Naruto: Joukaiden
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Roleplay - The Heaven Chronicles

GalleryHomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting emails to advertise the site since 2012 - Kira Ultimate Shinobi
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Top posters
Kira
Clan Request Guidelines I_vote_lcapClan Request Guidelines I_voting_barClan Request Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Madaraki Sho
Clan Request Guidelines I_vote_lcapClan Request Guidelines I_voting_barClan Request Guidelines I_vote_rcap 
Scourge_Taiyo
Chibi Bob Nukem
Kamina
Shinko
Kota
Soujirou
Rukasu
[K]otorasu
Latest topics
» UzuChia Rpg 2.0 Grand Opening!
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 pm by Guest

» ☆ NARUTO ROLE-PLAY ;; where the magic happens!
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 2:56 am by Guest

» A KH/FF Roleplay: Broken Hourglass
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by Guest

» I'm new here
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:21 am by Giketsu

» Here Is Rukasu
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 5:11 pm by Rukasu

» Kyoshi's change
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:09 am by Rukasu

» Zodiac's Equipment
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm by Kamina

» Agito Nakamura
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:51 pm by Heijin

» A word of adviced for you all:
Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:39 am by Kota

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
The RPG Collection

Clan Request Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madaraki Sho
B-class Nukenin
B-class Nukenin
Madaraki Sho

Clan Request Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Clan Request Guidelines   Clan Request Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

What is a Clan Request?

A Clan request is any request that pertains specifically to a character's Kekkai Genkai. This includes being accepted into the clan, receiving bloodline abilities, switching Kekkai Genkais, desiring changes made to a clan, concerns about clan moderators, and any other items that deal with the clan section and characters with a bloodline. Clan requests are dealt with differently than jutsus, though KG stages and Bloodline forbiddens are more or less achieved in the same manner.

Who approves Clan Requests?

Clan Request topics may be posted in by the following-

*The topic maker
*Anyone else related to the request (People being complained about, owner of clan wishing changes, person with said technique, etc...)
*Clan Moderators
*Admins

They are only approved officially by the Admins. Clan moderators, however, will be in charge of ensuring the changes are made, and may of course if the request is one that doesn't really involve admin approval, clan moderators may address it.

Changing Clans

Clan changing is considered the equivalent of switching characters due to a Kekkai Genkai's genetic factor- If you're blood is different, than you're really a different person. A Ninja may change bloodlines, but will receive a rank down. New genins may change their Clan without penalty once, but will be unable to do so from there. Ninjas without a clan wishing to receive a bloodline may take one without penalty, as long as they are able to explain appropriate circumstances of why their Kekkai Genkai has not surfaced til now. Shinobi will be allowed to "Drop" their Kekkai Genkai if they so wish. This does not mean they no longer have it as much as it has been "Supressed" (They have the bloodline, but instead choose not to use it by not buying the Kekkai Genkai skill, losing their bloodline's techniques, and possibly dropping their family name.). Ninjas who drop their Kekkai Genkai and later wish to change may do so, but still will lose a rank.

Restricted Clans

The average clan may be joined by merely asking a Clan Mod to add you to the list. From there on, your considered a part of the clan. However, certain clans (Like the god forsaken Uchiha) have restrictions, possibly on location and on numbers. This is both to retain a certain realism as well as limit the more popular clans from dominating.
Back to top Go down
https://joukaiden.rpg-board.net

Clan Request Guidelines
Page 1 of 1