his powers. He is not one to rush into things.

Phobia(s): He is deathly afraid of Unicorns. Yes. He was once told the tail of these creatures, and ever sense he heard about their abilities to crap out magical rainbows. He has been on the edge.

History:
Academy Arc
He was born in cloud, and raised not in Kumogakure. However he was raised in a different part of the land of Cloud. He was born raised in the mountains, where his father, a notorious A-Class Criminal and his mother, an Escapee of the Amegakure raised him. He might have been born directly in Kumogakure. However he was not raised in that village directly. He went to the ninja academy at the tender age of three. Passing his classes in a slightly more advance manner than the other girls and boys. Here he met a girl in which he felt strong feelings for. This girl was named Zera. She was simply the kindest female he had ever met. He was lucky enough to be placed in the villages academy due to having been sent to live with his uncle. Surprisingly the female known as Zera had a father who was a close family friend with Suijin's uncle. This meant that he saw her often and on a highly regular basis. This allowed for him to establish his feelings for the girl more clearly.

Genin Arc
Upon graduating he was placed in a Group with Zera and his friend Potochi. They where given the Sensai of U. A powerful Raiton wielder who was not only strict, but she happened to have a great tactical mind. He was in a group of female shinobi. They had completed tons of missions, and where racking up a good little list of jobs that people wanted them to complete specifically. Suijin was impressed at how well he was able to handle this duty that was thrust upon him. He liked the work, and there was plenty coming at his group. Like a nonstop clerk at a deli restaurant. However, little did anyone happen to know. That when it came down too it. Zera was a highly jealous being. She felt no love for Suijn, none in the slightest. She felt more like she owned him, and that he needed to focus all his attention on her. This was something that Suijin should of remembered sooner. Way sooner then later. He was only Nine, he had no idea of what was going around with his friends and such.

They had went on a mission to the village hidden in the leafs, the small group that he would have had contained taijutsu users, and ninjutsu users. He being the only member of his team with a Bloodline, besides his sensai, he happened to use it to their advantage. He had been left by himself to capture the target because his group had been trying to make sure there would be no escape routes for his opponents. This is when his bloodline was birthed. As the fire missing ninja made his way to dish out a taijutsu fire based attack to Ouroboros, he simply made eye contact with the man, and caused him to trip out, due to shock of seeing the males eyes change. Suijin had flipped out of the way, and happened to get some of his blood in the opponent.

The missing nin, broke down, and had gone mentally insane. Due to the poison. It was enough for him to go so berserk, that the ninja had killed himself. With this power at Suijins disposal, it had come into his attention that he would need to be the one who would change the way that he acted in battle. He was stronger than ever. His parents never told him about his power. So after the mission had concluded he had decided to see them more often. Not knowing that Zera was always watching, always noting his lack of showing up for one on one sparring sessions. Her being was growing colder as the time continued onward. She was smirking as she grew a devious plot. One to have Suijin to herself for all the rest of her life.

Zera Arc
He was happy, his life might have been perfect. Clearly and absolutely perfect. It would have easily turned out that way as well. Until he meet a young female named Zera. Now that he had been 12. He had learned to keep his emotions tightly knitted. Not knowing that Zera had been plotting against him. He had even taken the step as to ask Zera to be his girl, and they had been dating since the age of eleven. It was wonderful for Suijin, except for when he blew her off so that he could spend time with his family. This made Zera annoyed to no end. Zera would not allow this to continue. She was one of the best ninjas in the village, and her powers over taijutsu only attracted the man further into being in love with her. He however, did not know that there where harsh punishments for treason. It turned out that her family was doing illegal dealings, and because of this Zera's entire family was filled with resistance members. People he believed wanted to overthrow the harsh government. Naturally he joined to help her out.

His bloodline came in handy when fighting against certain people who had held investigations against her family. He vowed to help her, and even did some shady things during missions. However this was all for nothing. By the time he got back from a mission in Iwagakure, he would arrive to see his lovers entire family be wiped out. It was completely shocking to the boy. His lover however, had betrayed him and her own family. Convincing the Raikage and the Council that his father was to blame. Suijin was in shock. As Ninja stormed the mountains and brought in his mother and father. They where slaughtered before him for a series of crimes that he didn't commit. Seeing his mother butchered before his eyes only served to cause Suijin to lose all interest in the village. Or so he thought.

Zera pretended to know nothing of what happened, however. When they went into a mission to the land of Water. Suijin turned on Zera. What had happened was quite the finale. He was no idiot, he had seen her talking to Potochi about what happened with his family. So when they where all ambushed by a massive group of Shinobi. What had happened was incredible. Zera was handling a group, as with the Sensai and Potochi. However, a massive Genjutsu happened to befall everyone. in the group besides Suijin. It was for this reason alone that Suijin could of saved his team. But instead he backed away. Looking at the lone surviving missing-nin and stating. Have fun. Zera's eyes widened, and the last thing she could see was Suijin walking away before the trio of females had become the new toys to this missing-nin. When Suijin exited enough from the cave in the land of water, all that could be heard was screaming and then silence. Death befallen these females swiftly, and so did it the missing-nin as the Cave was weakened. It caved in and justice was finally realized. He felt relieved. Despite being chewed out when he went back to his village. He felt good. They then placed him into a new team. He felt nothing.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: Nothing.
Hobbies: He loves to read. All of his life is revolved around it. He can't help but get information from reading tome after tome of useless and factual information. It really gets his blood boiling. Really makes his mouth water. Especially the rarer the book, and the lesser known it is. It is his hobby to gain as much knowledge as he can. Which is probably why he enjoys conversating with others.
Personal Effects: A book entitled "The Pocket-Sized Book of 9999 Useless Shinobi Facts."
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Ouroboros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouroboros.   Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Alright I find no real bad things with your profile except there is something I want you to know. Here at Naruto Joukaiden our hidden villages are kept to their namesake and the villages do not know the location of one another. We do this to ensure that the location of villages can become a valued commodity and encourage devious acts of locating villages through thorough investigation. This is no real need to change your history but I need that to be known.

Anyway, approved.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin
Ouroboros

Ouroboros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouroboros.   Ouroboros. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:51 am

I was aware. I just felt that in the history things needed to be stated and such. I do understand your development system. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ouroboros. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ouroboros.   Ouroboros. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ouroboros.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Joukaiden :: Realms of Creation. :: Character Creation. :: Approved: Kumogakure-
Jump to: