Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_lcapSoukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_voting_barSoukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_lcapSoukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_voting_barSoukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuurei
Kumo Chūnin
Kumo Chūnin
Yuurei

Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato Empty
PostSubject: Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato   Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:07 am

General Information

Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato Mwtnqv

Name: Soukutsu Yuurei
Nickname: Keisueki Yajuu
Alias/Codename:

Birth Date: 4/8/????
Ethnicity: White
Origin/Place of Birth: Sunagakure no Sato
Marital Status: Single

Village: Sunagakure
Profession: None

Personal Information
Height: 4 Ft 4"
Weight: 87 lbs
Blood Type: AB+
Eye Color: Gray Eyes
Hair Color: Red Hair
Distinctive Marks: A Sky blue Dragon on the back, seven piercings
Physical Appearance: Yuurei has Long red hair that stop right under his armpits. This red hair shines when the sun hits it and it is alway messy. His hair is uneven all around, but its good haiir, meaning it is dead and soft leaving no knots when someone runes their fingers through it. He has a couple of bangs in his face, especialy one that goes right through the middle of his eyes. his other bang seems like he placed a bunch of his hair to the right side of his face hiding his right eye from people. He is able to see with all that hair there because he has half a mask that covers his right eye for a mark that he has there. His other bang is nothing serious as it just resides next to his left eye.

Now for the face; Yuurei's has a nice tanned face. It is not a very light skin color and yet it is not dak either. He has no scars on his face, but a symbol going across his right eye. Its a red line that goes through his right eye and at the bottom is the a quick curve to the left and then goes down again. Around the straight line there is a small horiziontal line connecting with it. On the top there is a red star connecting with the line. It was said he was born with this mark and yet nobody knows what it means. Both of his eyes are small and they are both gray. His red eye brows are nice and thick and seemed to be nicely waxed.

His nose is not too small, but it seems to go along with his face. Yuurei has medium size lips, that are pinkish. On Yuurei's tongue there are two tongue rings. One of them which goes through the tip of his tongue horizontally and a regular one going down his the middle of his tongue. Yuurei has big ears, but they cannot really be seen because his hair is covering them. On his ears he has two piercings on each of the ear loops. On the top of his left ear he has a bar going through his ear.

His body is nicely built for his age. He has no scars on his body showing that he takes care of himself. He has a six pack, which sticks out a lot. His belly button is an inny. His arms are nicely cut up, showing that he works out on everday he can. On his back there is a tattoo of a blue dragon on him. Even though he is too young for that it was something something his family wanted to do. His finger nails are clear as he does nothing to them. He wears a size 5 in shoes, sneakers or sandals.
General Article[Clothing] Appearance: Now to what he wears, Yuurei wears a white button down uniform shirt almost everyday. On the right side where the pocket belongs at, there is a symbol of a black claw. The shirt is also long sleeves, but the thing is he usually always have his sleeves rolled up. The shirt has a collar on it, so a tie can be place around his neck. He does not button the shirt all the way up as he leaves the two top buttons loose. His Shirt stop shortly after it hits below the waist. He wears a purple and blue stripe tie. The stripes go diagonally around the tie as it seems like those represent his favorite colors.

The tie is made to stop right at his belly button. Yuurei pants look like dressy pants, but they also look like jeans. They are black pants that have the designs of jeans and everything. These pants are skinnies, so they fit him just right and are a little loose on the ankles. His belt have several pocket compartments to them. Yuurei wears black boots with solid sitches running around the shoes. On Yuurei's left wrist he has a couple of brown rubber band. It seems like it is his style on how he uses them. Yuurei usually wears a tank top under his uniform shirt, follow by wearing different color boxer under his pants.

Now to Yuurei's face he wears a mask on the right side of his face. He wears a solid white mask that goes across the right side of his face. Where his eye is suppose to be there is a cross opening there, so he can. The crosses outline is red, showing that he has some class. His glasses are frame are red. They are upside down frames and they end on the side.

Personality: Yuurei is the type of person that cannot be bored. If he is bored he get tired and would want to go to sleep. In a way he is lazy as he really does not like to do anything, that seems boring to him in anyway. To keep himself from not being bored he usually makes funny faces around the people he knows and usually like to make jokes when he with company. Still he likes to be serious most of them time because he feels like it is the only way people will respect him and not bother him most of the time. He does not like when people play jokes on him, so in return he does not play jokes on other people.

Yuurei does have a sweet side to him. With the opposite sex he tends to be nice to themcatches their attention with his looks and his sweet personality to them. When it comes to the opposite sex he likes to listen to them and he treats them like they are the only thing that matter in the world. This charm of his gets him through a lot of things when it comes to the ladies. Even though he is only seven years old in the future it will be great for him. With this personality with the ladies, he has a lot of guys around his age who are jealous of him or hate the fact that he catches girls attention. Now if the girls on bad to him then he can be one of the evilest person to have mad. He will find anything he can, so he can embarrass you. This is something that not a lot of people get to see from him.

When it comes to strangers. Yuurei is a person who will help out rqandom people when ever he feels like it. He will also only those that never give him a bad look. He also has to usually be wide awake to be able to help someone else. If he helps a stranger while he is tired then its surprising and shocking. If the stranger is someone that he see almost everyday or constantly he will approach them and speak to them. He is an outgoing person, so is usually not afraid to speak to people first.

Now when hes in a fight he blanks out and cares about nothing that is around him. This usually happens when the opponent he is facing is around his level, stronger than him or just absoulty pisses him off. When he blanks out he still knows what he is doing, but he just does not help out the people around him. This means he usually does not stop until someone stops him. In time he will learn how to control himself, but as of now that is why there are people watching over him to control his angers in a fight. This shows that a lot of people would have to go aganist the rules of not hitting a person with glasses.

Yuurei is really smart as he likes to read books when that interest him and when he is in school he pays full attention to the lesson. His lazyness does not effect this part of him, which is a really good thing for him. He is not the best at everything, but he is one of the top of his classes. He seems like the smart evil person, when you get to know him, but if you seen him from a far you would thinkg he is a jolly geeky person.

He does not care if people around him are bad people or not, he just care whether or not they are like that to him. He will and can be friends with criminals and such as long as they do not piss him off or make him into an enemy. He feels like life is simple and can be destroy easily and that love is very hard to find in life. When Yuurei walks he walks pretty quickly because he hates to walk slow unless he really has to. He feels like when he walks slow he is going to trip or something.

Phobia(s): Losing the ones he loves, and failing in life

History: In Sunagakure there were two kids that were born in the Soukutsu Family. One was Gin and while the other was Yuurei. They are both brothers, but Yuurei is the youngest of the two. Yuurei had a weird birth as when he was born to the world he had a line going across his right eye. It was a weird thing, but there was nothing anyone could do about it or explain. People though he was special when he was a baby and though he would grow to have some mystic power of some sort. Yuurei and Gin are both close brothers as they were close and always hung around each other. That changed when Gin went to the Academy to become a Genin.

They were still close, but it was not like before because Gin had to pay attention to the Academy, so he would not mess up. Yuurei had a lot of free time as he grew older. WHen his brother would leave his old notebooks at home Yuurei would take them and look over them, so he could learn as well. He was a little nerd as he found everything interesting and that was why he could never stop reading. His mother had bought him glasses because for some reason Yuurei sight to read thing was very poor. After that happen everything became even more clearer to him and he began to understand what he was reading.

He felt like he had to catch up to his brother, so that way they could be together and he would have time to hang out and stuff. At the age of six, Yuurei enter the Academy as well and began to show the teachers in the Academy that he knew this stuff even before he got here. They felt like he was special and that he must have had someone who enter the Academy before him teach him. It was true that there was someone in the Academy that lived with him, but nobody was teaching him anything. He was learning all of this on his own, when he had nothing better to do. The symbol on his eye had changed from when he was younger to.

People who saw the days when it changed felt scared of him, so they isolated themselves with him. It did not bother him at all, and it seemed like he always maintain his cool. He saw in the Academy that his classmates did not want to be near him, so he was usually alone practicing what he had learn from the notes that Gin took in class. He also learned new things that He figure Gin forgotten to take down. To make people stop looking at him weird, Yuurei went to a store and looked for a Mask that he would like to wear. He looked around, but for some reason none of them did not look right on him. He was upset that he could not find anything, so he left and walked home.

When he got close to his house, a strange man walked by him carrying a half a mask that looked plain with a cross on it. Yuurei ran to the man and asked him if he could give him the mask. The strange man looked at him and smiled. He gave the Mask to Yuurei and when Yuurei looked at the mask and then back to the man he was gone. He wonder who that man was, so he could thank him for the Mask that he had given to him. Yuurei placed the mask on the right side of his face and notice that he did not have to take his glasses off. It seemed like this Mask was made for him and he could see through it and everything.

When going to the Academy after that day, his classmate began to speak to him and they seemed to like the Mask that he wore to school. Nobody in the Academy was nervous to speak to him anymore. Girls had seemed to be attracted to him now, but he could not put his fingers on to why. He though it was the Mask, but that would be ridiculous right? After the long year of being in the Academy, he was ready to take the test to becoming a Genin. He was nervous, but he had trained hard for this and he knew he was ready to do this. He enter the room and did what he needed to do. He succeeded in doing what he needed to do and with that he was given his ninja headband, becoming a real ninja Genin.

Other Information
Ailments/Diseases: N/A
Hobbies: Reading, Looking at the moon, Spending time with females
Personal Effects: Books, Sake, I Pod

Last edited by Yuurei on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mori
Konoha Jōnin
Konoha Jōnin
Mori

PostSubject: Re: Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato   Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Sunagikai relates to the Suna Council. Thus it's not a Ethnicity. Ethnicity would be Black, white, etc.
Back to top Go down
Kira
Raikage
Raikage
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato   Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm

God yuurei...how old are you and you dont know ethnicity?! Seeing as there are no ipods here ill just imagine i didn't see that and imagine its not there. No ipods in the roleplay. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato   Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soukutsu Yuurei - Sunagakure no Sato
Page 1 of 1