Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Soukutsu Gin I_vote_lcapSoukutsu Gin I_voting_barSoukutsu Gin I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Soukutsu Gin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gin
Suna Genin
Suna Genin
Gin

Soukutsu Gin Empty
PostSubject: Soukutsu Gin   Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:21 am

General Information

Soukutsu Gin AnimeGuy-1

Name: Soukutsu Gin
Nickname: Kyuu
Alias/Codename: Akagane Kyuu

Birth Date: April 1
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Sunagakure no sato
Marital Status: Single

Village: Sunagakure
Profession: none

Personal Information
Height: 4’11”
Weight: 90 lbs
Blood Type: O+
Eye Color: Copper
Hair Color: Blonde
Distinctive Marks: A large black ‘9’ tattoo on Gin’s back.
Physical Appearance: Gin has blonde hair that hangs out as if it isn’t combed; it hangs a couple of centimeters over the shoulders. He stands 4’11” and has a thin body fit. He has a large black ‘9’ tattooed to his back. His eyelids are usually hanging as if he barely gets enough sleep.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance:He wears a black bandana to cover most of his hair, but some still hangs from the sides; the bandana has a large copper colored ‘9’ on it. The plain shirt he wears is the exact same color as his eyes and the ‘9’ on his bandana- copper. Gin favors the grayish-white jacket; it is mostly grey-white with a single black stripe running down each sleeve; he usually leaves the jacket 2/3 zipped up. His black jeans seem well fit but hangs lazily over the straps of his sandals.

Personality: Gin barely talks, he is what people would say ‘Anti-social’; he chooses to talk to only his brother only. His eyelids hang showing he doesn’t care much for what is around him, but it doesn’t mean he isn’t aware about his surroundings. He is a mellow person who likes to relax and doesn’t rely on his adrenaline much. Gin thinks every situation and every person can acknowledge peace as a better choice if they are ‘enlightened’ like he is. He doesn’t believe in violence unless it is necessary. Most of the time when Gin is talking, which is a rare event, he usually ends his sentences with ‘dou’.

History: Gin and Yuurei were always known as the Soukutsu brothers of Sunagakure. The older brother, Gin chose to join the academy to become a ninja, believing he could create peace by using the skills of a ninja. People barely noticed him, and when they did, they suspected him to be less than an average kid, more like a walking zombie since he never talked to people and his sleepy expression.

In class, it never seems Gin is paying attention but he memorizes what the teacher is teaching the first time he hears it, which allows him to take the advantage of sleeping during reviews; because of this, he never took his books to school, the second reason is because he knew his brother, Yuurei, would always study from his books, and he gladly and secretly allowed it.

The brothers were always close; Yuurei was the only person Gin chose to talk to, his only friend. It made him happy when his little brother entered the academy, but he didn’t show it. Gin chose to speak to Yuurei less and less so his little brother would focus on his studies, but often, he would pass Yuurei his notes to be helpful as an older brother should.

Gin was never spoken to, but he knew he was being spoken about as if the conversations were carried by the wind. ‘Kyuu’ and ‘Akagane’ were the nicknames he was given because of his color of copper and the large copper nine on his bandana. Other than the nicknames, Gin was left alone by the other students.

When graduation day had come, Gin was surprised that Yuurei was graduating along side him; he was glad; every student was surprised to see Gin smiling for the first time in years. The Soukutsu brothers became genins together.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: None
Hobbies: Gin usually hangs out with his brother Yuurei, or stands on top of the gates of the village to feel the breeze within the desert.
Personal Effects: none.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

Soukutsu Gin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soukutsu Gin   Soukutsu Gin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:34 pm

Fear my Powa.
Back to top Go down

Soukutsu Gin
Page 1 of 1