Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Tenhana's Equipment I_vote_lcapTenhana's Equipment I_voting_barTenhana's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Tenhana's Equipment I_vote_lcapTenhana's Equipment I_voting_barTenhana's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Tenhana's Equipment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TenHana Yamauchi
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
TenHana Yamauchi

Tenhana's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Tenhana's Equipment   Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:25 am

Equipment:

Tools: Basic Equipment
Accessories:

『HYŌRŌGAN』
Special pills that are issued to any ninja, unlike Zōketsugan. These pills replenish the stamina and chakra and nourish the body of the person who ingests it. It's made of powerful stimulants and nutrients. Carry five.

『HITAI-ITE』
The forehead protecter or headband that everyone gets at Genin, which has a symbol representing his or her ninja village of origin. A strike through this symbol shows that the individual is a nukenin of their former home. The cloth is either colored navy blue, crimson, black, or white. Free item, expected to be always worn.

Weapon: Varies

- - - - - -

Name: Dry Ice Caps
Weapon Class: Throwing Item? (Almost like a Frisbee or an old fashioned UFO)
Pocket: Acessories
Weapon Type: Acessory
Description: This is a thin plastic disk which is used for a custom hyouton jutsu. This disk is made from two thin plastic sheets connected at the edges making it look like a saucer. Inside of the plastic there is a small amount of normal air, ¼ is filled with normal water, and a large amount of carbon dioxide. These Dry Ice caps come in three different sizes. Small which is about the size of a fist, medium which is the size of a hand stretched out, and large which is the size of a Frisbee. These can be used by a Hyouton user to create dry ice bombs. In the hands of people who can’t use Ice release this weapon is pointless and cannot cause any damage. The maximum the accessory bag can hold is sixteen small dry ice caps, eight medium ice caps, or four large ice caps. The user may mix the sizes of ice caps they are carrying. Note- Genin can carry small ice caps but cannot carry large ice caps and can only carry two medium. Chuunin can carry small and medium and Anbu Chuunin can carry small, medium, and two large ice caps.

Explosion Ranks –
Small Ice Caps --- C-Rank Explosions = power of 2 exploding tags
Medium Ice Caps --- B-Rank Explosions = power of 4 exploding tags
Large Ice Caps --- A-Rank Explosions = power of 6 exploding tags

Picture: Think of a plastic see through whoopee cushion for the shape of the dry ice caps. (sounds weird but yah...)

Back to top Go down
Shinko
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Ame ANBU Jōnin
Shinko

Tenhana's Equipment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenhana's Equipment   Tenhana's Equipment I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Approved ~~
Back to top Go down

Tenhana's Equipment
Page 1 of 1